Author Topic: Steve Rookey's New Program  (Read 15977 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Steve Rookey's New Program
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
wait, just because I dislike using black when painting, what makes you think I'll like their take on karma and bullying?

lol. I was being sarcastic. Didn't mean to yank your chain. Their* take on "karma" is pretty much the same as the program industry's take on "accountability."

Not surprisingly, Waldorf schools seem to figure in the backgrounds (or foregrounds) of a number of program diehards. Remember Rudy Bentz ending up at the Santa Fe Waldorf School after he left Academy at Swift River? Well...as noted above, Steve Rookey was at Sandpoint Waldorf School for a time in his career. This last particular Waldorf School has popped up in the CVs of other CEDU folk, too...

* Some Waldorf Schools are fruitier than others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »

Is it as fruity as their salads?

doooooooaaaarrh... pun alert.  :ftard:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 09:13:57 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

Is it as fruity as their salads?

doooooooaaaarrh... pun alert.  :ftard:

YEPPERS!!  :D

...but with more Wal-NUTS!!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline sek

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 12:53:50 AM »
Went away for a little while, came back and found the post by Guest.

I assume that by Guest you actually mean Kendall. Nice to meet you. I know this may be hard to believe, but just because he is your father doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing things that are damaging to other kids. Perhaps he did a good job with you, if so, I'm glad for you. However, for the kids who were subjected to the Cult of Steve, many of whom come out worshipping the ground he walked upon, that was not the case. My personal experience with him was extremely negative. I don't believe that he "helped" me in any way, shape, or form, nor was he ever capable of doing so. I also firmly believe that he shouldn't be around any kids other than his own, based not only on his extremely dubious and troubled past (where many of the activities encompassed fit the definitions of a number of felonies if caught), but also because of his behaviors with me and with other students at the school (for example: the whole young female students in much too close physical proximity for long periods of time deal, which seemed much more pedophiliac than fatherly, but I could go on all day with other anecdotes), as well as corroboration from students at other schools.

Quote from: "Guest"
SERIOUSLY U ALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
THIS IS MY DAD U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.... GET A LIFE.
He has more practical experience than any of you guys ever will. He is one of the most intelligent and understanding people i have ever met.
Yes, he is crazy, but he is so good at what he does, how could any of you say these things about him. You may want to watch what you say because you never
know who will read your blogs.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"Yes, he is crazy" - Wonderful, we agree!
"He, is good at what he does" - Again no argument there, just what he "does" happens to be yell a lot, recount copious and graphic memories that would be much better left unsaid, yell some more, hollowly pretend to be omnipotent and existential, and randomly satisfy whatever whim his god-complex calls for at the moment.

As to the "You may want to watch what you say because you never know who will read your blogs." Are you implying that the Master of the Universe Himself would trouble His busy existence by reading this drivel? Oh Praise Him! If not, who else? I'm curious?

Also, are you aware of the history and formation of the institutions of your father's employment? Familiarizing yourself with thought reform and coercion tactics might be helpful, if you are lost I'm sure he could give you some pointers.

Lastly, are you aware of what actually went on at these schools? When you visited these places you definitely could not have seen the whole operation. The fact is that many kids have been psychologically broken down and reconstructed by your father, in an extremely degrading, inhumane, and damaging way. Regardless of whether or not he believed that he was helping, I'd imagine that he would, it was a for-profit operation at the permanent expense of the psychological well being of many innocent children, a good deal of whom are not children anymore.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:47:06 PM by sek »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »
wow.. so the rooks really did have a kid, huh.

I really hope that was a troll just pretending to be kendall, though. That would be kind of sad otherwise.

Offline sek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 04:56:06 AM »
There's a new one too. 2ish. It's actually listed on the website: http://www.venturesinpeace.com/directors.html

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 05:08:23 AM »
Elissa looks really super familiar, but when I was at RMA, steve was dating Dana, so Im not sure where I might have seen her from. I wonder if she was a staff when I was there?

Offline sek

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2009, 07:51:16 AM »
I am not aware that she worked at RMA, I think it is unlikely. She did work at Monarch part of the time I was there. She is on the younger side.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »
Quote from: "sek"
I am not aware that she worked at RMA, I think it is unlikely. She did work at Monarch part of the time I was there. She is on the younger side.

Hehe, yeah, I noticed that. I'd normally tease someone for the fact that they fancy chicken meat, but due to the fact that I in deeply in love with someone 13 years my junior, I am officially part of the "dirty old man" club myself. (38/25.)

Although Steve took it a bit too far, since he did take a tad *too* much of a shine towards girls on the illegal side.

And that picture of him is hideous. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to take the magnetic lasso from photoshop and cut him out, but it looks like it's from a fifth grade scrapbook.

Of course, that is neither here nor there in regards to his ability (or lack thereof) to counsel teens.

Offline sek

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »
Hehe, yeah, I noticed that. I'd normally tease someone for the fact that they fancy chicken meat, but due to the fact that I in deeply in love with someone 13 years my junior, I am officially part of the "dirty old man" club myself. (38/25.)

Although Steve took it a bit too far, since he did take a tad *too* much of a shine towards girls on the illegal side.

And that picture of him is hideous. I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to take the magnetic lasso from photoshop and cut him out, but it looks like it's from a fifth grade scrapbook.

Of course, that is neither here nor there in regards to his ability (or lack thereof) to counsel teens.

I agree about the picture. Perhaps you should lend him that picture you posted of him in drag (http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24101). I think it would be perfect for his website.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
Quote from: "sek"
Went away for a little while, came back and found the post by Guest.

I assume that by Guest you actually mean Kendall. Nice to meet you. I know this may be hard to believe, but just because he is your father doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing things that are damaging to other kids. Perhaps he did a good job with you, if so, I'm glad for you. However, for the kids who were subjected to the Cult of Steve, many of whom come out worshipping the ground he walked upon, that was not the case. My personal experience with him was extremely negative. I don't believe that he "helped" me in any way, shape, or form, nor was he ever capable of doing so. I also firmly believe that he shouldn't be around any kids other than his own, based not only on his extremely dubious and troubled past (where many of the activities encompassed fit the definitions of a number of felonies if caught), but also because of his behaviors with me and with other students at the school (for example: the whole young female students in much too close physical proximity for long periods of time deal, which seemed much more pedophiliac than fatherly, but I could go on all day with other anecdotes), as well as corroboration from students at other schools.

Quote from: "Guest"
SERIOUSLY U ALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
THIS IS MY DAD U GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.... GET A LIFE.
He has more practical experience than any of you guys ever will. He is one of the most intelligent and understanding people i have ever met.
Yes, he is crazy, but he is so good at what he does, how could any of you say these things about him. You may want to watch what you say because you never
know who will read your blogs.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"Yes, he is crazy" - Wonderful, we agree!
"He, is good at what he does" - Again no argument there, just what he "does" happens to be yell a lot, recount copious and graphic memories that would be much better left unsaid, yell some more, hollowly pretend to be omnipotent and existential, and randomly satisfy whatever whim his god-complex calls for at the moment.

As to the "You may want to watch what you say because you never know who will read your blogs." Are you implying that the Master of the Universe Himself would trouble His busy existence by reading this drivel? Oh Praise Him! If not, who else? I'm curious?

Also, are you aware of the history and formation of the institutions of your father's employment? Familiarizing yourself with thought reform and coercion tactics might be helpful, if you are lost I'm sure he could give you some pointers.

Lastly, are you aware of what actually went on at these schools? When you visited these places you definitely could not have seen the whole operation. The fact is that many kids have been psychologically broken down and reconstructed by your father, in an extremely degrading, inhumane, and damaging way. Regardless of whether or not he believed that he was helping, I'd imagine that he would, it was a for-profit operation at the permanent expense of the psychological well being of many innocent children, a good deal of whom are not children anymore.

I knew Steve Rooky in my time too, and would definitly stand by this quoted post.
pfffft. Monarch. Ironic. period.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »
TAC

No, this Elissa broad is a relatively new project. She was not around the 1988 RMA campus, in any capacity. I think you're crossing the streams with Lisa Carey, Sharon Kreider and some mystery dream date of yours.

Just clicked on the 'staff' page of his schools' website.

Holy shit.

I'm speechless.

Disturbing enough for an immediate recess.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »
medic....

get out the paddles. call in a life flight, fire up the jaws of life.

I suffer from disturbia rookieeitus

The geriatric, nambly, 'here forever' glare thrusts my stepford self into instant  paralysis.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »
Cedu was our developmental strait of Hormuz
a collision of sorts

who knew what was below?

the road to perdition

winding through wasserwallet.

paved with gold.