Author Topic: Why the White Rabbit was Always Late  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Why the White Rabbit was Always Late
« on: July 23, 2003, 05:44:00 PM »
If he ever caught up enough to be in the moment, he might realise that as a giant, talking rabbit, he cannot exist.

The same was true in Daytop( Elan s predecessor).

Okay, so now each day, there were chores and work to do, to keep the place afloat, and as is only fair, we the people whose parent's pay for us to be there, had to do it for the people whop get payed to be there..LOL

I always realised mistakes in their work systems.  They often made things very hard, that could actually be simple.  And I m probably thinking at some point back then, "Hey, hey, I can be a contributor to the house"

Ya know.. take a little initiative, by pointing some of these things out and contributing to better systems.  Afterall, I mean if I benefit them, maybe they ll giove me a break, and I cxan survive in their without being an asshole..

To my suprise, they did not like better ideas.  They had many excuses why things should saty exactly as they are.

Time went by, and I observed more closely, and became extremely obviouse, they wanted to be behind.

They wanted to always be beyond, and just enough so, as to have a distraction form the present moment.

Had they been in the moment for a second, they would have realised that the best thing that they could have done for everyone involved would ve been to go home, and allow all the kids to do the same.

Sorry.. got distracted half-way through this post.
Lost my train of thought, but I think you can see hwta I m saying.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 09:06:00 PM »
::rocker::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »