Author Topic: Brainwashed  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brainwashed
« on: July 26, 2008, 04:17:43 PM »
Kathy A.
Daughter Mallory A.
Horizon Academy

BRAINWASHING - A process of
systematically, forcibly, and intensively
indoctrinating a person to destroy or weaken
his beliefs and ideas, so that he becomes
willing to accept different or opposite beliefs
and ideas. (The World Book Dictionary)

My daughter, Mallory, had beliefs that she
was unworthy of anyone's love, could not
be successful in school, was not a beautiful
young woman, did not have anything worth
living for, drugs were her friend, and so on
and so on!!

We are anticipating PC4 in a few weeks
and Mallory is full of life, ready to move on
with her life, thankful for the loving people
at Horizon who have helped her to see how
worthy, successful, and beautiful she is. If
that is brainwashing, which the definition
says it is, THEN BRAINWASH HER!!!!

Everything her Dad and I tried did not work.
We needed a little BRAINWASHING
ourselves!! We are now Keyholders and
staffing seminars and loving every minute of
it. We were at the brink of divorce two years
ago and now we are connected in such an
intimate way, one that was never there before
in 30 years of marriage. WE'VE BEEN
BRAINWASHED!!

I firmly believe that our commitment
to our program is crucial in Mallory's
commitment to her program. We have all
worked hard to reunite our family. I would
like to see the statistics on the "Anti-school"
group to see how many of those kids and
parents completed their programs. When
it got tough, how many dropped out of the
program and pulled their kids?

It is almost laughable, if it weren't so sad,
that a person would rather put their time
and energy into condemning a program they
never really gave an effort to work, instead of
looking at themselves and their non-working
family and giving it a try.

I prayed for something to come into
our lives that would help all of us when
Mallory started making choices that were
endangering her future and her life. I am
thankful I went into this program without
researching every blog or thing that a negative parent had to say.

I guess ignorance
is bliss. I only researched what parents, who
stuck with the program, had to say.
I will leave you with this, Mallory's contract,
her purpose, and her values:
"I am a beautiful, honest, intelligent, and
caring young woman!

My purpose is to let my beauty shine, while
teaching others to live in their excellence!
I value family, integrity, communication, love,
respect, and sobriety! BRAINWASHED!! You bet!!

source: page 4, parent support news Holiday '07 Edition
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Brainwashed
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »
I'll buy the bullets, but someone else has to provide the gun.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
has enough time elapsed for me to comment as myself?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
copy pasta

saw this one on antiwwasp b4...

but Im still going to say ONE thing.

The owner of Horizon Academy, is Jade Robinson. A man who, when he was administrator at Casa By The Sea (raided and shut down for abuse) in Mexico, tackled, restrained and sat on me for hours because on my first day I started crying and demanded to talk to my mother. During the struggle I received a HUGE gash on my leg from the broken tile in the bathroom where I was held for 2 weeks, I slept and ate there as well.

I have been told that during the struggle of ABUSING me Jade Robinson received a scratch which was the "reason" that both Dace Goulding and Jade Robinson recommended that I be shipped to High Impact (raided and shut down for abuse) where I was nothing short of TORTURED for 2 months straight, until they had decided to "let me" come back to Casa By The Sea.

This same thing happened to many girls and I can assure you that Jade Robinson had everything to do with it. In fact once Jade left, to open up Bell Academy (now defunct) in California the ritualistic beatings seemed to dwindle off. (I also never saw that special torture bathroom be used again) So do you think Jade isn't abusing kids at Horizon? maybe because its a US school he cant or maybe he just had his fill in Mexico but I would still never trust my child near that man.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
Quote from: "blownawaytheidahoway"

Sure. It might help bring you fame and fortune. Any publicity, right? Hell, in your line of work, doesn't it pay to be a little off kilter and controvershal n'awl?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Quote from: "blownawaytheidahoway"

Sure. It might help bring you fame and fortune. Any publicity, right? Hell, in your line of work, doesn't it pay to be a little off kilter and controvershal n'awl?

what are you talking about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 06:52:15 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
copy pasta

The owner of Horizon Academy, is Jade Robinson. A man who, when he was administrator at Casa By The Sea (raided and shut down for abuse) in Mexico, tackled, restrained and sat on me for hours because on my first day I started crying and demanded to talk to my mother. During the struggle I received a HUGE gash on my leg from the broken tile in the bathroom where I was held for 2 weeks, I slept and ate there as well.

I have been told that during the struggle of ABUSING me Jade Robinson received a scratch which was the "reason" that both Dace Goulding and Jade Robinson recommended that I be shipped to High Impact (raided and shut down for abuse) where I was nothing short of TORTURED for 2 months straight, until they had decided to "let me" come back to Casa By The Sea.

This same thing happened to many girls and I can assure you that Jade Robinson had everything to do with it. In fact once Jade left, to open up Bell Academy (now defunct) in California the ritualistic beatings seemed to dwindle off. (I also never saw that special torture bathroom be used again) So do you think Jade isn't abusing kids at Horizon? maybe because its a US school he cant or maybe he just had his fill in Mexico but I would still never trust my child near that man.
thank you for that dose of reality

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 11:37:01 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
copy pasta

I don't think I'd trust a goldfish near this clown let alone a human being.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 02:43:24 AM »
i did a poll on antiwwasp just to see how many graduated the program. the answer there are more program graduates on many anti BM websites than non graduates. perhaps if these people would do some research and think for themselves, oh wait i forgot they cant.
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I'll buy the bullets, but someone else has to provide the gun.

Got it. Who shoots first?

:nods:  with a cowboy hat.

Disclaimer Existence.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »
Two more threads on Horizon Academy:

Anyone Heard of Horizon Academy?
    viewtopic.php?f=44&t=10724[/list]
      Escape from Horizon Academy. The student nearly died
      viewtopic.php?f=44&t=28617[/list]
      -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
      « Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
      I've seen multiple videos on youtube advertising Horizon Academy, me thinks we should use our own youtube videos to bash Jade Robinson into the ground.

BTW... just got some handy dandy video editing software so its fucking on baby!
       :rocker:  :rasta:  :rocker: :rasta:   :rocker:  :rasta:  :rocker:

:jerry:
      [size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
      ...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
      CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline theone1

• View Profile
      « Reply #12 on: June 22, 2010, 10:16:49 PM »
      Alright so its funny to me nobody knows of this school so i guess ill break it down as i was a student for about a year there when the school had barely been opened i believe there was like 80 kids there at the time and the time of my leave more near 400 to 500. The school was owned by Jade robinson who was a former adminstrater for Casa by the Sea which was closed for reported abuse, mal nutrition and emotional abuse, also lack of meds and lack of qualified staff members. Horizon academy is also owned by his wife cassie robinson. The school is according to jade not part of wwasp but how ever its uses the same 6 step program to graduate and the same seminars and consequences as the all of the other wwasp programs. Ive never seen any physical abuse at this academy but will not say there wasnt, I personally feel that Horizon Academy helped me with becoming more dependant as far as my emotional problems, but the school lacked many things. Including teachers, the wait to see a teacher was ridiculous so i pretty much stuck to the subjects that i knew where as math i never touched once the whole time i was there. I cant say the school was bad but i would say that unless your kid has some serious problems this is not the place for him, i would of picked juvi any day over this program, i didnt agree with a lot of there tactics. I smoked pot and cigarettes and liked to hang out with my friends, ya thats not a perfect life but i should of not been stripped of my family, friends and all of these privledges for that, i would say that the first 4 months there i learned all that i was gonna learn after that i pretty much learned i had to fake my emotions out of me so i could move up in the program. I was never defiant there nor did i disrespect others, i devoted every day in that academy to going home and worked my hardest, and never progressed higher than level 3, it was nearby impossible to graduate the program with out have being "brainwashed" or a snitch, which i would of never let myself become. I must personally say thanks to horizon academy for making me stronger with my emotions, but my relationship never change with my mom, because i was not a problem she was, Im 19 years old with my own house and own car and im doing great which i would say was because of myself not horizon, i believe the hardest thing was knowing how severe the school was when i literally had done a few bad things growing up not like the other kids who tried killing there parents or who were slamming heroin everyday, then i would say that this place would probably be great for those reasons. I do believe are letters were edited and i do believe that they use the excuse that all of us kids are manipulators because i know for a fact they told my mom not to listen to me for the first three months. I never once manipulated my mom, she made the decision on her own to pull me and when she  did thats all they would say was no hes just manipulating you, you have to be strong like the other parents, and my mom still got me which was by far the most stress relieving time of my life.

Offline wwasprapedmymind

• View Profile
      « Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 12:26:07 AM »
      The reason there are more graduates on anti-program sites is that they saw more.  Most graduates faked their way through the program because they realized they had no other way out.  When you've been lying to your parents for years, who are they going to believe?  You or the "responsible adults" holding you captive?  And when the captors have a $5000/month incentive to keep you, to what lengths will they go to keep you?