Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 27976 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
Quote from: "aaron burr"

Oh, I don’t mind Robert.

Good for you.  He annoys the hell out of me.

And I won’t bother pointing out your absurdity for asserting your right to voice an opinion after slamming Robert for voicing his opinion because it’s too stupid.

Which is why I said "no more insufferable".  I don't mind him voicing an opinion, or anyone else for that matter.  That's not what is going on here though.  This is a continuation of a years long pissing contest between Who and Robert Bruce.  Attention whoring at its finest.  We're all guilty of it from time to time, but DAMN!!!
  :blabla:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
Quote from: "franklin"
You are Scary and Funny at the same time… You have delusions of grandeur, are frighteningly manipulative: with a tactic to appeal to imaginary, hypothetical sympathizers reading this forum (“we”). You pathetically misapprehend the effectiveness and reach of your tactic (1000s don’t read this forum, NO ONE will be anything but discomforted by your presumption of a collective unconscience)
Scary and funny, thanks.  1,000 do not read this at a time. Check the bottom of the front page and it will give you the number of people who are presently logged in.

My guess is that you’re Lou Woodbury, the man who tortured kids at CEDU, right?
Someone thought I was Alan Newman, another Doc Vause, someone else Mike Ervin and now Lon Woodbury.

You’ve posted at least 50 times a day for 4 years repeating yourself. You’ve made unconscionable, outrageous remarks: making fun of kids who have been tortured—literally laughing at them, “ha, ha, ha,” calling kids who have been murdered “data points” whose corpses is something “we” will take into account to improve “our” services.
Look , I laughed at some of the stories which I beleive not to be true.  Why don’t you come to the defence of some of the kids and parents people laughed at here?  Why is everyone so one-sided here?  
Well if more than one kid falls in a lake and dies how would you suggest someone convey that information to the public?  Most people would like to know how many died and the only way we have of communicating this is thru "datapoints".  Most people want to know the number.  I didn’t invent this concept.

You sure aint’ no regular program parent.
You aint no regular poster here.

And if you are a program parent willing to devote SO much time to your “cause” (informing people that the rendition centers survivors say tortured them are fantastic) you’d surely provide your name, for all reformists who devote so much of themselves give their name as a way of establishing their credibility, like kat Whithead, or Liam Scheff, or any of the CAFETY gang.

So, why not do the same? After all, you care so much, and are certainly not trying to your REAL identity which is not “parent,” but predator.

Why would anyone want to provide their name on the internet, especially here on fornits.  What would be gained by that?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
If I wanted to hear from an asshole I'd fart.
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2008, 11:35:25 AM »
Ok, I find this post disturbing and will reply later.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »
I find it to be a repeat of his previous 1000 posts. TheWho posts here more than anyone else, but he really has nothing to say. He was never in a program, never worked for a program, he only has experience in signing checks (or was it direct deposit?). It's nice and all to hear the opinions and perspectives of the bystanders to this situation, but the substance is definitely lacking. He just tells us what he thinks programs are like, based on the marketing and coerced success stories he has read. If I wanted to hear an uninformed opinion, I could just go ask any random person what they think about programs after handing them a brochure, and I'd hear the exact same thing.

Look , I laughed at some of the stories which I beleive not to be true.

That's just plain sad. Maybe one day, in some way, he will realize he is laughing at the testimony of a child who was abused. I don't think there is any way to convince someone that what you are saying is true, and not worth the effort. But, I can't imagine the negative karma that hovers around someone who laughs at the stories of others abuse. There are joke sites on the internet that are much funnier, like theonion.com, personally if I was looking for laughs I'd seek them out somewhere else than a site for people to tell about what happened to them in programs. I fail to understand the logic, maybe because I've seen with my own eyes things much worse than the stories thewho finds funny, I know they are possible and frequent. I'm hoping he is just doing it out of true ignorance, but I do know there are some really mean people out there so who knows.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »
Quote from: "tgif"
That's just plain sad. Maybe one day, in some way, he will realize he is laughing at the testimony of a child who was abused. I don't think there is any way to convince someone that what you are saying is true, and not worth the effort. But, I can't imagine the negative karma that hovers around someone who laughs at the stories of others abuse. There are joke sites on the internet that are much funnier, like theonion.com, personally if I was looking for laughs I'd seek them out somewhere else than a site for people to tell about what happened to them in programs. I fail to understand the logic, maybe because I've seen with my own eyes things much worse than the stories thewho finds funny, I know they are possible and frequent. I'm hoping he is just doing it out of true ignorance, but I do know there are some really mean people out there so who knows.

If you come here for laughs you are picking the wrong place, but humor pops up in the most unexpected places.  I read a thread a few days ago where a man suffered a heart attack and many regulars on here thought it was funny.  Not only funny but many took it to a whole new level and took pot shots at the victims family (Deborah style).  I wasn’t involved in this type of hatred.. but I do occasionally find humor in stories which I feel have been fabricated.  

Sorry if it offends others, it is not mean spirited, its just if you have been a parent for a long time you know the stories and the way they are worded sometimes and can spot a kid telling a whopper.

Funny, in a curious way, how laughing at a person who is dying of a heart attack is some how acceptable but laughing at a kid who is telling a story is so detestable.  This couldn’t possibly be because of a double standard could it?  No , I am sure people here on fornits treat all people equally.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
Now he's just making excuses and trying to blame others for why he finds the topic of child abuse to be funny. For a parent, it sure is a childish argument to say "well johnny hits girls so why can't I?" I just feel sorry for him, and wonder if he'll ever realize the testimony he is laughing at is true, and common place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2008, 12:51:55 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
 I read a thread a few days ago where a man suffered a heart attack and many regulars on here thought it was funny.

Another perfect example of how you leave certain facts out of the story in order to suit your POV.  Miller Newton is who you're referring to and he was unquestionably abusive to many thousands of kids.  You've even conceded the point yourself.  Those of us who were personally abused by him and his wife have every right to the anger and hatred we feel.  The courts have agreed, which is why Newton has been forced to pay out (or his insurance company has) multiple millions of dollars for the various suits that have been brought against him, for abuse, in a court of law.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »
Now he's just making excuses and trying to blame others for why he finds the topic of child abuse to be funny. For a parent, it sure is a childish argument to say "well johnny hits girls so why can't I?" I just feel sorry for him, and wonder if he'll ever realize the testimony he is laughing at is true, and common place.

Truth hurts doesnt it, TGIF.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2008, 12:54:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

What truth would that be?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

When I read testimony from someone who went through an abusive program, posted on fornits, it hurts me deeply. In that sense, yes, the truth hurts very deeply. That is why I am so perplexed by TheWho's ability to dismiss this testimony, mock and laugh at the victim, and see nothing wrong with it. I am brainstorming on how or what would drive a person to do this, for years, all day and night long. I just can't seem to come up with a descent answer, it is so far out of my realm of understanding.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »
Quote from: "uerfn"
Quote from: "TheWho"
 I read a thread a few days ago where a man suffered a heart attack and many regulars on here thought it was funny.

Another perfect example of how you leave certain facts out of the story in order to suit your POV.  Miller Newton is who you're referring to and he was unquestionably abusive to many thousands of kids.  You've even conceded the point yourself.  Those of us who were personally abused by him and his wife have every right to the anger and hatred we feel.  The courts have agreed, which is why Newton has been forced to pay out (or his insurance company has) multiple millions of dollars for the various suits that have been brought against him, for abuse, in a court of law.

So if a kid is in a program, RTC or jail for torturing the family pet, killing the family dog, abusing others then by your standard it is okay to laugh if this kid gets tortured or dies…. Its normal and justified to laugh at someone who is dying is what you are saying (depending on the persons point of view).  Others may not see it as funny but that is okay.

Just want to understand the rules a little better.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Paperhead
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »
TheWho is steadily losing ground and credibility here (what else is new, eh? LOL).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »
When I read testimony from someone who went through an abusive program, posted on fornits, it hurts me deeply. In that sense, yes, the truth hurts very deeply. That is why I am so perplexed by TheWho's ability to dismiss this testimony, mock and laugh at the victim, and see nothing wrong with it. I am brainstorming on how or what would drive a person to do this, for years, all day and night long. I just can't seem to come up with a descent answer, it is so far out of my realm of understanding.

Ah.  Gotcha.  Wasn't sure who you were directing that too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »
Now as a guest, theWho continues to make excuse after excuse to why he finds the testimony of child abuse survivors funny. This just gets sadder, and sadder. According to theWho's logic, making fun of abusers is wrong, but making fun of their victims is fine and dandy. I just hope his guest posts are linked with his account, for when the mass deletion inevitably occurs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2008, 01:06:08 PM »
Quote from: "Who...."
So if a kid is in a program, RTC or jail for torturing the family pet, killing the family dog, abusing others then by your standard it is okay to laugh if this kid gets tortured or dies…. Its normal and justified to laugh at someone who is dying is what you are saying (depending on the persons point of view).  Others may not see it as funny but that is okay.

Just want to understand the rules a little better.

I would have no problem with the family dog laughing at the kid in the program.