Author Topic: gettting into a lot of fights  (Read 942 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
gettting into a lot of fights
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »
Does getting into fights more than other people do, have something to do with being abused by a..what should i call it? A gulag cult school? The english language really has no term for it. This seems to be a theme with everyone I speak to who was in a long time and significantly affected. It makes me sad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: gettting into a lot of fights
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »
Quote from: "gettting into a lot of fights"
A gulag cult school? The english language really has no term for it.
A skult gulhab (or maybe ghoulhab, eh?)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
I think this comes up a lot, some people used to get upset when posters would describe programs as "concentration camps", claiming it minimizes what happened to jews. Other people claim gulag is also too "loaded" of a term, since most people associate it with communist russia, and by saying it (according to their argument) people will be turned off, and stop listening.

I kind of think that that gulag is a good term though. But I think it's time that we invented our own term. I usually use private prison because that's really how I felt it was. The only reason these places exist is because someone is funding them, in this case it's parents. But prisons are for people who broke the law and are being punished by serving time. Programs are not like that, since the kids were not convicted of crimes (and in most cases never committed any in the first place), and the amount of time spent in a program is very relative. It depends on how much money your parents have, how good of a bullshitter you are, the whims of staffers, etc. You don't get out after 1 year, so in that way it's not like prison at all. You can get out sooner, if you convince them you are a brainwashed mormon, or whatever the hell robotic non-existent stepford kid they are seeking. I still don't quite understand the demented dreams of parents and what their deluded expectations might be. But based on marketing, and the "tesimonials" of the freshly brainwashed, I'd say their expectations are bordering on lunacy, sickening at the very least.

So I am out of ideas. I would maybe suggest "coercive cult" but that doesn't convey the fact you are , indeed, in a prison with no rights. Prisoners actually have more rights. So I agree with the OP, I think gulag is the only term that comes close. It's time to come up with a good term that properly conveys the horror and intricacies of what the industry refers to as "programs". Maybe the word "program" in this context, will eventually morph into a very negative word. Maybe in a hundred years people in university will be writing about what is happening, and the word "program" to them, in the context of this time period will be extremely negative in the same way gulag or concrentration camp is to us. Maybe they will even have arguments about the proper use of "programs" in their present future, to not interfere with the true meaning of the word, a horrific history of child abuse. I'm rambling, but seriously. The reason I bumped this was because the OP posted at 4:20, and that can't be coincidence, it's a sign from the divine. one which i intend to heed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »
Quote from: "terminology"
I think this comes up a lot, some people used to get upset when posters would describe programs as "concentration camps", claiming it minimizes what happened to jews. Other people claim gulag is also too "loaded" of a term, since most people associate it with communist russia, and by saying it (according to their argument) people will be turned off, and stop listening.

I kind of think that that gulag is a good term though. But I think it's time that we invented our own term. I usually use private prison because that's really how I felt it was. The only reason these places exist is because someone is funding them, in this case it's parents. But prisons are for people who broke the law and are being punished by serving time. Programs are not like that, since the kids were not convicted of crimes (and in most cases never committed any in the first place), and the amount of time spent in a program is very relative. It depends on how much money your parents have, how good of a bullshitter you are, the whims of staffers, etc. You don't get out after 1 year, so in that way it's not like prison at all. You can get out sooner, if you convince them you are a brainwashed mormon, or whatever the hell robotic non-existent stepford kid they are seeking. I still don't quite understand the demented dreams of parents and what their deluded expectations might be. But based on marketing, and the "tesimonials" of the freshly brainwashed, I'd say their expectations are bordering on lunacy, sickening at the very least.

So I am out of ideas. I would maybe suggest "coercive cult" but that doesn't convey the fact you are , indeed, in a prison with no rights. Prisoners actually have more rights. So I agree with the OP, I think gulag is the only term that comes close. It's time to come up with a good term that properly conveys the horror and intricacies of what the industry refers to as "programs". Maybe the word "program" in this context, will eventually morph into a very negative word. Maybe in a hundred years people in university will be writing about what is happening, and the word "program" to them, in the context of this time period will be extremely negative in the same way gulag or concrentration camp is to us. Maybe they will even have arguments about the proper use of "programs" in their present future, to not interfere with the true meaning of the word, a horrific history of child abuse. I'm rambling, but seriously. The reason I bumped this was because the OP posted at 4:20, and that can't be coincidence, it's a sign from the divine. one which i intend to heed.

Such a smart one, you are. ^^^ The monsters that run these gulag-cults deserve to be hanged more than Nazi war criminals. The Nazis were following orders and faced execution if they were disobedient. These human-monsters only face an income correlative to their skill set.

They have no guilt, no conscious. They are sociopaths. But the American govt. is even fouler.

Where is the justice for the ones they murdered? Those whose murders’ aren't even recorded in their country’s records accurately, but instead are listed as “accidental” death by “asphyxiation,” “Suicide,” “Untreated sicknesses.”

Even in death  they are debased with lies, and "judicial' indifference to their humanity

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The nazis and the TTI are nothing alike.

Nazis dressed better.

Trust me, I'm a Jew. I know these things. I probably would have tried to become a nazi myself just for the fashion possibilities, (and people like me weren't too popular with them. I'd probably be wearing at least two triangles and a star.)

Those pieces of flair just don't compare, volk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 03:41:52 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The nazis and the TTI are nothing alike.

Nazis dressed better.

Trust me, I'm a Jew. I know these things. I probably would have tried to become a nazi myself just for the fashion possibilities, (and people like me weren't too popular with them. I'd probably be wearing at least two triangles and a star.)

Those pieces of flair just don't compare, volk.

I wonder if survivor of aushwitz do better than survivors of Deisisto, Cedu, and Elan? Seriously, I wouldn't be suprised if survivors of those "schools" have a higer rates of suicide than survivors of concentration camps. I know I am in pain every single moment of my life.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 06:16:58 AM »
I think you would have to have gone through both to even make the comparison.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 05:28:59 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 06:09:40 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

you'd have to compile a database of survviors and compare how people fare long term to find out who does better.

But in terms of 'being able to make the comparison,' i think it's good to go.