Author Topic: Moderator who outs survivor site irresponsibility  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Moderator who outs survivor site irresponsibility
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "nope"
Do you any of the above quotes have been altered?

1. Yes.  The highlighted line in red (above post) was never in the original here (febuary post), which, as you can also see, has not been modified as there is no modificiation tag*.

2. Even if such a line was there (which it wasn't, since the post I linked to above wasn't modified), all it would show is that Zen posted CCM's first name, Miranda, which was public knowledge (something that she published on antiWWASP and on her myspace page, available by googling her username).  If the line you inserted (forged) is accurate (which it's not since the post was not modified), all it would show is that zen threatened to out CCM, but did not actually do so (and none of that even shows he even had her info).

3. Even if Zen did out CCM by providing her full name, (which he did not do, and could not have done, as detailed above), there was no harm done, as not even CCM can provide evidence that she was harmed.

I am addressing this now as I did before the server crash and that post was lost (All posts between March 10th and about June 10th).  I will not address this again.  Rather I will quote this post.

*modifications made within 5 mins of posting are not recorded.  However.  See point 2.

Yuck. I just read that and will reply here.

Psy, above you have responded to something I posted long ago…

You refer to a quote I posted in response to Zenagent’s claim that he never deleted a post where (according to him), he released CCM’s first name, state, and husband’s name. (Actually, he posted all her info.)

Kevin, himself, makes it clear there is, indeed, a “deleted/missing post” because he detailed what he wrote in that post… and now it can’t be found:
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Quote from: "oh whet"
Zen, posting peoples personal information on the open forum.  Dont you have any boundaries?  Dont give me the crap that it was already public.  If she wanted the information out there she would put it in her footer or make it public herself.

http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=3u9d2cfdh168l9llh5ke5omsr3&topic=24719.msg305123#msg305123

You notice I left a lot of blanks?

DON'T ask for what you DON'T WANT....I've got as many boundaries as you, who.  Obviously.

Now, honor your end and post something other than a dead thread.  You're not giving me FACTS, just re-hashes.

Share your "information".

Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

The post he said he'd delete info from is now missing. (He deleted it.)The above link connected to that post, before he deleted it. In it he had all of ccm’s info up, originally, as she’s said.

The post you, Psy, say is “forged” is this one:

Quote from: "Zenagent"

(her first name, blanks..............................)

DON'T ask for what you DON'T WANT....I've got as many boundaries as you, who.  Obviously.

Now, honor your end and post something other than a dead thread.  You're not giving me FACTS, just re-hashes.

I “forged” nothing.
Rather, the red bit is someone adding their support for Kevin’s claim that he posted no “objectionable” material.

Whoever wrote the red bit i “forges” nothing because they put their contributions in parenthesis, in red, and use syntax signifying they’re adding their OWN words. No one “doctored” or imitated zen’s writing style to create a “fake.” Stop lying

Here’s the screen save. Every quote I posted is faithful to the original, as I said.  
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4377/hyaol2.jpg

My other quotes were not “forgeries” either, and prove Kevin’s post with ccm’s info once existed and has been deleted:

Post evidence I did what you say - you can't, you never even saw the post.  Only the Who and I saw it, and look at the mess your troll pal cooked up with the shit he created.

Put up the link to the original post, with what I said.

Here is the screen save :
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1378/hya1wc7.jpg

In the now Deleted post, Kevin posted CCM’s full material. You refuse to unearth it and confirm that.

Plainly, you and management don’t care if or how CCM was outed .

But please don’t lie boldfaced about “forgeries,” or the issue in general. It makes you unbelievable regarding how ccm’s info was attained and current security safeguards
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
federal case-holery
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »
It's different this time because the Houston police are involved.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Moderator who outs survivor site irresponsibility
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »
You are ignorant of a basic fact Franklin.  He couldn't and can't delete posts.  Not anymore than you can.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »
The Warren Commission takes this all very seriously. Time to come clean! Which one of you gazzers was the man on the grass knoll?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »
It was funny and all when the people involved got all upset, which made them appear to be guilty.  Looks like they wised up and ignore it now which makes this topic boring.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
It's different this time because the Houston PD is involved.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »
Quote from: "Kot"
It was funny and all when the people involved got all upset, which made them appear to be guilty.  Looks like they wised up and ignore it now which makes this topic boring.
Not much of importance for them to be 'involved' in, really. It looks boring because it is; nothing to see here.

Re: It's different this time because the Houston PD is involved.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 10:12:49 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Kot"
It was funny and all when the people involved got all upset, which made them appear to be guilty.  Looks like they wised up and ignore it now.
Not much of importance for them to be 'involved' in, really. It looks boring because it is; nothing to see here.

When you want  a charge of corruption to seem dubious, saying "nothing to see here," move along. NOBODY LOOK AT THIS" isn't the best way to appear innocent either. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »
Wow, you're a bit thick, aren't you? I was being facetious.

What makes you think I care how the "charge" seems?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 05:00:12 AM »
Quote from: "franklin"

1. Yes.  The highlighted line in red (above post) was never in the original here (febuary post), which, as you can also see, has not been modified as there is no modificiation tag*.

2. Even if such a line was there (which it wasn't, since the post I linked to above wasn't modified), all it would show is that Zen posted CCM's first name, Miranda, which was public knowledge (something that she published on antiWWASP and on her myspace page, available by googling her username).  If the line you inserted (forged) is accurate (which it's not since the post was not modified), all it would show is that zen threatened to out CCM, but did not actually do so (and none of that even shows he even had her info).

3. Even if Zen did out CCM by providing her full name, (which he did not do, and could not have done, as detailed above), there was no harm done, as not even CCM can provide evidence that she was harmed.

I am addressing this now as I did before the server crash and that post was lost (All posts between March 10th and about June 10th).  I will not address this again.  Rather I will quote this post.

*modifications made within 5 mins of posting are not recorded.  However.  See point 2.

You refer to a quote I posted in response to Zenagent’s claim that he never deleted a post where (according to him), he released CCM’s first name, state, and husband’s name. (Actually, he posted all her info.)

Kevin, himself, makes it clear there is, indeed, a “deleted/missing post” because he detailed what he wrote in that post… and now it can’t be found:
Zen, posting peoples personal information on the open forum.  Dont you have any boundaries?  Dont give me the crap that it was already public.  If she wanted the information out there she would put it in her footer or make it public herself.

http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=3u9d2cfdh168l9llh5ke5omsr3&topic=24719.msg305123#msg305123

The post he said he'd delete info from is now missing. (He deleted it.)The above link connected to that post, before he deleted it. In it he had all of ccm’s info up, originally, as she’s said.

I “forged” nothing.
Rather, the red bit is someone adding their support for Kevin’s claim that he posted no “objectionable” material.

Whoever wrote the red bit i “forges” nothing because they put their contributions in parenthesis, in red, and use syntax signifying they’re adding their OWN words. No one “doctored” or imitated zen’s writing style to create a “fake.” Stop lying

Here’s the screen save. Every quote I posted is faithful to the original, as I said.  

My other quotes were not “forgeries” either, and prove Kevin’s post with ccm’s info once existed and has been deleted:

Post evidence I did what you say - you can't, you never even saw the post.  Only the Who and I saw it, and look at the mess your troll pal cooked up with the shit he created.

In the now Deleted post, Kevin posted CCM’s full material. You refuse to unearth it and confirm that.

But please don’t lie boldfaced about “forgeries,” or the issue in general. It makes you unbelievable regarding how ccm’s info was attained and current security safeguards

Is it even possible to "unearth" deleted posts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 05:07:55 AM »

I “forged” nothing.

can you even "unearth" a deleted post?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 10:44:37 AM »
Anyone who is truly concerned with this in any way at this point is certifiably INSANE.

Thank you, that is all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Anyone who is truly concerned with this in any way at this point is certifiably INSANE.

Thank you, that is all.

maybe they don’t want this site to facilitate violation of an already fucked people.

that’s my take. But then, like Cheshire cat, I’m not.. all.. there.. myself. Confucius say, worry less about stopping survivors from posting on ‘boring’ subjects, and more about them posting at all. (Hear the crickets?)

U can delete posts when you’re registered, at least if yours is the only post on the thread. Oui? Fornits overlords, can I get an Amen?

Thank-you. Come Again

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »
Quote from: "charlie manson was raised in prison"
U can delete posts when you’re registered, at least if yours is the last post on the thread. Oui? Fornits overlords, can I get an Amen?

Amen.  Cept for the minor change above (only --> last).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Moderator who outs Survivor site irresponsible. F kevin/zen
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »
Quote from: "charlie manson was raised in prison"
U can delete posts when you’re registered, at least if yours is the last post on the thread. Oui? Fornits overlords, can I get an Amen?

Amen.  Cept for the minor change above (only --> last).

Yup, you can.

Aint' it bitch?  Life's not fair. Some dope in management  yokes their powers to abuse a weaker sap for thrills.

What else is new?