Author Topic: HLA is unethichal and feeds on parent's desparation and vulnerability  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: HLA is unethichal and feeds on parent's desparation and vuln
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
Quote from: "ham"
Psy - I have read the Milgram article and very familiar with it, I was definitely thinking along the same lines as I was writing my last post.

As for speaking up some more, I know Buccio, is not to thrilled with me, or the headmaster. When I sent my resignation letter, in am Email all Bucci said was "unprofessional." And all I wanted to say back was unprofessional, I could name 10 ways you are being unprofessional. Not to mention I am on the shit list of the headmaster, and apparently he has his own sit of the story to why I quit. I went to turn over my keys to my office and was asked my side of the story. I was baffled because there is only one side I said, and that is mine the person who is quitting and any others are lies. It was ridiculous, they were apparently "trying to make sure the door hit me on the ass" on my way out. But unfortunately they did not get that.

Ham, you gotta speak up to the oversight agencies.  I saw everything you posted (and much, much more) when I worked there fourteen years ago.  Your insight shows that nothing has changed.  You and I both know it is your moral and ethical duty to report to the authorities that which you have witnessed that may have been detrimental to patients.

I did just that.  Nobody came after me legally (although they said they would), but I was threatened with violence against myself and my family.  Fortunately nothing ever happened.  I cultivated numerous sources from HLA to document farm and provide evidence to the authorities.  Much of that became the basis of a class action lawsuit that HLA was forced to settle.  

If you have any contacts still there that are sympathetic to our points of view, by all means, get them making copies and start doing the right thing.

Thanks for letting us know your experience.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 12:23:32 AM »
I have got a very negative reaction from this organization about my resignation. I resigned due to conflict of interest and they have not been very happy due to this reason due to resignation. I have heard from other employees that the organization has said that i left for un-disclosed reasons... which is not fact. I know the fact. The administration will not say much truth about me. If anyone has anything to post to this please do. I am in the process of looking forward to legal representation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 05:48:49 PM »
Ham, there are many, many others like you. I would reccomend finding the other people who quit over ethical disputes, and come out as a group. that way you have more authority.