Author Topic: NEW CEDU SITE..soon  (Read 3470 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: NEW CEDU SITE..soon
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 04:50:06 AM »
Quote from: "I didn't drink the Kool-aid"
In all honesty, I doubt there's a way to sue.  And, who is left to sue?

All we can really do is to warn parents before they throw their kids in any lion's den.

Oh, by the way; I found our good friend from Runnin Springs, Dan Earle on the internet.  He looks older then fuck, and totally trashed out.

LOVE IT! :twofinger:

Someone I knew who used to be a teacher when I was there said that Dan is out of the industry and is doing sculpture now.

Good.

Also, to the OP, what is a "sort of survivor". You either survive something or you don't. Did only half of you make it through? You must look pretty frightening. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: SUING THE EX-STAFF MEMBERS WHO CAUSED THE FRICKING DAMAGE!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "Anonymous Artist"
There has to be a way for us survivors to get together and file a class action lawsuit against that bastard.
 I wish you could but alas the bastard up and died.  Hopefully the Wasserman trust money was all in mortgage-backed secruities and equally tasty derivitives.

Why the hell are people talking about suing Mel Wasserman? he may have been teh founder but it was the staff there who did the actual damage why aren't people talking about suing Marci Padgett, Tim Brace, Barb Cass....who by the way are all working with kids still...and the other staff who screwed people up?  They  all used to meet and decide how to fuck with people......When do they become responsible for what the hell they actually followed through on?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: SUING THE EX-STAFF MEMBERS WHO CAUSED THE FRICKING DAMAGE!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
Quote from: "ROTFLMAO"
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "Anonymous Artist"
There has to be a way for us survivors to get together and file a class action lawsuit against that bastard.
 I wish you could but alas the bastard up and died.  Hopefully the Wasserman trust money was all in mortgage-backed secruities and equally tasty derivitives.

Why the hell are people talking about suing Mel Wasserman? he may have been teh founder but it was the staff there who did the actual damage why aren't people talking about suing Marci Padgett, Tim Brace, Barb Cass....who by the way are all working with kids still...and the other staff who screwed people up?  They  all used to meet and decide how to fuck with people......When do they become responsible for what the hell they actually followed through on?

thank you for your comment, my friend. All this info and names are improtant :notworthy:  :notworthy: