Author Topic: Something Happening Here  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Something Happening Here
« on: August 26, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
Why Moving to a Remote Rural Area is a Great Idea

Though considerations of life in a rural and remote area must be made before the move is made, and though these considerations might make a few people queasy about doing this move, moving permanently to these areas is still a great idea! Here's why:

http://www.somethinghappeninghere.net/whymove.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Something Happening Here
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »
I didn't see anything about Tire Ranches in the article........

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »
Ah yes, the Tire Ranch!!™ Its raison d'être will be to provide a guaranteed free dwelling space for survivors who need a place to decompress from time spent in abusive, pseudo-therapeutic, greed-based mind control cults existing in the U.S. today, and for survivors who just need someplace to party for a few days. In short, the Tire Ranch™ will offer sanctuary for program survivors.

As for locations, we've considered Alaska, the Mojavé Desert or maybe some pretty little uncharted island somewhere. At this point we are still open to suggestions.

Once its initial stark framework of used tires and concrete is expanded upon, the Tire Ranch will become quite a place indeed! However, our residents can't just sit around all day either! You will get out of it what you put into it! We will do what we can to provide food, clothing, drugs, music, beds, showers, wireless internet, dune buggies (or snow mobiles), sex toys, guitars, drums, guns & any and all other basic necessities. We will all do our best to make sure that everyone is accommodated!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »
You're welcome to check out Token Pass. Just please come scoop me up on the way. I need a ride down to go check on my brother.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 02:39:09 AM »
Remember that bad ass Northeast Blackout?  Check out satellite photos from that time period and the dark areas will give you a damn good idea where the remote areas are.  Here in Bradley County Tennessee, there is a parcel of land known as Fletcher Park that has SHITLOADS of remote area  There are also areas of land that are inaccessable to many people because of steep creek banks, and many times these creeks double back on themselves and form little peninsulas that can only be traversed by a trecherous log balance beam act.  I have seen evidence of what I assume are "Rainbow Hippies" or such types camping out on these little islands.  I can honestly say that a person could live in such a place for quite some time, without fear of being discovered or harrassed, as long as they cleaned up after themselves and did'nt do anything to attract attention.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?