Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 27631 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »
nah.. 2/10 at best.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »
Oh well, I tried.  :D

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »
all I have to say is, I can't believe anyone has ever actually become upset over something a person from Newton, MA had to say...
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
I may be able to match all or part of what you raise off the endeavor also.  

Is TheWho going to really match the winning bid like he said he would? I notice he included the word "may" which makes it very unlikely.  :blabla:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »
Quote from: "dniceo7"
I can't believe anyone has ever actually become upset over something a person from Newton, MA had to say...
:D Well apparently Horton the elephant and a handful of guests are concerned about it.  ::evil::  :D

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2008, 07:05:45 AM »
I don't get the point of this. He'll come back in anon form...with all of his 4 years of compulsive insanity no longer logged. Guess it doesn't matter either way.

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2008, 07:07:55 AM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Oh, it's pretty exciting stuff! I'm pretty nervous. Oh well, it is what it is.

I don’t get why you post here. If a psycho moderator outed, threatened, and harassed me I’d skedaddle, and phone an attorney. You deserve better, friend.

If you need closure, whatever, try posting on c.a.f.e.t.y. . Its two degrees deader than here, but 3 degrees less malevolent.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 10:22:21 AM »
Quote from: "historical figure"
psycho moderator
:D  :D  :D

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »
What''s the matter Cindy? Do you need one more kick in the teeth before you final swan song? For old times sake, why not?

[citation needed]

Remember the first time you got booted off the board? Why was that? Oh that's right, it was because you were spamming the boards with your altered posts. Remember you made fun of the kid who talked about being duct taped and tossed in the ocean. Someone made a comment how disgusting you were and you decided to repost the comment several times over and altered it to make it appear as if I had been making fun of the survivor, then you reposted it dozens of times over. No one bought it and Ginger banned you.

you are the troll, Deven, remember?

Am I now? Here's your definition of a troll Alan.

When I heard people use this here I always thought it was given to people who were causing trouble or just interested in disrupting the conversation for fun. I never knew it meant posters who went against the group speak or spoke against a majority. If this is the case then I guess I would be considered a troll here on fornits

While I am by no means in the minority on fornits since we are right and you are wrong, I have no doubt that due to the numerous voices in your head you believe without a doubt that you are in the majority.

That’s a hollow attack, you have never provided any, how could I.

Was it just two weeks ago now I debunked your claim that 60 kids per week were dying in public schools? Just because you refused to acknowledge you'd been proven wrong again by no means changed the fact that indeed were wrong.

I have never been put in that position by you, keep trying.

See the afore mentioned post. In addition do you remember the time you claimed I was lying about the restriction diet at HLA, followed up shortly by you being proven wrong. Also does me proving you wrong right here count? Add that to the list among many others not mentioned.

Not if they are telling the truth. If you are referring to yourself you are correct.

Oh but Cindy, don't you remember when you claimed that you believed less than 1% of all abuse stories to be true. You later changed it to zero. In addition I have never lied about my expereinces at HLA, and I was abused, so I suppose then you have attacked survivors. What insight do you believe you have to know whether I and others are telling the truth? What about your daughters claims of being abused?

I have never refused to answer a question put to me. You seem to have difficulty with the truth.

Please by all means Cindy, post what you believe I have lied about and provide a basis for your accusations. In the meantime if I give you a list of unanswered questions would you have any problem answering them?

Then why bring it up then?

To be honest. A trait you are unfamiliar with.

Okay, thank you Deven, you seem like just the type of guy we are looking for and I think you might fit in here very well if you can find some suitable clothes. We will start you off at $400 a week. Do you have your own transportation?

Yep. However, my clothes are fine and I'm not willing to take that drastic a pay cut. Plus I hear a number of your employees are extremely disgruntled due to poor working conditions. Please look else where.

Yes, I think one of us is bitter, we can agree here. The man love thing you should try to save for your therapy sessions.

What would I have to be bitter over? I'm not actually in therapy Cindy, as I do not need it. I would say I havent been in it since HLA, but that mental circle jerk they practice in the PTS that you so readily perscribe to doesnt count, as it benefits no one.

The troll who said you sit around in your bathrobe all day long while your wife works? None of it was true, you said so yourself. We had this discussion already. Besides how would staff know this unless you invite them over?

Oh I didnt say they were correct in any of their assessments, I simply said they made them. Now just for clarification purposes are you refering to your friend by your definition of a troll or the correct one everyone else uses?

Yes, I still find it funny, now that you bring it up.

You find you being proven wrong funny? Interesting so do most people on here. I guess we all have something in common afterall. The other things that interesting is how you still cried and cried over unqualifed hacks having their pictures and hobbies posted, while you have issue whatsoever believing you are posting information about a survivor of one of these places.

Yes, sort of like thinking you know who I am and my ip address and threatening to release it on the web. I am sure everyone finds humor in different ways.

Cindy I understand you are obsessed with me, but you have to accept something. Not every person who shuts you up is me. Anyone with half a brain can see what an absolute dipshit you are, and they all call you on your nonsense. You've got to get over this idea that anytime you feel like someone is out to get you its automatically me.

Refresh my memory, what does PTS stand for? I was upset when she posted kids pictures on the web and made fun of their family, hobbies and career aspirations. Just because someone wants a career helping other kids doesn’t give other people the right to flood the web with their photographs. I had an issue with this, yes.

Private Theraputic Sector. What makes you think any of those people were remotely interested in helping kids? Zero evidence has ever been shown that these places do. Further again, why did you take issue when staff was involved but think its funny when it concerns a former student?

If I were an idiot I would not be able to grasp the full definition of double standard but you seem to be struggling in this area.

Not at all, it is you who still fails to grasp that it is in fact a double standard. Thus it is you apparently who is the idiot. See?

If he knows you sit around in your robe all day then you must have let him into your home. You should know him, if he exists, I don’t. I think you were trolled by one of your own.

Again Cindy, I didnt say he was correct. This was your friend Cindy, how do you not know him, or are you having trouble with that honesty issue we discussed earlier? How can you forget all your PM's with your friend Function Junction? Why not just post those PM's? Remember he claimed that they had discovered in HLA I was gay? You later lied and pretended I had made such a claim, but that's of little concern at present other than to further soldify you being a liar. Remember how you pretended you had some big secret you could lord over me? Remember how I didnt care and your secret fell flat as it had no basis? It all started from your conversations with Function Junction through PM. Post them coward.

You are welcome to my account, as it is today. I don’t have a problem with my private messages or what I have said in private, I had thousands of private messages and many private things were said. I trusted the account to be secure at the time I wrote those messages. So I would need to review each one and contact the sender/receiver to get their permission to release them. It just wouldn’t be fair. I can assure you that no one gave me information on anyone else from staff or in violation of HIPPA laws.

Psy was right, good point TSW, releasing my private messages would not be fair to all the other people that contacted me in confidence. They were not written on the forum for various reason, many for the same reason you didn’t post your condition on the forum initially. I don’t have the authority to hand those over to you, so my hands are tied on that one.

Releasing information about a former student to a stranger isnt a violation of HIPPA laws? Cindy are you even familiar with what they are? The fact that they have the wrong person and incorrect information makes no difference. Post those PM's and tell us his name and I'll buy it as is. Further some of us were interested to know if youd be willing to link all your guest and hidden postings before you leave? Just to expose all the times you were playing games that we dont know about already. How about it Cindy?

When he took off for 4 days I knew he was struggling to find an excuse not to pay and finally came back with a way (he thought) to save face. This whole thing was worth it just to see him squirm like that. I am going to miss my private troll.

You mean like the time you disappeared for eight months and claimed you had gone to Russia, all because you had been proven wrong and shamed so many times. I went out of town for a few days Cindy, I mentioned my conditions before the bidding closed to avoid this issue but then forgot about it. I have apologized to Psy for the inconvience. If you can meet my conditions I'll pay up right now. But you wont because youre a coward. In the meantime I thought your comments about squirming were funny considering this from you:

Wait a minute, I never thought this would really happen. Is it too late to pull out? What the hell am I going to do all day?

Can we agree that if I have something to say or it is obvious that someone is totally anti-program (for no reason) and I have the urge to straighten them out that the winner will let me log in once in awhile?

No one actually believes you'll stay gone Cindy so dont worry too much. After all it wasnt so long ago you gave your "word of honor" not to come back, yet here you are. Youre a liar and a coward and your word is meaningless and a joke.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2008, 06:53:05 PM »
I'm beginning to reconsider the RB = Who assertion that someone made on here. At first it seemed almost plausible, but...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
Geesh Bruce, get it all out!!  Time is short!! Ha,Ha,Ha  You will need to find another person to troll in a bit.  That is way too long for me; I have a very short attention span and only made it to the third or fourth paragraph, but it sounded desperate and I know your heart was in it, so I do appreciate your time and effort.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »
Dam this is like the readers digest version of thewho thread.  I can see how it got to be over 3,000 posts.  Rock on brothers O0

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2008, 09:24:03 PM »
Deven from HLA wrote:
....Further some of us were interested to know if youd be willing to link all your guest and hidden postings before you leave?

The winner can have this done.  Just PM them after the bidding is over or just up the bid and take it over yourself.  I am sure psy would accommodate the winner.

@ psy:  congrats on your own personal victory... Red Auerbach loved to win, it was all in his victory cigar after each Celtic win.  You gastta love the subtlety and pure enjoyment of knowing you won.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2008, 12:49:51 AM »
The winner can have this done. Just PM them after the bidding is over or just up the bid and take it over yourself. I am sure psy would accommodate the winner.

Nope. The posts are linked through your ip address not your user name. Just having your account would not allow the post to be linked.

So then the question remains, how about it Alan? Okay to link up all your post?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2008, 04:20:58 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
The winner can have this done. Just PM them after the bidding is over or just up the bid and take it over yourself. I am sure psy would accommodate the winner.

Nope. The posts are linked through your ip address not your user name. Just having your account would not allow the post to be linked.

So then the question remains, how about it Alan? Okay to link up all your post?

that would be interesting. but pretty sure who would hide his ip, right?
also, his pms could easily be altered just to scew with you, so I wouldn't put that much faith in them, anyway.