Author Topic: Man the Harpoons  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Man the Harpoons
« on: July 17, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
I'm surprised you haven't been utilizing this.  Their website links to the 4 videos here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/pathwayfamilycenter

Any parent looking into KHK should have the benefits of your experience & comments on the videos.

Video responses can be good too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Man the Harpoons
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
I'm surprised you haven't been utilizing this.

Our resident "video guy" is embroiled in a lolsuit.  Admittedly, we're weak on the youtube front, atm.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »
weak? not so said the mermaid. you tube is just the teaser, part of plan A. The weakness come from ignorant parent who leave kid in program after all the info in the world is available beforehand on net. Mermaid say you go back to bed now... gather more energy before emerge again into sunlight. Meanwhile, a great wall of wata is forming off shore of Ohio River, prepare to sail! LOL  ps, sharpen the poons...

Offline MushroomKitty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
Slowly more and more anti-PFC videos are popping up on youtube. But I agree that it wouldn't hurt if more people posted comments on the pro-PFC videos about the truth of their ways in case others read them and are willing to follow links to other pages.

Then again, I really don't think possible program-parents are going to utilize the powers of youtube. It's more or less just something teenagers and young adults use to find funny videos and TV shows.

Perhaps if more users uploaded the videos featuring protests and reports about the truth that goes on there it will out number the pro-program videos. Which would make it easier for people looking into it to stumble upon.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 05:35:37 PM »
Quote from: "MushroomKitty"
Slowly more and more anti-PFC videos are popping up on youtube. But I agree that it wouldn't hurt if more people posted comments on the pro-PFC videos about the truth of their ways in case others read them and are willing to follow links to other pages.

Then again, I really don't think possible program-parents are going to utilize the powers of youtube. It's more or less just something teenagers and young adults use to find funny videos and TV shows.

Perhaps if more users uploaded the videos featuring protests and reports about the truth that goes on there it will out number the pro-program videos. Which would make it easier for people looking into it to stumble upon.

Um, just so ye all know...I did try a video response as well as a text response on the PFc youtube thang and it will not take it or let me.
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »
God damn them.