Author Topic: 9-27-08 PV Protest! (Raleigh)  (Read 7261 times)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: 9-27-08 PV Protest! (Raleigh)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 09:56:22 PM »
Well done, man, well done!
-DP
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 12:01:20 AM »
To anyone wondering what PV and Country Inn & Suites said to the police during their phone conversation:
LINK
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 12:33:57 AM »
Quote from: "act.da"
To anyone wondering what PV and Country Inn & Suites said to the police during their phone conversation:
LINK
You gave me a real good idea.  I should call the redlands five-oh and ask for their tapes.

BTW: anything visible from teh public eye is fair game to photograph or videotape.  You did nothign illegal.  It's absurd they would waste valuable police resources on that crap.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
LINK
You gave me a real good idea.  I should call the redlands five-oh and ask for their tapes.

BTW: anything visible from teh public eye is fair game to photograph or videotape.  You did nothign illegal.  It's absurd they would waste valuable police resources on that crap.
You can actually get almost any government documents by using FOIA requests (911 phone calls, dashcam video, paper reports, etc.) like I did. Unfortunately the police car that showed up for me didn't have a camera running at the time, but at least I was able to get the 911 tapes and these reports:
Doc.1
Doc.2
<&/PV>

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 04:45:09 PM »
LINK

You can actually get almost any government documents by using FOIA requests (911 phone calls, dashcam video, paper reports, etc.) like I did. Unfortunately the police car that showed up for me didn't have a camera running at the time, but at least I was able to get the 911 tapes and these reports:
Doc.1
Doc.2

Wow.  Didn't know you could get such stuff through FOIA.  There is a call made to Blount Co. Sheriff's Dep't  I'd like to get a copy of.  What do you ask for?  Could you ask for a record of calls made about PV to the local Fifes?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
LINK

Doc.1
Doc.2

Wow.  Didn't know you could get such stuff through FOIA.  There is a call made to Blount Co. Sheriff's Dep't  I'd like to get a copy of.  What do you ask for?  Could you ask for a record of calls made about PV to the local Fifes?
I'll PM you about the details, but I can probably get it for you.
<&/PV>

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
Can you PM me those details too.

Thanks.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)