Author Topic: Fuck it, I'm voting Libertarian  (Read 3360 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Fuck it, I'm voting Libertarian
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »
Anyone have any good info on the candidates for the primaries? I read a few statements. Christine Smith sounds the best so far, but I haven't read everyone's yet.

Obama, Clinton and Kucinich can go suck a rotten tuber. The libertarians are pro guns n drugs. I can get behind that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Fuck it, I'm voting Libertarian
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
Seriously, I recomend checking out Ron Paul.  The media doesn t give him any coverage, but he is by far the best candidate running and in my opinion perhaps the best ever.  If you are interested in checking out his ideas, just google his name.  You won t believe all the shit that comes up.

Paul St. John

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
Been watching Obama since he tossed his hat in... timing is everything... if he can beat Hillary on feb 5th by more than 5 points across the board then he will be our next president......  my prediction.

Fresh face.....He doesn't bring much baggage, doesn't owe many people (politically)  and wont need to make up postions to place all his political favors... maybe make a few of his best friends ambassadors to Italy and Kazakhstan, but thats it.

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 11:39:24 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Seriously, I recomend checking out Ron Paul.  The media doesn t give him any coverage, but he is by far the best candidate running and in my opinion perhaps the best ever.  If you are interested in checking out his ideas, just google his name.  You won t believe all the shit that comes up.

Paul St. John

this
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Baby Cakes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:21:18 AM »
Quote from: "JKGOLSDJGLKSDJGKLSDJG"

Hillary isn't a woman, dumbass.

funniest shit EVER.

Offline Baby Cakes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:28:38 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

Paul St. John

agreed.

Offline da voice from nowhere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »
After careful consideration, I've decided I'm going to just vote for myself as a write-in. You should all vote for me too. However, because I don't feel like revealing my real name* and wwf.fornits.com is my sole campaign platform, you will need to write in my fornits username (see: Da Voice From Nowhere). Thank you for your support!

Oh what am I pushing for? The war will be over, pot will be legal, and if it means I get Castle's vote, less gun control baby!

*post your real name on here and then choose to stand by your opinions and then watch as trolls start stalking you and your loved ones...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
Quote from: "da voice from nowhere"
After careful consideration, I've decided I'm going to just vote for myself as a write-in. You should all vote for me too. However, because I don't feel like revealing my real name* and wwf.fornits.com is my sole campaign platform, you will need to write in my fornits username (see: Da Voice From Nowhere). Thank you for your support!

Oh what am I pushing for? The war will be over, pot will be legal, and if it means I get Castle's vote, less gun control baby!

*post your real name on here and then choose to stand by your opinions and then watch as trolls start stalking you and your loved ones...

Okay you have my vote if:

If you could define a pull-out date for “all” our troops to be out. 

Place some parameters around the legalization of pot, like postponing class electives on “rolling techniques” , “Cannabutter” , “Chewing stems in the classroom” and courses on “ how to care for your bong” until the kids are at least in junior high.   Identify a lower limit on the number of seeds which is acceptable per ounce and define what those damn red fibers are, which makes life so pleasant, and give them a name!!

You need to maintain gun control, think about it!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 05:45:25 PM »
Here's how I'm voting!!!!

Botched Programming for Dictator!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »
Serious shit! Aimee Allen is stumpin' fer Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U0-38K5qW8
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:33 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Serious shit! Aimee Allen is stumpin' fer Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U0-38K5qW8

the music video here (with Aimee singing and stuff):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCKMTo210k
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile