Author Topic: AARC's Congenital Disease  (Read 7297 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: AARC's Congenital Disease
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
What has led you to presume that you know who my wife is?  My understanding is that of the female portion of the sample from All About Receiving Cash's 2005 study, 38.5% had a history of trouble with the law. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:05:25 PM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »
Ajax13 disclaimer:

Warning!! He is a confirmed liar.  He has no experience with AARC and is stuck taking care of his wife who has major substance abuse issues.  So he comes on fornits to vent his anger towards places which rehabilitate because he wishes his wife had taken her chance more seriously but seems more inclined to blame others for his situation.
If you review the study AARC has one of the highest success rates of the top 5 programs:

85% of the grads are clean and sober after 4 years and
93% are clean and sober after their first 12 months after graduating.

Study – http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=6qtomta92gkab729sc9sv6htk0&topic=25625.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »
Those 5 programs, and their rates would be?  The fact that AARC used information from clients whose length of time since graduation varied widely from a matter of months to five years complicates analysis of the data.  This complicated situation is made even moreso by the fact that AARC included data from a number clients in the 15% of the sample group who did not actually take part in the study.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »
Ajax13 disclaimer:

Warning!! He is a confirmed liar.  He has no experience with AARC and is stuck taking care of his wife who has major substance abuse issues.  So he comes on fornits to vent his anger towards places which rehabilitate because he wishes his wife had taken her chance more seriously but seems more inclined to blame others for his situation.
If you review the study AARC has one of the highest success rates of the top 5 programs:

Study – http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=6qtomta92gkab729sc9sv6htk0&topic=25625.0

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 06:16:15 PM »
It must be hard to come to grips with the fact that the Leader stole his program from Miller Newton, who stole Kids from Straight.  Most of the former prisoners of AARC to whom I have spoken had no idea of the institutional connection of AARC and the Wiz to Kids.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
Ajax13 disclaimer:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
It must be hard to come to grips with the fact that the Leader stole his program from Miller Newton, who stole Kids from Straight.  Most of the former prisoners of AARC to whom I have spoken had no idea of the institutional connection of AARC and the Wiz to Kids.

your tabloid style is sooooo consistent - hyperbole and mistruths, vinny. you might get some attention but ultimately any professional whether journalist or health will realize what they are dealing with. you do not do yourself any favours or you sick wife any favours whatsoever

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
Now, if you really thought I was sick, and as a consquence spewing nonsense, why would you repeatedly attempt to deny what I'm saying?  You haven't offered any information that disproves what I've said, either.  If it's all made up, and my wife and I are just too lone sickos, why wouldn't you just ignore it?  AARC's got plenty of favorable publicity in the media, what possible purpose could you be serving by repeatedly calling me and my wife sick?  This forum is reasonably obscure, so you had to make an effort to find it, and then you had to make an effort to keep posting in spite of your earlier claims that you were never coming back again.  So what's going on?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »
Now, if you really thought I was sick, and as a consquence spewing nonsense, why would you repeatedly attempt to deny what I'm saying?  You haven't offered any information that disproves what I've said, either.  If it's all made up, and my wife and I are just too lone sickos, why wouldn't you just ignore it?  AARC's got plenty of favorable publicity in the media, what possible purpose could you be serving by repeatedly calling me and my wife sick?  This forum is reasonably obscure, so you had to make an effort to find it, and then you had to make an effort to keep posting in spite of your earlier claims that you were never coming back again.  So what's going on?

Quite frankly this is about inserting some truth to the tabloids, vinny. Obviously, what you thiink and say comes directly out of a sick mind and I would never bother discussing/arguing about the evaluation literature or the AARC evaluation because you do not have the training nor knowledge to debate on the merits of the evaluation. Therefore that is a totally useless avenue. If you did have any valid points I would acknowledge them. What I have seen is your uneducated interpretation of Patton's design and then failing that attacking Vause for your not being able to uncover the truth about his playing for the Swift Current Broncos in 1971. 'I kinda got lost on the connection between those two' but you obviously feel there is some. Actually, I'll correct that the connection is your inept capabilities when discussing anything to do with Vause or AARC.

I do thing drawing attention top the illogical comments and mistruth is a good idea. If only to annoy you and her, which I obviously have done.  However, as I have said you write elsewhere and  coming to fornit illustrates that by reading AJAX a.k.a. VInny's posts.   You are perfectly aware that fornits is NOT the only forum you spread your mistruths and slander or is it called defamation. yes, defamation of both Vause and AARC. So basically - i don't mind annoying you or her and also pointing out you illogical, untrained/uneducated, sick thinking.  i don't need to remind you with bits of BS, once I or others pointed out the truth or you illogical thining you changed the subject and attacked something else or someone else. Just serves to demonstrate how riduclous you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 07:24:40 PM »

Quite frankly this is about inserting some truth and/or sense in the tabloids, vinny. Obviously, what you think and say comes directly out of a sick mind and I would never bother discussing/arguing about various things such as the evaluation literature or the AARC evaluation because you do not have the training nor knowledge to debate on the merits of the evaluation. Therefore, that is a totally useless avenue. If you did have any valid points I would acknowledge them. What I have seen is your uneducated interpretation of Patton's design and then failing that attacking Vause for your not being able to uncover the truth about his playing for the Swift Current Broncos in 1971. 'I kinda got lost on the connection between those two' but you obviously feel there is some. Actually, I'll correct that the connection is your inept capacity to truthfully 'share'  anything to do with Vause or AARC.

I do think drawing attention top the illogical comments and mistruths is a good idea. If only to annoy you and her, which I obviously have done.  However, as I have said you write elsewhere and  coming to fornit illustrates that by reading AJAX a.k.a. VInny's posts.   You are perfectly aware that fornits is NOT the only forum you spread your mistruths and slander or is it called defamation. yes, defamation of both Vause and AARC. So basically - i don't mind annoying you or her and also pointing out your illogical, untrained/uneducated, sick thinking.  i don't need to remind you of the bits of BS I or others pointed out the truth or your illogical thinking about; only to see you change the subject and attack something else or someone else. Just serves to demonstrate how riduclous you are.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2008, 02:50:55 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You are perfectly aware that fornits is NOT the only forum you spread your mistruths and slander or is it called defamation. yes, defamation of both Vause and AARC.
Dont' let this shit scare you, Ajax.  If they sue you, it'll hurt them far more.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »
They aren't going to sue anyone.    First, he hasn't said anything that isn't true so they CAN'T sue him.  Second, they won't because then all their dirty laundry would be aired for all the world to see.  They're not going to chance that.

Ajax, you keep on keeping on.  You're dead on in your assessment of AARC and Vause.  It's nothing more than a continuation of Straight and the Miller Newton philosophy of humiliation and thought reform disguised as some whacked out form of "therapy".

The AARColyte can't bear to hear anything negative about his guru or the cult because that would mean that everything he's built his identity on is complete bullshit.  That's a devastating thing to admit and those unfortunates who are THAT washed will take a very long time to come out of it, if they ever do.  Who is just an industry shill who will constantly and continually disrupt, derail and generally trash any thread he wanders into.  Go read up on him in the Aspen forum.  he's a sick piece of work.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
The AARColyte can't bear to hear anything negative about his guru or the cult because that would mean that everything he's built his identity on is complete bullshit.  That's a devastating thing to admit and those unfortunates who are THAT washed will take a very long time to come out of it, if they ever do.  Who is just an industry shill who will constantly and continually disrupt, derail and generally trash any thread he wanders into.  Go read up on him in the Aspen forum.  he's a sick piece of work.

You are correct, sir!!! (or madam, as the case may be...)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »
Quote from: "yeah, right"
They aren't going to sue anyone.    First, he hasn't said anything that isn't true so they CAN'T sue him.  Second, they won't because then all their dirty laundry would be aired for all the world to see. They're not going to chance that.

No. They can try and sue even if they have no case.  It's called a slapp suit (strategic litigation against public participation).  In other words, a frivolous bullshit suit for the sole reason of preventing people from speaking the truth or their opinions.  If they think he doens't have the resources to defend himself...  who knows.

As to whether or not they'll risk it, I'd say it depends mostly on the effect he is having on the program's operation.  They might take the risk in the hope Ajax will simply back down rather than fight.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2008, 12:36:21 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
No. They can try and sue even if they have no case.  It's called a slapp suit (strategic litigation against public participation).  In other words, a frivolous bullshit suit for the sole reason of preventing people from speaking the truth or their opinions.  If they think he doens't have the resources to defend himself...  who knows.

Im very familiar with the SLAPP suits, I just dono't think they're going to chance anything like that.  I kinda wish they would (don't want to see Ajax hurt and I'd be happy to donate to his defense fund, but )it would blow up in their faces.

As to whether or not they'll risk it, I'd say it depends mostly on the effect he is having on the program's operation.  They might take the risk in the hope Ajax will simply back down rather than fight.

The more people that show up here that are angry about Ajax's posts, the more we know it's getting to them.  "Vinny's fav guest" is a prime example.  If Ajax wasn't having any impact on Vause/AARC, they wouldn't worry about some kids postings on a message board.  Obviously, Ajax has indeed hit a nerve.  I find that amusing.