Author Topic: Delete posts by TheWho!!  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Grow a pair.
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »
Quote from: "ad"
Quote from: "Antigen"
God, don't you guys remember the last several rounds of this game? It's a game of futility and diminishing returns. Whatever I may delete will just be reposted twice. Whomever I may try to ban will just turn up under anon or other usernames from various ips. Meanwhile, the meaningful, worthwhile discussion we all crave and miss will be buried under heaping piles of stinking horse shit about censorship and bias.

It's not asif we haven't been through this a half dozen times before or more.

when there was guest posting on the can forum the crap was deleted well enough. IT CAN BE DONE
Sure it can. And it's not like it has to be that thorough or anything, just random acts of kindness!  :D

*** I HEREBY ENCOURAGE ANY ADMIN WHO IS SO INCLINED TO DELETE ONE OF WHO'S POSTS TODAY!!!!! ***
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 08:19:29 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "ad"
Quote from: "Antigen"
God, don't you guys remember the last several rounds of this game? It's a game of futility and diminishing returns. Whatever I may delete will just be reposted twice. Whomever I may try to ban will just turn up under anon or other usernames from various ips. Meanwhile, the meaningful, worthwhile discussion we all crave and miss will be buried under heaping piles of stinking horse shit about censorship and bias.

It's not asif we haven't been through this a half dozen times before or more.

when there was guest posting on the can forum the crap was deleted well enough. IT CAN BE DONE
Sure it can. And it's not like it has to be that thorough or anything, just random acts of kindness!  :D

*** I HEREBY ENCOURAGE ANY ADMIN WHO IS SO INCLINED TO DELETE ONE OF WHO'S POSTS TODAY!!!!! ***

eXACTLY or have a rule like only 10 posts a day. Over that constitutes commercial flooding of a forum, and it's sad that its indulged.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 08:43:38 PM »
eXACTLY or have a rule like only 10 posts a day. Over that constitutes commercial flooding of a forum, and it's sad that its indulged.

I could go along with that.  As long as it applied to everyone equally.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »
Quote from: "thewho...."

I could go along with that.  As long as it applied to everyone equally.
ad

No, just you, repulsive shill, disgusting Werner Erhard cult member.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fornits P.D. (it's different this time)
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »
On the other hand...instead of deleting his posts, people could post copies and/or brief replies containing appropriate adjectives of or to as many of his posts as they can stand to rebroadcast or reply to daily with the word "LIES" in the caption or something like that.  :D