Author Topic: help me with something  (Read 8338 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: help me with something
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »
Give it up TheWho, it's obvious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Give it up TheWho, it's obvious.
I am with you, I think thewho is also Dysfunction junction and creates all of this so he can post for Aspen.  Think about it, he is on here enough.  watch when the 2 of them argue.  It is always thewho that wins.  If I got into it with him I would kick his butt, but DJ always seems to fold or screw up his facts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
Um, no. It's just you -- TheWho -- pretending to be others supporting your own argument.  ::deadhorse::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2008, 08:02:39 PM »
Um, no. It's just you -- TheWho -- pretending to be others supporting your own argument.  ::deadhorse::

That is typical TheWho, outing himself on the thread after he posts as a guest.  Then replying to it like this.  Whats the point?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Look, calm down a little DJ, we all appreciate your input and trying to catch up on this conversation.  I have given you a lot of latitude here, even tolerated your rudeness, because you have been away and unfamiliar with the topic and joined us in mid thread.  

The camp link I provided is open to anyone who wants to read it.  That is what it is there for.  If it is a good fit for a particular family then that’s fine, if not that is okay too.  Its important to supply parents with as many options and varying points of view as possible.  But I am not going to sit here, like you are, and try to tell families what is best for them or ridicule something you know nothing about.  Up until a few hours ago you didn’t understand that RAD was even on the DSM-IV list so I would not expect you to be up to speed on possible interventions or understand their effectiveness.  

Try to shake it off and have a good weekend where ever you choose to enjoy it.  The weather up here in NE is supposed to be pretty good.  We may try to extend it a few extra days if it lasts.

Look at the above post and the puctuation.  He does "didn't" when most people say "did not"  and "that's" instead of "thats" or "That is".  I can always tell when it is him.  You cant tell by the 3 dots at the end because he leaves them off when he is tolling.  I have been watching.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
Look at the above post and the puctuation.  He does "didn't" when most people say "did not"  and "that's" instead of "thats" or "That is".  I can always tell when it is him.  You cant tell by the 3 dots at the end because he leaves them off when he is tolling.  I have been watching.
:jerry:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »
It's official.  DJ owns The Who.  Again. You know when The Who has come off the rails when he degenerates a thread to try to cover his tracks in hopes people won't bother to read.  The Who plays zero sum games on this board, just like he did with his daughter.  That's why she no longer has a relationship with him and has cut him out of her life completely; because he'll go to any lemgth to "win" even if it means locking up his own child.  It really is quite a sad story.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »
It's official.  DJ owns The Who.  Again. You know when The Who has come off the rails when he degenerates a thread to try to cover his tracks in hopes people won't bother to read.  The Who plays zero sum games on this board, just like he did with his daughter.  That's why she no longer has a relationship with him and has cut him out of her life completely; because he'll go to any lemgth to "win" even if it means locking up his own child.  It really is quite a sad story.

Oh, come on, DJ is a big boy and he will get over it.  He doesnt need to be rescued by all of us.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Now that that is cleared up it would be nice to get back on topic…….  I believe Crapflower had indicated that the parents were looking into New Leaf Academy for placement for their friends child.  My personal view is that this is a mistake as I initially indicated to Crapflower that children with RAD do better if the problem is dealt with as a family.

No you didn't.  You said this:

Quote from: "The Who"
Ask the child’s parents to read this. I believe there are still a few openings if they choose (or can) attend.

http://www.campbrokenhearts.org/?gclid= ... IgodJHujbw

How does Camp Broken Hearts deal with the little "RADishes" you ask?

Camp for Broken Hearts is designed to help the families who are struggling. It will be a week where you won't have to be concerned about your child's behavior. If the child acts out, they will be removed by our trained staff. You will be able to carry on with whatever activity is in progress. Families will be able to relax and have fun. There will be lots of support for everyone.

So really what The Who is advocating is a "camp" where the children will be restrained by staff for "acting out" so the "families will be able to relax and have fun."

I'm not sure how any parent, or anyone at all for that matter, could take seriously anything this person has to say.  Distilled down, The Who consistently recommends a "blame the child" and "remove the child" approach to handling family problems.  Now, he may say that he doesn't, but just read the links he himself provides and they point to the victimization of children and the abdication of parental responsibility.

Anyone can go back and read your recommendation of "Camp Broken Hearts" and anyone can review their website to see that it is punitive to children.  

You said it, not me.  Don't try to say I advocate it, as all who read this know I loathe it.  YOU advised that "RAD" parents go to the camp.  No way around that now.

Quote from: "The Who"
Ask the child’s parents to read this. I believe there are still a few openings if they choose (or can) attend.

Yep, there it is.  Don't get upset just because I quoted you.  If you have had a change of (Camp Broken) heart, you can just admit your error in judgement and say you no longer recommend this.  No sense in getting frustrated over my repeating wht you yourself wrote.  That makes no sense.

This is one of the purest examples of The Who being owned on this thread.  Did anyone else notice that he started trolling right after he was caught in this lie and exposed in his own words?

The Who has been owned like DJ's personal voodoo slave.  No wonder he bailed on the argument and went straight to trolling, as usual.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 11:03:16 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
:jerry:

Pass the popcorn, please.  Guest, I believe you are incorrect about thewho's style.  He avoids using contractions.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Previous posters are correct: "RAD" is a 100% BOGUS dx.  Facilities claiming to treat RAD are by extension bogus.

This from an actual licensed clinical social worker, if my memory is correct.

RAD isn’t just something the programs made up.  Attachment issues and treatment are discussed by the American Psychological Association and American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children.  The struggle many of the professionals have is not just with the diagnoses but more with how to treat and intervene.  I think Dysfunction Junction is pulling your leg about being a professional in this area.  The APA has real concern in this area and have been for awhile and have been working in trying to agree on an effective way to treat these children.  But the presence of RAD as a disorder is far from Bogus in the eyes of the professionals.  I am surprised that someone claiming to have studied in this area would make that type of comment.

@psy, I agree it cuts both ways which is even more reason not to discard this as just Bogus dx.  The jury is still out on this, but we need to recognize that the kids/family still needs help.

Pass the popcorn back, he uses both.  He is inconsistent notice the "isn't" and then the "is not" a little further down

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I understand that Marci Padgett is a staff at New Leaf OR
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 02:22:53 PM »
Quote from: "WalterW"
Seriously, you smacktards are WAY WAY late to the party. This guy's already come, gone, and taken the parents with him by now.

"Master's level"? Love those weasel words. HLA uses them too. They don't actually have Master's degrees. They probably don't even have Bachelor's degrees. But they're "Master's Level" according to this assclown.

"Qualified therapists"? Which independent (no, I mean INDEPENDENT) agency has ensured their qualifications? Any at all? I take it they're not licensed.

You don't actually have a real licensed psychologist on staff, but have to contract with one for testing instead of, y'know, psychology? And you have to do the same with a board-certified (which board? And why don't you brag about HIS licensure? Hmmm...) psychiatrist?

Wow. A little reading between the lines and that last post is more damning than anything else.

YOU LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!

Whoops, you forgt to mention they are licensed by the state of Oregon.  You are just fishing, oh wait, maybe it is a fishing license LOL.  Their people are board certified and licensed my friend, cant get around that.  You sound like "Ajax".  "How do we know they attended class and what did they do while they were on campus, did they study at all?"  LOL.  Very weak.

I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON A SPECIFIC PERSON NAMED MARCI PADGETT WHO  TRACED DOWN TO THE HEADMISTRESS OF THE OREGON NEW LEAF ACADEMY. This truly scares the shit out of me as Marci Padgett worked at the CEDU school in California, the Cascade school in Northern California (Whitmore) and then the Amity school in Italy. If you Google any of these schools with Marci Padgett's name you will see that she was horrendously abusive to teens and should no longer be allowed to work with kids.  I am a CEDU graduate and am tracking down the staff so that others will have the information to help stop these people from further damaging children. Marci Padgett is extremely verbally abusive as well as being witnessed hitting a kid at CEDU (Carlos Kinkaid) she also sat by while her husband John Padgett sexually molested girls from all three schools and did nothing. She is an ex-drug addict who does not go to any type of step meeting and drinks like a fish. I would never let my own daughter be in the presence of this vile person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I understand that Marci Padgett is a staff at New Leaf OR
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
Quote from: "ROTFLMAO"
Quote from: "WalterW"
Seriously, you smacktards are WAY WAY late to the party. This guy's already come, gone, and taken the parents with him by now.

"Master's level"? Love those weasel words. HLA uses them too. They don't actually have Master's degrees. They probably don't even have Bachelor's degrees. But they're "Master's Level" according to this assclown.

"Qualified therapists"? Which independent (no, I mean INDEPENDENT) agency has ensured their qualifications? Any at all? I take it they're not licensed.

You don't actually have a real licensed psychologist on staff, but have to contract with one for testing instead of, y'know, psychology? And you have to do the same with a board-certified (which board? And why don't you brag about HIS licensure? Hmmm...) psychiatrist?

Wow. A little reading between the lines and that last post is more damning than anything else.

YOU LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!

Whoops, you forgt to mention they are licensed by the state of Oregon.  You are just fishing, oh wait, maybe it is a fishing license LOL.  Their people are board certified and licensed my friend, cant get around that.  You sound like "Ajax".  "How do we know they attended class and what did they do while they were on campus, did they study at all?"  LOL.  Very weak.

I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON A SPECIFIC PERSON NAMED MARCI PADGETT WHO  TRACED DOWN TO THE HEADMISTRESS OF THE OREGON NEW LEAF ACADEMY. This truly scares the shit out of me as Marci Padgett worked at the CEDU school in California, the Cascade school in Northern California (Whitmore) and then the Amity school in Italy. If you Google any of these schools with Marci Padgett's name you will see that she was horrendously abusive to teens and should no longer be allowed to work with kids.  I am a CEDU graduate and am tracking down the staff so that others will have the information to help stop these people from further damaging children. Marci Padgett is extremely verbally abusive as well as being witnessed hitting a kid at CEDU (Carlos Kinkaid) she also sat by while her husband John Padgett sexually molested girls from all three schools and did nothing. She is an ex-drug addict who does not go to any type of step meeting and drinks like a fish. I would never let my own daughter be in the presence of this vile person.

please track down all members of CEDU school. PLEASE> You can even get reimbursed financially for your trouble :waaaa:  :(  :-*  :karma:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2009, 01:15:04 AM »
Frankly, I'm surprise the bitch is even still alive, with her chain smoking, etc.

Yep, she was a horribly abusive woman.  Would love to see what she looks like now.  

Oh, and Marci if you are out there trolling.....FUCK YOU! :twofinger: