Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Facility Question and Answers

shortridge academy

(1/12) > >>

Anonymous:
Warm Regards.

A teenager I care about is currently enrolled at Shortridge Academy. His parents had him abducted in the middle of the night and "transported" to some teen wilderness camp. After about 10 weeks, he was "transported" to therapeutic boarding schools.

From what  have read, it is very creepy.

Can someone tell me what goes on there? Are there any alums?

Thanks

Anonymous:
On our Shortridge Academy wiki page we have listet a myspace group of former detainees you can contact: Myspace group link

What is to say about this place? The programming they use on the teenagers come from CEDU, which originated from a church community where people did undergo surgery so they couldn't have children.

He will properly suffer from some kind of PTSD and have difficulties to adjust to the normal world when he leaves the place unless you can get him out before time.

Anonymous:
What exactly is the program there? It seems like they don't allow much contact with the outside world. Are there therapists on staff?  Do they allow physical violence?

How can I help this kid get out if he is under age and his parents have signed him up?

Would anyone be willing to write an email to his parents warning them of what goes on there?

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "worried" ---What exactly is the program there? It seems like they don't allow much contact with the outside world. Are there therapists on staff?  Do they allow physical violence?

How can I help this kid get out if he is under age and his parents have signed him up?

Would anyone be willing to write an email to his parents warning them of what goes on there?
--- End quote ---

Sigh.  Nothing ever really changes, does it?

:cry:

Anonymous:
From what I read, it seems like there are many classes, some wacky sort of group therapy.

It is hard for me to believe that this has any positive long term impact.

Alumni, PLEASE inform me of what goes on at this school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version