Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 27830 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 12:46:36 PM »
Ha, ha, ha.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
Quote from: "Goodbye to Who!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKyHhuw1HA

Aww,  Thanks everyone !!  Its been real.......

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 12:59:55 PM »
Quote from: "Goodbye to Who!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKyHhuw1HA

A comment left for this clip two days ago:

drthirsty (2 days ago)
    I remember this vid being played on Beavis and Butthead....and they sang it as "goodbye to poo".........hilarious.[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
    Quote from: "TheWho"
    Its been real.......
    :D Now THAT'S funny!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »
    Quote from: "Froderik"
    Its been real.......
    :D Now THAT'S funny!

I thought everyone would miss that!!  Your humor rubbed off on me over the years, Frod, what can I say.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
    Actually, I'm going to kind of miss you. Your contributions on the various posting while drunk threads have been worthy. None the less I'm sure you'll be back soon in the form of a sock.

I'D Like to know about this condition of RB's though.. has that been satisfied, and if not does that really mean the auction is over?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »
    Quote from: "Che Gookin"
    Actually, I'm going to kind of miss you. Your contributions on the various posting while drunk threads have been worthy. None the less I'm sure you'll be back soon in the form of a sock.

I'D Like to know about this condition of RB's though.. has that been satisfied, and if not does that really mean the auction is over?

See ya TSW,  There is a big difference in just being a plain outright asshole and someone who is getting drunk sometimes and fucking things up.  I remember waking up and logging on to see You had gotten drunk and deleted 800 of my posts and changed my avatar to indicate I was a member of NAMBLA (I think it was).  See, shit like that is funny…. Changing one of my posts for dishonest reasons is wrong and you never did stuff like that.  You are one of the more trustworthy people here on fornits…..  you have done a lot here over the years I have been here.
    Remember when the doctor asks you (on your annual checkup) how much you drink remind him that there are 24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

Good luck with the teaching gig …. Here is one (of many) of my favorite teacher stories:

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of
    this.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I’m smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said ’Four Score and Seven Years Ago’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That’s right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is MAD that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said ’I Have a Dream’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That’s right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said ’Ask not, what your country can do for you’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That’s right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is BOILING mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
    questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!"

Johnny: "BILL CLINTON. CAN I GO NOW?"

TSW wrote:
    … in the form of a sock.

.....  btw over the 3 + years I have been here I never did ever figure out what “sock puppet” meant.  I had asked my wife and she thought it was a put down to people who couldn’t afford marionettes so they had to use an old sock to put on a kids play when they were little (So, I guess poor people).  I think it meant a person who could talk the talk but couldn’t walk the walk thereby the relationship with talking thru the sock or someone who was living in an imaginary world… or talking with no strings attached like a marionette has....  can anyone clue me in on this?
    Take care……..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
    Jesus, RB - make that donation already.  :wall:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »

See ya TSW,  There is a big difference in just being a plain outright asshole and someone who is getting drunk sometimes and fucking things up.  I remember waking up and logging on to see You had gotten drunk and deleted 800 of my posts and changed my avatar to indicate I was a member of NAMBLA (I think it was).  See, shit like that is funny…. Changing one of my posts for dishonest reasons is wrong and you never did stuff like that.  You are one of the more trustworthy people here on fornits…..  you have done a lot here over the years I have been here.
    Remember when the doctor asks you (on your annual checkup) how much you drink remind him that there are 24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

Good luck with the teaching gig …. Here is one (of many) of my favorite teacher stories:

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of
    this.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I’m smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said ’Four Score and Seven Years Ago’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That’s right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is MAD that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said ’I Have a Dream’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That’s right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said ’Ask not, what your country can do for you’?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That’s right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is BOILING mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
    questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!"

Johnny: "BILL CLINTON. CAN I GO NOW?"

TSW wrote:
    … in the form of a sock.

.....  btw over the 3 + years I have been here I never did ever figure out what “sock puppet” meant.  I had asked my wife and she thought it was a put down to people who couldn’t afford marionettes so they had to use an old sock to put on a kids play when they were little (So, I guess poor people).  I think it meant a person who could talk the talk but couldn’t walk the walk thereby the relationship with talking thru the sock or someone who was living in an imaginary world… or talking with no strings attached like a marionette has....  can anyone clue me in on this?
    Take care……..

A sock is a fake persona taken on to post under an assumed identity. Meaning I'm having a hard time believing this will be the last of you. However, if it is then more power to you.

I've seen that story to and it's a bit of a hoot.

Still waiting on a response to the question I asked about RB's condition. Has it been met? If not is the bidding still on?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »

Still waiting on a response to the question I asked about RB's condition. Has it been met? If not is the bidding still on?

It hasn’t been met yet.  I have talked with RB off line (outside the forum) several times and in all honesty I wouldn’t hold my breath for the money.  He pretty much just trolls me here on Fornits and doesn’t do much else and doesn’t have much to contribute so if I am gone there is no reason for him to stay.  My guess is that he realized this after he made his bid and is hoping it will just go away or someone would top his bid.

Its too bad really because like I said earlier having psy pay is like this “bailout package” that the government is putting together.  A bailout would mean someone else is paying for it but there isn’t anyone else, there is no one bailing us out (there is no "new" money coming in from the outside).  The government is just moving money around to cover the lending institutions mistakes (at home and overseas) and the US workers will get the bill later on.  So you see psy has already contributed as much as he can so to saddle him with the $80 isn’t really fair or "just",  because he is helping out as much as he can already.

I would guess that if someone covered Devens bid then psy would accept it or email Deven to see if he was willing to let someone else step forward.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 09:24:51 PM »
    What is this here condition anyway?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
    Robert Bruce?  He is thewho.  Thewho created his own arch enemy to keep the thread about him running for what, 200+ pages?  How many pages did Martin Anderson get?  The longest running threads are the most idiotic and who fueled.  RB always gave thewho the chance to post his halfwit statistics on how much worse public schools are than TBS's.  Apples and oranges, dude.  People are paying for TBS's to keep their kids away from dope and violence.  The TBS's put them on prescribed dope and beat the shit out of kids in a way anyone else would be jailed for.  And the kids die, occasionally.  I can't think of any incidents where public school teachers put a kid face down on the ground then beat and suffocated the life out of him/her.  Public school teachers would be put in prison for killing a kid or never teach again for initiating a restraint.  RTC employees escape prosecution and/or go to work at another program, because "professionals" killing a kid in "treatment" is an unpleasant yet unavoidable part of "therapy".  

It would be easy to assemble a list of the ten most violent public high schools in America using valid studies.  TheWho wouldn't name one currently open program as abusive, let alone violent and dangerous.

Burrow deep, you lying troll bastard.  You will not be missed.  No doubt you will pop back up in a new and more insidious persona, like some chronic genital wart.  When your black heart locks up and you die screaming like a gutless pussy, the demons will drag you to a customized hell.  Every torture and abuse reported by survivors that you scoffed at as lies will be inflicted on you and you'll experience every program death as the victims did.  Your hell will be like High Impact and Str8 in Springfield for eternity.

We'll be pissing and shooting deuces on your grave, jerkoff.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:11 AM »
    Quote from: "David Icke"
    Robert Bruce? He is thewho. Thewho created his own arch enemy to keep the thread about him running for what, 200+ pages? How many pages did Martin Anderson get? The longest running threads are the most idiotic and who fueled. RB always gave thewho the chance to post his halfwit statistics on how much worse public schools are than TBS's. Apples and oranges, dude. People are paying for TBS's to keep their kids away from dope and violence.

Nice try Deven, but I don’t think anyone is buying it.  Pay up!!

The TBS's put them on prescribed dope and beat the shit out of kids in a way anyone else would be jailed for. And the kids die, occasionally.

Wrong again, Doctors prescribe the medication.  I already debunked your suggestion that kids die in TBS’s.  The facts show they are order of magnitudes safer than public schools.  I have proven this over and over again.

I can't think of any incidents where public school teachers put a kid face down on the ground then beat and suffocated the life out of him/her. Public school teachers would be put in prison for killing a kid or never teach again for initiating a restraint. RTC employees escape prosecution and/or go to work at another program, because "professionals" killing a kid in "treatment" is an unpleasant yet unavoidable part of "therapy".

It would be easy to assemble a list of the ten most violent public high schools in America using valid studies.

How would you know?  Give it a shot then!! Again you have no idea what you are talking about.

TheWho wouldn't name one currently open program as abusive, let alone violent and dangerous.

Havent seen anyone here discuss or acknowledge that public school are dangerous.  Here check out this video of a teacher beating the crap out of a kid while he is sitting in the class room.  There are hundreds of them but you don’t see them posted here.

http://http://www.flicklife.com/5709851b77148e225b33/Teacher_Hits_Student.html

What have you ever posted, a 1980’s picture of a takedown from a tv show and a story of a 300 lb guy who sat on a kid.  Two or three of the same outdated incidences posted over and over again.  This is very weak evidence at best considering the tens of thousands of kids who graduate from these places every year.  At least the restraints are controlled and done by trained personnel.  The above video shows a teacher on top of the kid just beating the kid on the ground.

Burrow deep, you lying troll bastard. You will not be missed. No doubt you will pop back up in a new and more insidious persona, like some chronic genital wart. When your black heart locks up and you die screaming like a gutless pussy, the demons will drag you to a customized hell. Every torture and abuse reported by survivors that you scoffed at as lies will be inflicted on you and you'll experience every program death as the victims did. Your hell will be like High Impact and Str8 in Springfield for eternity.

We'll be pissing and shooting deuces on your grave, jerkoff.

The  only people I have ever seen get this pissed off are those who have been proven wrong time and again.  I am sorry to have burst your bubble all these years but the facts speak for themselves and I realize it is frustrating for you.  Inevitably someone else will come along and continue to debunk your deceptive postings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:59 AM »
    TheWho is right about one thing: pay up so Psy can shut him up.