Author Topic: fucking program songs aughhhhhhhhh response to attarxy  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: fucking program songs aughhhhhhhhh response to attarxy
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
A few years ago it seemed like KHK was using 7th stepper and graduate interchangeably.   A staff member told me the reason we were called 7 steppers was because the program used to use only 7 steps, that they combined the 12 steps down to 7 or something.  No mention of straight, just thats how the program used to do it.  The worst part about the stupid kids songs was having to sing them at the beginning of open meeting with all the stupid hand gestures and everything in front of all the parents and siblings.  It was even more embarrassing when my own siblings were present, how degrading.  I think they used popular songs so that every time we hear them its a kick back to the program, could lead to guilt trips, and back to the cult.  who knows, but I hate all those fucking songs now.

One reason my parents put me into KHK was because it allowed kids to stay on medication.  I was on a few at the time of my intake, and was promptly removed from all of them despite what my parents were told.  Later the psychiatrist there put me on something different that didn't help at all.  I swear almost every kid was on large amounts of seroquel and wellbutrin which makes you super groggy.  These meds were given after 10 minute or less consultation.  Are these still the drugs of choice of KHK/PFC?  Seems like having kids being ridiculously sleepy in group would make their minds more malleable to fit into the program cookie cutters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »