Author Topic: Was Jubilee Different  (Read 7076 times)

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Re: Was Jubilee Different
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »
Oh?  And when were you there?  How old were you?  You have no idea what any of the women here describing what they went through, actually went through, because you weren't THERE.  Girls and women were put in that lock-up room for many reasons, NEVER was a police officer called and the abusers had the keys.  

Why don't you look up Texas Monthly Journal and search the name Faye Cameron.  That might give you a clue as to what was happening in the lock up room.  Might give you a clue as to why Faye Cameron is no longer allowed to step into ANY facility where there are children (public or private) in the State of Texas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 05:15:22 PM »
Quote from: "hurrikayne"
Oh?  And when were you there?  How old were you?  You have no idea what any of the women here describing what they went through, actually went through, because you weren't THERE.  Girls and women were put in that lock-up room for many reasons, NEVER was a police officer called and the abusers had the keys.  

Why don't you look up Texas Monthly Journal and search the name Faye Cameron.  That might give you a clue as to what was happening in the lock up room.  Might give you a clue as to why Faye Cameron is no longer allowed to step into ANY facility where there are children (public or private) in the State of Texas.

I have plenty idea what the women went through there. My ex-wife was in the Jubilee home and never, never, never, saw any abuse by anyone. That's besides all the friends I had in those homes during the time Faye Cameron was there. As for when I was there, try 1980- present, off and on. I was in both the Lighthouse and City of Refuge. My experience there is far more extensive than yours or anyone else lying on here. By the way, Faye Cameron was never in charge of Jubilee. And I don't care what kind of lies there are in any of those kind of magazines because they get their stories from mentally and emotionally disturb people, and liars. I don't need some magazine to tell me what goes on there, I'm there.

And you're lying about police not being called. It's happen on a number of occasions. I've seen it with my own eyes. Women and men have been hauled off by cops.

Now, give me some proof of your allegations. I'll not hold my breath.

For anyone that really wants to know for themselves what goes on there, again, the address is 1355 FM 665, Corpus Christi, TX.

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 09:09:13 AM »
Quote from: "curioussooz"
Everyone who is/was drunk on the kool-aid thinks it's an ok place Tim.....gotta quit talkin to the brainwashers if you don't want to be brainwashed.  When I was drunk on the kool-aid I thought it was "not so bad" also.  Once you get that shit out of your system you too will see the light.

Is this why you joined the group two weeks ago? So you could follow me around and post your witty comments and try to discredit me? Are you stalking me? Really Sooz, don't you have something better to do? Is it just slow over there in the yahoo group? Or do you really just want me to drink your kool-aid?