Author Topic: "Some" Licensed Schools and Programs  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: "Some" Licensed Schools and Programs
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »
The Who,

I wish you would not take a great rock band's name in vain. Now on to other subjects. I was in a JCAHO facility and it meant squat! I saw more abuse there than I did in all of my years of social work, so put that wherever you care to preferably an orifice many of us have had searched at our "so-called" accredited facilities. Don't tell me I deserved to get searched either. I was put there for something not even in the DSM (look that up if you don't know what it is). Looking at a JCAHO report is less informative than the information you can find when placing your loved one in a nursing home. So don't try to convince anyone that JCAHO accreditation means abuse won't happen. The kids don't bring this on. I saw abuse happen for non-violent actions that did not warrant restraints for 30 days, at which point your muscles have atrophied and you cannot walk, to speak of the bladder infection you have from holding in urine too long so you don't have to use a bedpan. You are a total A__.

Sincerely,
You don't know who.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: does anyone know anything about island view in utah???
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 05:17:31 AM »
Quote from: "stina"
my friend's 16 year old niece had been at island view in utah for the last 8 months, came home for a 4 day homevisit and took off. and is nowhere to be found. i just heard about this, and her incarceration, and was immediately suspicious. I had a feeling it would show up here on fornits.

does anyone know anything about this school? their website's the usual blah blah blah.

She is not the only one according to our datasheet. She can be saved. At least she hasn't attended a neck tie party like the poor boy back in 2004.

Emily Graeber disappeared in 2007 but was found safe. Rumors tell about a cold harted family that didn't care and jailed her once more.

Your friends daugther can be safe if the parents insert an add in a local newspaper and promise her to let her stay at home and keep the promise.

In a nearby town called Frederikssund the authorities was tired of small youth crimes committed by a growing group of teenagers. They curbed the problem by letting the youth have some mentors they can trust. They still drink and in fact the police have given the sausages and saw to that the places where the youth can have bonfire had fresh supply of wood to burn.

Suddenly there were adults who was paid to listen to them and they ate something beside the alcohol so they did become so drunk. The results have meant that the model for this team of people gathered from the social services, clubs and police are being copied all over the country.

They still fight the police - on the soccer field. Here is a link to a danish article. Copypaste it into google translate and read in English.

This girl need to come home and all parents need to change their community instead of abandon those who dont look like the perfect stepford son or daugther.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 03:31:44 PM »
Quote from: "Not The Who's Business"
The Who,

I wish you would not take a great rock band's name in vain.

No never would, TheWho, is one of my favorites.  Saw them live 3 times.  The best was their Quadraphenia tour.

Now on to other subjects. I was in a JCAHO facility and it meant squat! I saw more abuse there than I did in all of my years of social work, so put that wherever you care to preferably an orifice many of us have had searched at our "so-called" accredited facilities.
Accreditation doesn’t protect kids from everything.  Look at the visibility, all the feedback systems checks and balances the our public school system has and our kids are still dying, getting raped by teachers and shot in the class room etc.  Licensing and accreditation brings it up a level but cannot insure your kid is 100% safe.
Don't tell me I deserved to get searched either.
I don’t even know who you are, how could I?
I was put there for something not even in the DSM (look that up if you don't know what it is).
You are not alone, many kids are. I don’t think that TBS’s or wilderness are confined to having a diagnoses from the DSM.  I may be wrong, though
Looking at a JCAHO report is less informative than the information you can find when placing your loved one in a nursing home. So don't try to convince anyone that JCAHO accreditation means abuse won't happen.
Like I mentioned above.  There isn’t anyway that abuse can be prevented 100% that I am aware of, in the public or private sector or even in church!!

The kids don't bring this on.
I am sure they play a part.
I saw abuse happen for non-violent actions that did not warrant restraints for 30 days, at which point your muscles have atrophied and you cannot walk, to speak of the bladder infection you have from holding in urine too long so you don't have to use a bedpan.
This is why we need to have a system put in place which provides closer oversight then what we presently have.
You are a total A__.
Wow, all I did was provide a list of some licensed and accredited facilities.  Cant imagine what you would think if I provided a list of unlicensed programs!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
:guesswho:  ::puke::  ::deadhorse::  :sue: