Author Topic: Gay Image  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Gay Image
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 08:37:38 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Wow, I wasn't aware that cocks were only exclusive to gay people.
No, but if it's true what they taught in anatomy class, cocks are for the most part exclusive to men (unless they happen to be hermaphrodites), and since I am not gay, I don't particularly enjoy seeing a penis staring at me when I visit this forum, that's all. Too bad this seems to bother you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »
I agree with you about those staring you in the face. I also did not mean "sex change", I was referring to the topic title.
What I meant was just b/c a picture may look like a penis and a ball doesnt mean the title has to be "gay image". the reason that offends me is b/c I am gay. So, it isnt just "too bad" that it offends me, it is actually right that this offends me.
I thought ye were the op, so I was trying to ask ye to change the title of the op topic is all b/c it is inaccurate.
BTW, don't freak out I am not gay male....I am a woman.
Thank you
sincerely,
-DP
p.s. wanted to clarify with ye
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
Well, damn...(and sorry, i totally didn't get what you meant by "change the subject" there at first; you obviously meant that literally) I just tried to change the name of the thread to "Penis Image" but due to the current restrictions on posting images, I got this message when I tried to edit the Subject: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

Yes, I know you're a woman!  :)

I was joking with the sex change thing, of course; I doubt that would pan out all that well at my age, anyway.  ;D

Perhaps an admin could change the Subject to "Penis Image" instead? (Thanks in advance.)

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Well, damn...(and sorry, i totally didn't get what you meant by "change the subject" there at first; you obviously meant that literally) I just tried to change the name of the thread to "Penis Image" but due to the current restrictions on posting images, I got this message when I tried to edit the Subject: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

Yes, I know you're a woman!  :)

I was joking with the sex change thing, of course; I doubt that would pan out all that well at my age, anyway.  ;D

Perhaps an admin could change the Subject to "Penis Image" instead? (Thanks in advance.)

It is ok, apology totally accepted! Ye wouldn't have known I was offended unless I told ye, so that is why I did.
.....hmmmm....it should let ye edit whatever ye want to edit. Deffo and admin problem. If ye would please pm psy about it and copy that exact error message to him so he knows what to look for. I know he will be able to tell ye how to do it properly.
hey, and I do appreciate you being so understanding with me. Thanks again.....in the society that we live in it is sometimes very difficult to be who I am freely.
sincerely,
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
No problem!

In re: to the editing limitation, take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25787

(The powers that be must not want people posting images on here any more.)

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
I agree with you about those staring you in the face. I also did not mean "sex change", I was referring to the topic title.
What I meant was just b/c a picture may look like a penis and a ball doesnt mean the title has to be "gay image". the reason that offends me is b/c I am gay. So, it isnt just "too bad" that it offends me, it is actually right that this offends me.
I thought ye were the op, so I was trying to ask ye to change the title of the op topic is all b/c it is inaccurate.
Thank you
sincerely,
-DP

Wow. I'm shocked frod didn't know you are female. I guess a lot here are like me... a poster whose spent a lot of time "talking" to other posters, without knowing them, even on a really basic level.

I also presumed deprogrammed was male. it's strange what we assume based on writing style and avatar...I wonder what makes us make these assumptions....

Incedently, based on his writing Psy also "sounded"  like a prissy know-it-all to me..I guess because he's always "laying down the law" here. (No offence, psy. I'm sure you're not really like that) Hearing his actual voice in the Benchmark raid video was a revelation as, in fact, he sounds kind.

Out of curiosity, how do I sound? Male or female? What kind of voice? jerky or not jerky? Smelly?

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 07:55:54 PM »
I am not sure, of course, but I am presuming ye male. I don't know why but maybe b/c of the post ye left.....Just sounded like ye were thinking out loud. Sounded male to me. But I am probably totally wrong. I try hard to assume nothing around here at all. lol Good luck to ye! Do I already know you under another user name?
Frod did know I am female , was just trying to clarify what I meant with him, b/c I had confused him at first.
-DP

Quote from: "afa"
Thank you
sincerely,
-DP

Wow. I'm shocked frod didn't know you are female. I guess a lot here are like me... a poster whose spent a lot of time "talking" to other posters, without knowing them, even on a really basic level.

I also presumed deprogrammed was male. it's strange what we assume based on writing style and avatar...I wonder what makes us make these assumptions....

Incedently, based on his writing Psy also "sounded"  like a prissy know-it-all to me..I guess because he's always "laying down the law" here. (No offence, psy. I'm sure you're not really like that) Hearing his actual voice in the Benchmark raid video was a revelation as, in fact, he sounds kind.

Out of curiosity, how do I sound? Male or female? What kind of voice? jerky or not jerky? Smelly?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »
Quote from: "afa"
Thank you
sincerely,
-DP

Psy's offline in-person demeanor is quite different. He is rather personable and at times down right hilarious to be around.