Author Topic: calling Richard,marti,sammy,mike,chris,leader of the board,  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
calling Richard,marti,sammy,mike,chris,leader of the board,
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:51:29 AM »
We need your help. We have an effort underway that just might win some small justice. You all have been a major factor in organizing and investigating. We are asking for one last go round. All survivors will be asked to participate, we are seeking these because and only because of their track record going against certain individuals. If you can find these folks ask them to call each other and get together and those of us with an idea will show. We need their thoughts and input.
We all have talents and all play a role so please no one take offense. We would like their input before persuing our idea. I know we have asked ALOT of these suvivors in the past and I feel guilty asking for one more time but we must. If it can be done we must try.
We can all be negative about this effort, take it personally or we can support them if they believe this will help.If I left someone out I apologize.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: calling Richard,marti,sammy,mike,chris,leader of the board,
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 07:42:19 AM »
Hey Marti - wasn't clear enough maybe; pm me on fornits and let me know what's up and how I can help.  kpickle39 (Mike)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »
sorry MIKE just got back home. I need to register and all and I will PM you tommorow. Thanks for being there. Hope your doing ok. Hope all is well with your family too.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
k.....I'll be around marti.  Just leave me a pm and Ill send you my contact info.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
We need your help. We have an effort underway that just might win some small justice. You all have been a major factor in organizing and investigating. We are asking for one last go round. All survivors will be asked to participate, we are seeking these because and only because of their track record going against certain individuals. If you can find these folks ask them to call each other and get together and those of us with an idea will show. We need their thoughts and input.
We all have talents and all play a role so please no one take offense. We would like their input before persuing our idea. I know we have asked ALOT of these suvivors in the past and I feel guilty asking for one more time but we must. If it can be done we must try.
We can all be negative about this effort, take it personally or we can support them if they believe this will help.If I left someone out I apologize.

"Guest"...I would be interested in helping. I also would be interested in the "effort underway". I will be more than happy to give my input....yet, I would like clarifacation of the "idea" being persued. Please, forgive my suspicious nature, albiet not nessasarily "negitive", but cautious.

I am curious about those that "believe this will help"...what is "THIS"...that will help? It's difficult to support, encourage and participate in an effort without knowing what the agenda is and the particulars surrounding it.

No offence to the "penis pump" thing, nor any disrespect to Richard...but that cause has plenty of support and isn't anything I know anything about, so my efforts would be...useless. As such, I have no desire to jump on that band wagon. Again, no disrespect.

If the effort is sensitive, and can not be fully explained in this public forum for obvious reasons, please do not hesitate to PM me and bring me up to speed.

I have never met Richard (but have met his brothers on two occasions at Mel Sembler protests), know Marti from eons ago (from staff...If the moniker points at who I think it to be...no need to forgive because I never condemed....it's all good Marti), have protested with Sammie and know kpickle39 (we go way back)...not sure who Chris is and well, never met the "Leader of the Board", but have the utmost respect for her, her insights and passion. The reason behind all this dribble...I am serious, I have been to every gathering/protest in Florida since joining Fornits. I am ready, willing and able to do so again.

Much Healing
In Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »
Oh dear lord. Mayhap it's so that not all who wander are lost. But please know, if you have a notion to follow me that that is just exactly what I'm doing, wandering. I may let you know when I get there if I'm among the lost or not. Maybe not. Maybe that's best left to your own discretion.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »
PM me let me know whats up. sorry for delay
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

If I am the "Chris" you are referring to just PM me or have Ginger contact me. If its a different Chris, disregard this post. Thanks...
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell