Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Kids Helping Kids

Where did the other KHK board go?

(1/2) > >>

hp456:
The old one that had a lot of topics other than just protesting, is it still on here?

psy:

--- Quote from: "hp456" ---The old one that had a lot of topics other than just protesting, is it still on here?
--- End quote ---
Ginger merged all straight related forums into the Straight, Inc. forum.  You should be able to find the threads in there.

hp456:
So there is nothing seperate for KHK except this one?  Are those topics listed seperately, or do I need to go digging?  I know that KHK and straight have a lot of similarities, but I liked being able to be specific to KHK, even if the numbers seem very small, especially compared to straight.  This is probably why it was all merged (forums I mean), but KHK was its own thing.  And I guess now really its own thing since it wasn't straight, and KHK doesn't really exsit anymore after the merge with PFC.  Not sure where I was going with this....

Antigen:
Yeah, I haven't gotten a whole lot of happy feedback for this. I'm trying to bring the conversation together rather than have a whole lot of seperate convos about essentially the same things. It's gotten to the point already where it's difficult for anybody to find info that they may be actively looking for because you have to check a dozen different pages. I just can't think of another way to solve that problem. Can you?

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "hp456" ---So there is nothing seperate for KHK except this one?  Are those topics listed seperately, or do I need to go digging?  I know that KHK and straight have a lot of similarities, but I liked being able to be specific to KHK, even if the numbers seem very small, especially compared to straight.  This is probably why it was all merged (forums I mean), but KHK was its own thing.  And I guess now really its own thing since it wasn't straight, and KHK doesn't really exsit anymore after the merge with PFC.  Not sure where I was going with this....
--- End quote ---

HP456- What program did ye attend? I completely disagree with you. Kids Helping Kids is exactly the same thing as Straight Inc.
A few minor differences between them are simply "name changes". I do not mean to say just the names of the programs changing either, I mean names of rules changing but still sharing the same meanings....etc...
I visited straight Inc. on Gandy blvd. in St. Pete, when I was still involved with KHK and I can tell first hand as an eyewitness that both programs are identical!
thank you....hope this clears things up for you.
regards,
-DP

p.s. let me tell you another thing...they all still exist!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version