Author Topic: AARC Summary (i.e. Ajax)  (Read 11436 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC Summary (i.e. Ajax)
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »
Honestly.  Keep it up.  I haven't had this much of an email influx asking for information about a specific program in a long time.

S--a----a-----a-----a--------------lute!

:rasta:   :D :D :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2008, 09:58:49 PM »
Quote from: "akuniu"
I haven't had this much of an email influx asking for information about a specific program in a long time.

...............screeeeeeeeeeeech...........................

Woah!  Where'd ya go?  We had such a nice rhythm going

-------------chirp  chirp-----------------chirp chirp-----------------

Uh, huh.  I thought so.
 out.

Rhythm.  Hehehe.  

Can we embed pics?  Guess I'll find out.

(requisite Beavis & Butthead picture here)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »
Quote from: "akuniu"
Honestly. Keep it up. I haven't had this much of an email influx asking for information about a specific program in a long time.

Yes, Mommy Dearest, we know you have delusions of grandeur, but you are a wee drip in the ocean of people who know that the "specific program" is effective, professionally run, respected internationally and D. Vause is brilliant!! (well except for smartie pants people like yourself)  roflamo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
Wasn't me, why would I get any email about a program? You'll have to guess again.
Sorry, no illusions of grandeur either.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2008, 01:48:52 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "SydneyL"
Ajax lives here!
Can you prove that?  How do you know he is not a US citizen?

His name is Greg Elliot and he lives in Alberta.
Prove it. (this means what evidence you have and how you can definitively tie the fornits poster "Ajax13" to this "Greg Elliot" fellow.)

See this post:
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/posting.ph ... 7#pr313530

See...  What really sucks for AARC trying to identify who said what is that there are (shock horror)  MORE THAN ONE persons complaining about your shitpit.  Pinning it all on Ajax in an attempt to demonize him and make an "example" of him in the hopes it will scare others WILL fail.  All it will do is piss others off, self included.  You get rid of him, you'll find me as a regular in his stead.  You can't win this through intimidating people into silence, AARC.  Let Ajax present his allegations/evidence and you present yours.  Let the public decide.[/quote]

Psy, ARE you just a LITTLE co-dependent.   :rasta:   AND ooooh, you are such a scary dude . .  you got me just shakin in my boots, psy.  
you make another error assuming that AARC people are responsible for trying to identify people online and whatever else. There are some people who come on here and challenge you because they support Vause and what he does. Doesn't mean they work at AARC or have been a client. They just know alot about the place, Vause and know people from the community over the years and have seen the success stories coming out of there. Vause has lots of friends as a result of the people he has helped. They happen to have alot of respect for AARC and Vause. I think people from AARC quit visiting here a long time ago because they are aware of the outlandish crap posted and know where it comes from and they are more concerned with focusing on what they do rather than a tiny few who can't get over themselves. You included , psy

oh where oh where has little AJAX gone, oh where oh where can he be  LOL

some one has nailed it on who he/they are. he left a trail  . . .[/quote]

the tiny few who can't get over themselves? are you fucking kidding me? have you paid attention to anything else in this forum besides your own deluded, and may i say, very aggressive attempts to try to get people off this topic? do you think anyone takes you seriously? at least 50-75% of us have been in some kind of program. psy's not co-dependent, he's just trying to make a difference in kids lives. what about you? you've shown NO proof whatsoever on any of the claims you've made, and continue in this downward spiral, now attacking people who counter you. do you really think that that's going to somehow be something that draws parents to your cult...oops, school? it's just ridiculous the lengths you will go to. you should really rethink your strategy.

and then one thing i know about AARC, they want to suck in the entire family, put the rest of the siblings in treatment, suck more money, and if you're not willing to subject your other kids to that then you're cut off. that DOES NOT sound like a supportive family environment to me. sounds awfully culty. and trust me, i know about cults. my program was spawned by synanon. so bring it. you've got nothing. stop attacking people who are speaking their minds.

and while i'm thinking about it, why the hell would ajax or anyone who had a problem with AARC call them to talk about it? that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. "hello? AARC? yeah, i have some issues i'd like to work out with you?" please. and you did not use that stupid rasta banana in your post. fucking stupid.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2008, 02:03:10 AM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Interesting how the situation gets turned around so easily and now AARC is the bad guy.  I have watched for the last several weeks as Ajax slandered and libeled AARC from the shadows of an assumed name.  If he had any sincerity at all he would have attempted to get his answers from AARC themselves.  Now that AARC wants to know who he is all of a sudden they are the “evil one”. Ha,Ha,Ha

Look at this a different way.  Suppose you had someone spreading lies about you.  Telling people your professional degree was invalid and acquired from an unaccredited school (when in fact it was accredited).  Telling people your friends and family members had diseases or addiction issues (when they did not).  This person acquired an alias and went on line and started posting this information also.  Wouldn’t you be a bit curious as to who this person is and why they have never contacted you personally?  Would you be considered the “Evil one here?

A little different when you put it in perspective.  People want to hate programs so much here that facts really don’t play a big part in it anymore....

do YOU want to come clean who? their school is NOT accredited. "people want to hate programs so much here that facts don't play a big part in it anymore"? really??? you think we all come here, not to connect with people who've been through what we've been through, but to just talk shit for the fun of it??? trust me...NOT FUN. but we all have to deal with it at some point.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THROUGH ONE OF THESE PROGRAMS?

you acquired an alias. you started posting lies as well. i'm curious as to who you are. do you want to disclose that? prolly not. if you can't have even an ounce of empathy for what most of us went through in our teenage years than you have no business being here. you're useless.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
have you been through AARC?

no . . . . then go bark up some other tree, poor baby

truth would be handy for anyone needing the help of AARC.   :moon:

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »
Quote from: "vinny's fav guest"

have YOU been through AARC? you're a moron.

Offline slynch2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2008, 04:03:10 AM »
Quote from: "vinny's fav guest"

Wow - If all comparable programs have been shut down in the US (and have had to either be renamed or re-established to continue making money) - then why is AARC and the people employing the same methods immune from criticism?

I haven't seen AARC opening its doors and being transparent to the public for an outside review of its methods.

I haven't seen them letting someone to advocate for the kids come in and talk to them *alone*

I haven't seen them able to sit in the back of a "rap" and observe (because there would be no way that Vause could conceivably reign the kids in from the brainwashed behaviour, and the confrontation "therapy" would be - obvious)

Until then, I'll believe that AARC is up to the same hold shit that Straight Inc, and KIDS were up to.

I don't believe that Vause can change his stripes after all these years.
--
Siobhan Lynch
CAFETY Board of Advisors
Parent, Systems Administrator, Programmer, Child Rights Activist, Sex Freedom Activist, GLBT Activist
A Proud Autistic Parent of an Autistic Child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »
I think the fundamental point here is not really whether this particular program is perpetrating abuses currently or not.  Its been long since proven, and there are thousands of pieces of information that comprise this proof (not to mention solid flesh and blood witnesses)....that the modality advocated by this program (AARC) does not work, and has repeatedly failed throughout the decades and its various incarnations.  You can have degreed professionals bleeding from the walls of the group room and that will never change that the very basic ideas put to use by the methodology are corrupt and lead to eventual misuse and improper interpretation.  That debate has really long since been put to rest.  

If someone is advocating the success of this program, it becomes their responsibility to cooperate with any person or persons who experienced abuse or mistreatment on their watch....not threaten or brow beat them with claims that cannot be backed up.  The people on this site advocating AARC strongly sound much the same as others in the past with the "you must break a few eggs to make an omelette" attitude.  Bully the naysayers and deny, deny, deny.  Thats not a responsible attitude to present to a person who was mistreated at the hands of any facility.  

Theres talk about how if you were running a business, would you be concerned about someone speaking publicly in a false manner about it....well, as a business, customer service is key right? So why isnt AARC attempting to make good on the negative backlash?  A good business says the customer is always right, right?  Even Jack in The Box has a hot-line to call if theres a problem.  For a program that has direct ties in to a notoriously unsound method, youd think they'd have a policy in place to distinguish themselves.  A policy outside of the inner circle.  Its because the very nature of the program is isolation and reality deprivation, so what would pass in the everyday world as common sense becomes positively impossible.....because if an outsider were to look in, well....we all know what THAT would look like!  Its akin to Scientology hiring a complete non-practitioner civilian to work at upper levels of management for the Church.  Never happen...doesnt fit, end of story. The program is the all-time master at making "them" into "them".

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:23 AM »
very good points. the reason that they're not questioned as much as they were before is because they're in a different country (canada). move to a country that doesn't have the questions being asked or the oversight (not that we even really have it here yet) and you're golden, especially if you're "giving back to the community". i know first hand that it's the same old bullshit. and what i don't get...they see dollar signs...i see kids fucked up during & afterwards (and now i'm talking ALL programs, including my own) no sense of self, using every drug, or alcohol to numb the shit that got stuck in their brains there. feeling like a failure and using every means possible to forget about it, if only for a night. it may be a different school but it's the same model and it pisses me off that they seek to change the way we think and feel without giving us an "out button". i'm upset. i'm sad. and i'm fucked up. i could say that i've gotten things from the program i was in...but...

i've always been empathetic
i've always looked out for the underdog
i've always had judgments on myself (not quite as harsh)
i've always loved the people i loved as if they were my family
i never did myself harm
i never did others harm

i was simply trying to survive. and, at least for me, rma gave me "tools" to survive (i guess...not that they meant shit in the real world) but they also gave me way more worries and concerns than i ever had before.

i'm just bitching now. but for me, at this point, it's very real. 15 years later. not much faith in myself. or anyone else.

forgive me...i'm sad and unleashing it all here. i know i'm not a victim. i'm not a victim. but those goddamn schools maybe could have supplied like the staples button...you know that great big red button in the staples commercials...the easy button. i want one of those.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 09:45:38 AM by stina »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2008, 09:38:11 AM »
For Stina

:hug:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »
So basically based on stats AARC releases, the program goes on to have a majority of its youth relapse? What a great program....

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:03 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
So basically based on stats AARC releases, the program goes on to have a majority of its youth relapse? What a great program....

ya, the youth relapse, but they retain the parents. and their money. fabulous.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2008, 01:59:18 AM »
Quote from: "stina"
ya, the youth relapse, but they retain the parents. and their money. fabulous.

I think a very great MANY of these programs have started some sort of parental aftercare or post-graduate outreach or the like by which folks sucked into these endeavors get strung along for years afterwards, still under the spell (and still bleeding monetary support), believing themselves succored by the program, but being, in fact, suckered by the program... a reality that gets more difficult to wake up from, the more the time and money invested becomes...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------