Author Topic: India Fails.  (Read 1145 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
India Fails.
« on: March 14, 2009, 03:54:30 AM »
As I mentioned in another post, I recently finished reading a book by Rose George called "The Big Necessity: The Unmentionable World of Human Waste and Why It Matters". (Highly recommend.) It got me interested in the general fucktardedness that is the Indian caste system, and how a country that is now reaping the financial benefits of first world business and taking our damn jobs still thinks it's a-ok to relegate an entire group of their citizens to indentured servitude by cleaning up everyone else's curry-laced shit by hand.

Observe:

http://material.ahrchk.net/video/lesser-humans.html

I recommend watching the whole thing, because that last bit with the guy going down into the sewer....  :eek:  yow.

Yet another argument for how religion is good for absolutely nothing except to fuck up everyone's life... unless you have money.  ::fullofshit::

I guarantee that no-one you have to deal with on one of those frustrating technical support calls is a banghi. No, those poor fucks are still making a whopping 20 rupees a month scraping out dry latrines with a piece of cardboard they found in the street.

It makes me wonder where India's new "middle class" comes from, cause it aint from there.

Fail.  ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »