Author Topic: Sue Scheff pushing her book on television....  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Sue Scheff pushing her book on television....
« on: July 28, 2008, 06:39:33 PM »
http://cbs4.com/video/[email protected] - oh and she mentions another one of her sites  Help your teens .com -- Is it possible she is worse than the programs themselves??? holy crap!!!!

Listen to the video all the way to the end... the hosts make a joke at the end, notice her "sales-like" response... unbelievable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff pushing her book on television....
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with her mouth? 

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »
It's moving and there are words coming out, that's what's wrong with her mouth.
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »
Scheff is on national news programs and other tv shows. You idiots squat here at fornits, the least read forum in the world, and spout off like it's some kind of credible equivilent rebuttal. News flash for the retards still posting here, nobody who matters reads fornits. The only people who post here think like you do, in delusions of grandeur.

It's time you faced reality and realize that you are a bunch of nobodies that nobody is going to listen to. Scheff looked good and convincing on tv, can't same the same about this group. Some of you are just downright evil.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 11:45:07 AM »
Quote from: "Scheff rocks!"
News flash for the retards still posting here, nobody who matters reads fornits.

YOU'RE reading! 

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 11:57:21 AM »
Quote from: "Scheff rocks!"
Scheff is on national news programs and other tv shows. You idiots squat here at fornits, the least read forum in the world, and spout off like it's some kind of credible equivilent rebuttal. News flash for the retards still posting here, nobody who matters reads fornits. The only people who post here think like you do, in delusions of grandeur.

It's time you faced reality and realize that you are a bunch of nobodies that nobody is going to listen to. Scheff looked good and convincing on tv, can't same the same about this group. Some of you are just downright evil.

"The least read forum in the world"?  Aren't we lucky to have you reading it?  Which is worse, the people who actually post on Fornits or a, whining, pissy, half-assed wannabe critic who can't spell and has difficulty getting his bile out in complete sentences.

Scheff looked good to you, huh?  That's ill.  Hook up with her, she might be needing a new pool boy.  You would be an ideal sycophant for your rat faced honey.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 12:17:55 PM »
Hey MINKEY when is the last time you were on TV? Thats right! Never because you are just some anonymous internet poster with no influence whatsoever. You know this and you post anyways, because you are messed up in the head.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »
Quote from: "ON TV?"
Hey MINKEY when is the last time you were on TV? Thats right! Never because you are just some anonymous internet poster with no influence whatsoever. You know this and you post anyways, because you are messed up in the head.

Paris Hilton has been on TV too.  You're standards for success are low.  Really low.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »
Paris isnt sitting at home by herself talking to a bunch of internet people about how she hated programs is she! Use her as a goal of what you messed up people should be striving for because shes got you all beat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »
Quote from: "ON TV?"

I guess you're sitting in the TV studio now waiting for your facial, chum. What's your point in posting, then?  You've called everyone on here rough trade in a venomous fashion.  I'm guessing you wouldn't come off too well on TV, huh?  I remind you, you're anonymous, too.  We're messed up in the head and have no influence whatsoever, except over YOU.  We're lame?  You're our groupie, which is really pathetic.

You need Fornits, it's a way of expressing yourself in an abrasive way you would never dare in the real world.  Our bitter, jealous little groupie.  Slap a pacifier in your mouth and let the big people talk, princess.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
Quote from: "MINKEY"

I guess you're sitting in the TV studio now waiting for your facial, chum. What's your point in posting, then?  You've called everyone on here rough trade in a venomous fashion.  I'm guessing you wouldn't come off too well on TV, huh?  I remind you, you're anonymous, too.  We're messed up in the head and have no influence whatsoever, except over YOU.  We're lame?  You're our groupie, which is really pathetic.

You need Fornits, it's a way of expressing yourself in an abrasive way you would never dare in the real world.  Our bitter, jealous little groupie.  Slap a pacifier in your mouth and let the big people talk, princess.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 12:36:12 PM »
Holy shit!  Sue Scheff wouldn't happen to be your MOM, would she???  NOW it makes sense.  Hey, Ash.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
No I'm not going on TV. I am too busy sitting here laughing at you MINKEY! Scheff is out there on different TV shows all the time getting new kids signed up and here you are spewing your anger at some internet anonymous poster. Who, by the way, is just laughing at you!!! Don't you get it MINKEY? You are wasting your time, but you can't see it. That is why it's so funny!! Maybe one day you'll get it, but until you do I thank you for your anger filled responses. They benefit Scheff and others like her, because while you sit here doing nothing to stop kids from entering programs, she is out there on TV! I drink your milkshake, I drink it up.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 12:38:31 PM »
Quote from: "sluuurp"
No I'm not going on TV. I am too busy sitting here laughing at you MINKEY! Scheff is out there on different TV shows all the time getting new kids signed up and here you are spewing your anger at some internet anonymous poster. Who, by the way, is just laughing at you!!! Don't you get it MINKEY? You are wasting your time, but you can't see it. That is why it's so funny!! Maybe one day you'll get it, but until you do I thank you for your anger filled responses. They benefit Scheff and others like her, because while you sit here doing nothing to stop kids from entering programs, she is out there on TV! I drink your milkshake, I drink it up.

What. The. Fuck.

Lemme guess, you rode the short bus to school didn't you?