Author Topic: I'm putting a call out...  (Read 2527 times)

Offline stina

• View Profile
I'm putting a call out...
« on: August 16, 2008, 01:51:09 AM »
does anyone have a picture of caroline wolfe??? no one that i've spoken to has one. i've decided it's one of two things. either everyone hated her so much that they didn't want to inflict pictures of her on their friends while making their scrapbooks, or she's a vampire and doesn't photograph well. either way, please, if anyone has one PM me or respond with a way to get a hold of you. gracias fornitites.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
Re: I'm putting a call out...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 10:00:15 AM »
You might try searching http://www.archive.org, a site that copies all Web pages posted and keeps an archive. If CEDU ever posted her photo online, you might find it there.

Hope you are doing well, Stina. We should talk.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 01:19:44 AM »
hi em...thanks, i'll try that.

call me up...i'll be around all weekend. pm me if you need my number.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 07:10:01 PM »
I have something better.

I checked my graduation thingie, and Caroline was the staff presenter for someone in my peer group.

I emailed my dad, and he still has my graduation video tape, which has the entire ceremony. He's mailing it to me.

So yeah, I have a few pictures of caroline wolfe. About 29.97 pictures per second... with sound.

Think that will be enough?

I already emailed Liam about it, so he knows. We're just trying to work out now how to get that data from VHS onto the computer. I don't have a camera, or software to download from a camera either using USB or firewire. (such as final cut pro) I don't even have firewire, actually. And he doesn't have a VCR. I *think* there is a way to transfer something from VCR to PC, so I'll be looking into that.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"
Go to Fry's and you'll find a beasty like this for $90

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=M ... 116&page=2

http://shop3.frys.com/product/5678671;j ... IN_RSLT_PG

Cool. Paypal my ass 90 bucks and I'll get one.

What? You think I'm fucking made of money? I owe the gas and phone company a combined total of 500 dollars.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
I have something better.

I checked my graduation thingie, and Caroline was the staff presenter for someone in my peer group.

I emailed my dad, and he still has my graduation video tape, which has the entire ceremony. He's mailing it to me.

So yeah, I have a few pictures of caroline wolfe. About 29.97 pictures per second... with sound.

I already emailed Liam about it, so he knows. We're just trying to work out now how to get that data from VHS onto the computer. I don't have a camera, or software to download from a camera either using USB or firewire. (such as final cut pro) I don't even have firewire, actually. And he doesn't have a VCR. I *think* there is a way to transfer something from VCR to PC, so I'll be looking into that.

To a PC?  Well.  With a mac (all have firewire), or a firewire enabled PC, you could run the VHS through a DV camcorder's video in/out (need a cable and probably have to chance some settings in the camera to change the out to an in), and from there, through firewire, directly to the PC.  Its probably the easiest way to capture without getting a dedicated analog capture card or external USB capture device.  I use it with my DV camera to connect it to an analog external hidden microcamera (to use the dvcam as a high quality DVR).  If you have the stuff, I can show you how to set it up.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "try another castle"
I have something better.

To a PC?  Well.  With a mac (all have firewire), or a firewire enabled PC, you could run the VHS through a DV camcorder's video in/out (need a cable and probably have to chance some settings in the camera to change the out to an in), and from there, through firewire, directly to the PC.  Its probably the easiest way to capture without getting a dedicated analog capture card or external USB capture device.  I use it with my DV camera to connect it to an analog external hidden microcamera (to use the dvcam as a high quality DVR).  If you have the stuff, I can show you how to set it up.

Ja, works the same on a pc, but I don't  have firewire, unfortunately. My motherboard doesnt support it. Normally from a camera requires less complications, but I don't have one of those either.

I could probably use some equipment at school, since i have access to it even as an alum, but their cameras only do DV, so I'd need to go to the lab and transfer the vhs stuff onto dv, then put that in the camera, hook up the firewire, and import it into final cut  pro.

I'm having surgery tomorrow, however, and won't be in any physical condition to go down to school and dealing with that mess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Still Seeking Photos...
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
Hi,

for Liam's documentary.

Anybody, any era, please forward this request - photos of CAROLINE WOLF.

Also, seeking this question:

Claire: Thank you for the comments you made regarding my post. Wanted to ask you…I guess this goes out to everyone….have people heard from: Cindy Coniglio or David McIver? Rumors run on these people and would love to know that they are ok.

Liam: Can anyone help answer Claire’s question? David McIver, Cindy Coniglio, class of 1990?

http://liamscheff.com/daily/cedu-docume ... mment-8541

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 12:14:36 AM »
EDIT: thanks, got the email.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:13:33 PM by try another castle »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Still Seeking Photos
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »
Still seeking photos, photos, photos of Caroline Wolf.

T.A.C. - no worries, you sent email.

:)

Liam