Author Topic: Strange Memories Intercoastal Canal ?  (Read 7389 times)

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
Re: Strange Memories Intercoastal Canal ?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »
Quote from: "Clambo"
I've read a BUNCH of interesting things tonight.....I'm thinking my friend might not be so crazy now....but perhaps totally in the grips of PTSD and other such things.

Several of you mentioned strange happenings at the Intercoastal Canal. My friend claims she was taken out there in Roloff's plane and then raped by some guy....that Roloff set the whole thing up. She claims she became pregnant and later gave birth to twin boys which she was forced to give up for adoption.

I'm not sure how much is fact and how much is fiction here......but I have read enough to know that it's not entirely implausible. She's a compulsive liar and quite delusional sometimes but I think there may be at least some truth in her claim.

She said that she thought at the time, " You can have my body but you can't have my mind. "

I think that is/was the origin of her seeming multiple personality problem.

All I know for sure is that............something happened out there. Anyone else wanna chime in ?

Nothing I've read thus far indicates anything about Roloff and company doing anything remotely as heinous as having a 14 yr old raped.........

If you know something I don't, please don't be afraid to contact me or speak up. I care very deeply for this woman and I need all the information I can get. She is not doing well at all in life. Major drug and alcohol problems, has had them for 25 years. She has all the accompanying problems too. I don't even know how to describe her current behavior. Sweet, charming, successful, beautiful, mother, wife, home owner, successful career.......at the same time alcoholic, cocaine addict, heroin addict, liar, manipulator, sex addict, etc. etc.
I dated her for several months before I started to learn who she really was. Wow. I've never met anyone who can look you right in the eye and lie to you over and over no matter how much evidence you present to the contrary. She lives in about 3 different realities and I can actually see her jump from one to the other. It's amazing. It used to really piss me off. Finally I came to the conclusion that she actually believes what she says....

I feel very sorry for her daughter and her husband. (Still !) Not to mention every other guy who ever got involved with her.

I'm not involved with her that way anymore. Not since I became enlightened to the facts anyway, but I still care about her and I know her life has reached an entirely new low recently and I know she's going to pop back into my life at some point looking for an escape disguised as wanting "help". And once again I know I'm going to try and help and I know once again I am going to pay a very dear price for it. I feel I have to. I am the only one left that will.

The most surreal day of my life was listening to her tell me all about Roloff and the Honeybees and being raped.......while she was loaded to the stratosphere on Oxycodone and playing old church songs from memory on her piano. She claims to have memorized something like 300 of them and can quote the Bible with equal ease.

If there were one person who had a hand in making her what she has become and I could prove it.......I would gladly kill that person very slowly.

John

John:
I don't even know why you're asking if someone has any knowledge of this stuff. It's obvious from what you tell about this woman that nothing she says can be trusted. Why come on here and add to the falsehoods that are being presented here about Lester Roloff and the Homes? You already know the answer. Bro. Roloff tried to help this girl and wasn't successful because she was already too messed up on drugs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »