Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

diamond ranch

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
any info on diamond ranch acad in utah?

Antigen:
You can do a search here on fornits on the term diamond ranch (see the search box up in the upper righthand corner of the page) and that will turn up a few posts for you. Now, what to do from there depends on yours and your daughter's situation. We can probably hook you up with info about that particular facility, maybe some people who have been through it. Do you think you have allies within the family or community who could influence your ex to do the right thing? If not, custody status? Are you in a position to bring down the strong arm of the law? It may well not have been a legal kidnapping, but entirely illegal. You may just have to challenge it.

Ursus:
Mmm... I remember posting about this place earlier this year. There are at least 3-4 threads which mention this place; maybe two that focus exclusively on it, if I remember correctly... Here's a thread to get you started:

Diamond Ranch Academy
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24723[/list]

Anonymous:
It is a awful place - see our datasheet.

She will properly be programmed to turn against you. That is one thing they are good at.

They use a level system where people can get "unemployed". It means that they have to take a cart and pull/push it around the ranch property all day because they have no chores when "unemployed". If you saw the movie Holes you could see what they also use a lot of time on; Digging holes.

On Heal-online a survivor (thats is the right word for it) tells how the life on the ranch are.

On our datasheet you also will find a Myspace group of survivors if you want to know more about daily life.

I dont know whether the road down to the ranch is private property, but if you want to protest her stay and give her some hope then hire a bus with friends and relative and some huge signs and stand on the road in order to protest. Public peaceful protests give headline. Especially if you ask a local journalist to come along. It must be a story for some to sell.

You can find the map to the ranch on our datasheet. Good luck!

Anonymous:
Your daugther may also meet Michael Osmond, who has a mother who is too busy to take care of him while she are trying to get her career back on track.

Marie Osmond’s 16-year-old son in rehab, MSNBC

I dont know whether he is a good match for her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version