Author Topic: Hephzibah House  (Read 16381 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2007, 10:41:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I've never heard of 12chan.org or the crossdressing site you put a link to, I don't believe many people have. You sick, sick pervert....disgusting. When you say "other pedos", you are refering to ones other than yourself??

It looks like a few people on this site have a genuine concern, sounds like some of them were in some pretty bad places. Probably don't want a cross-dressing, pedophile who fantasizes about incarcerated teenage girls backing up their argument.

Are you the same anon that posted this?   If not, please disregard the following, it is directed at them.

His children turned out great, serving the Lord and never went into a "rebelious stage". His grand children are not in rebellion. They are happy. The end results is what we want.

By the time he gets girls in his home the parents are fed up with them and do not have a clue what to do with them. They are afraid that they may get pregnant, break the law, or get into drug if they are not already, and hang around the wrong crowd.

Afraid?  They're afraid something bad will happen to them???  This is why normal people refer to y'all as nutbars.  Holy fucking hell.

Many of these girls were never disciplined on a regular basics, therefore it was embedded in them to have their own selfish way.

Oh the selfish little shits.  How dare they get a mind of their own.  How dare[/i] they question the path I've layed out for them.

You people disgust me.
::puke::

By the time Hep House gets them, discipline with a paddle is pretty much out of the question. Hep House kept them busy in homeschooling, chores etc. They had a regular ridged schedule. Every minute was used wisely. They had not much time to get into trouble. No idle time. They heard preaching on rebellion and God's love and patience and the results of sin if continued.

From what the man says himself, I absolutely believe the "paddle" is NOT out of the question.

Isolation, take up their time with meaningless tasks so they dont' have any time to think or process what's happening to them.  No time to begin to question what's being done.

Many girls come to the home just to get away from their own home environment. Hep House is like a safe haven. He never calls these girls "harlots".

Their are many adults today that have not been disciplined and it shows by their rebellion to society, or government or church or elderly parents.

Just look at their language and dress.

And we wonder what's gotten into the young people today!!

No, religious nutbags like YOU wonder what's gotten into young people today.  Your belief in adult fairy tales has buried any ability you ever had for critical thought and allows you to abuse countless girls in the name of the almighty.  Fear mongering morons like you give me the creeps.  Take you god and shove him right up your ass!

(This post is directed at the religious morons who run and support this place)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2007, 08:11:43 PM »
Bump for disturbing sickness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2007, 08:31:09 AM »
What's really disturbing is there are 1000 more of these houses out there we've never heard of. Maybe there is one in your neighborhood and you don't even know it.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2007, 09:08:07 AM »
I can't believe no one pasted in this nifty little acronym from their site:

B - Being
U - Under
S - Satan’s
Y – Yoke

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
I can't believe no one pasted in this nifty little acronym from their site:

B - Being
U - Under
S - Satan’s
Y – Yoke

:roll:

Wait a sec, so they're saying it's bad to be busy? I thought these Christian types said things like "idle hands are the devil's playground." They should get their dumbass slogans straight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
BUMP for recent request for info.

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »
I want to see a grudge match between Roloff and my man Anton LaVey. Ignoring that they're both dead.

..Anton would totally kick his ass. >.>
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Hephzibah House
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2008, 12:39:26 AM »
I hereby challenge any programmie to a MMA fight if someone can get it sanctioned.

No questions asked either.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Latest info
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2008, 01:00:02 AM »
From a source I wont tell more about Covergaard got some info, we used to scan the area AND WE HAVE FOUND THE HOUSE, they detain the girls in.

Someone close to the program have tried to edit the fornits wiki page, so it looked better and we agreed to add a dispute text in the top of the article.

To the owners of IP-address 66.228.107.84 and 66.228.99.238. Please use the link to Fornits webforum called "Hephzibah House vandalizing the Wiki page about themselves ?" to discuss your reasons for editing this page and introduce your case.

We are interested in dialogue - not in a revert war. The question is: Are the other side interested? It takes two to tango.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Hephzibah House
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2008, 01:57:01 AM »
Those sodbusters are batshit crazy.

Scary, scary, scary shit.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Hephzibah House
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:22 PM »
bump
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Re: Hephzibah House
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »
Hey, what happeed to FormerHephzibahGirls' website? http://formerhephzibahgirls.webs.com/ For a minute there, it was a generic css layout with a latin pop music video in it. WTF??? Seems to be back now.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes