Author Topic: PV Rogues Gallery  (Read 7504 times)

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
PV Rogues Gallery
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »
This is rich...
http://e-counselor.net/Therapist-Profiles.aspx
Former PV "therapists" Jibby Redfield and Ashley Lohr offering  Virtual Solutions for Real World Problems[/color] at Cyber-Therapeutics.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: PV Rogues Gallery
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:37:34 AM »
Is that a means of escaping licensing by operating virtually across state lines?

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 10:26:35 AM »
Quote from: "stoodoodog"
This is rich...
Former PV "therapists" Jibby Redfield and Ashley Lohr offering  Virtual Solutions for Real World Problems[/color] at Cyber-Therapeutics.

Thanks for the input Che...It was late when I posted this. It is not rich at all, it is deeply disturbing.These two former  "family therapists"  seemed perfectly at ease during Adam McLain's Reign of Fear at Peninsula Village (from 2003 fresh out of his internship until his termination in 2007). If Mr. Redfield and Ms. Lohr are not able to determine "reportability" on simple subject matter as required by the law of the state of Tennessee, are they really able to offer virtual solutions for real world problems?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 10:33:59 AM »
Sounds all to bizarre to me.. why would anyone want to consult a shrink on the internet? Seems to me half of what a shrink does is reading body language. How can you determine what is up if you can't pull that off?

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Sounds all to bizarre to me.. why would anyone want to consult a shrink on the internet? Seems to me half of what a shrink does is reading body language. How can you determine what is up if you can't pull that off?
It is bizarre Che...I am still trying to fathom the world of PV. Three years later bizarre only scratches the surface...the two smiling faces offering cyber therapy impressed me as the "pull it off" first, determine what is up later(or not) types.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »
Quote from: "stoodoodog"
This is rich...
Lol. I noticed that neither one noted any past experience, only license# and relevant academic credentials.

It seems that therapy dosed out via the internet is slowly catching on. I've seen other such shingles hung out as well... mostly by potentially questionable sorts, though that might well be my personal bias creeping in...!   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »
Affected Disclaimer - isn't it?

http://e-counselor.net/SpecialPages/Disclaimer.aspx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer elit Lorem ipsum ipsum dolor. Sem vitae Nam lorem Ut nibh nulla consequat sit adipiscing nonummy. Turpis habitasse gravida augue ac nunc suscipit augue consectetuer orci a. Lacus ante molestie vitae Pellentesque cursus eget id Nulla pede et. Est lorem Integer tristique sed Aenean a dolor at nibh leo. Curabitur adipiscing mauris pharetra congue In pretium odio semper Vivamus amet. Vel.