Author Topic: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?  (Read 11317 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« on: July 02, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »
If it's a "safe place", you can't have moderators posting people's personal information. The moderator of a "safe" forum should not be someone who threatens to release all the details of a program survivor's life and family, because they don't like them. Zenagent as a moderator of a forum that is designated safe, is comical.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »
I don't think anyone's really worried about this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
Quote from: "guest"
If it's a "safe place", you can't have moderators posting people's personal information. The moderator of a "safe" forum should not be someone who threatens to release all the details of a program survivor's life and family, because they don't like them. Zenagent as a moderator of a forum that is designated safe, is comical.

And you're an idiot.  Only Zen's family details were posted, by you probably.  Go back to CAFETY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 04:59:39 PM »

Ban him altogether, since you seem to think you make all the decisions for everyone here.  If you can't ban him, then go fuck yourself, that would be comical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 05:08:20 PM »

It's perfectly safe to have him moderate the PV forum, unless you shill for PV.  I think that's your main issue, isn't it.

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 06:28:52 PM »
Zen is cool, go home and find a "Safe" place where you can post crap and slander someone else, since you are so worried about safety how about NOT HERE.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
Its a very good idea. I approve this message.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Its a very good idea. I approve this message.

What happened to this guy? This guy has fallen off the Fornits map!

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 03:54:20 AM »
Didn't psy rig it so mods couldn't see personal info anymore?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »
No, but we try to only log in as admin for admin stuff, otherwise use the other usernames.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Didn't psy rig it so mods couldn't see personal info anymore?

Mods can't see IP info or anything like that.  It's been like that since we switched to SMF (@trolls: changed before Zen became a moderator)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »
ZenAgent never said he got ccm information from the IP. He said that ccm posted her name on fornits a while back, and that he got her location and other information from myspace. He even told her in a mocking kind of way, "be careful what you post on the internet" and basically laughing at her fear that her info was posted and ZenAgent was threatening to send cops to her house and release a background check. I remember this all very clearly, the discussion went on for several days and pages.

Someone keeps saying that ZenAgent's family was outed, it appears that is true. But ccm didn't do the posting, someone else did. So how are you getting back at the person who posted your family's info by outing a survivor that had nothing to do with it? It doesn't make any sense, but ZenAgent and his wife have been calling ccm names for a while, and think she is teamed up with TheWho or some conspiracy theory like this. I don't think ZenAgent is dangerous in being a moderator, because go look at his forum nobody is posting there. It was more of a character breach, he has showed how he treats survivors who say the wrong thing according to him. ZenAgent is a predator, and most posters here know this by now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 08:51:32 PM »
Quote from: "ZenPredator"
ZenAgent never said he got ccm information from the IP. He said that ccm posted her name on fornits a while back, and that he got her location and other information from myspace. He even told her in a mocking kind of way, "be careful what you post on the internet" and basically laughing at her fear that her info was posted and ZenAgent was threatening to send cops to her house and release a background check. I remember this all very clearly, the discussion went on for several days and pages.

Someone keeps saying that ZenAgent's family was outed, it appears that is true. But ccm didn't do the posting, someone else did. So how are you getting back at the person who posted your family's info by outing a survivor that had nothing to do with it? It doesn't make any sense, but ZenAgent and his wife have been calling ccm names for a while, and think she is teamed up with TheWho or some conspiracy theory like this. I don't think ZenAgent is dangerous in being a moderator, because go look at his forum nobody is posting there. It was more of a character breach, he has showed how he treats survivors who say the wrong thing according to him. ZenAgent is a predator, and most posters here know this by now.
Thank you for this enlightening post. Yes! Zen does have several hundreds of trolls working for him. He got dem working in SHIFTS!

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 08:55:22 PM »

mods could see lot's of info. Niles and Zen were always mocking ccm for what they saw in her PM/s. My feeling is zen got it personally, or from some other mod, from  these pm/s or her registration.

He really wasn't mod until after mod powers were changed? I think he was mod before the point when the ware was changed.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 08:55:23 PM »
Quote from: "ZenDefender"

Thank you for this enlightening post. Yes! Zen does have several hundreds of trolls working for him. He got dem working in SHIFTS!
You're reversing the burden of proof on Zen.  It's not up to him to bring evidence against himself.  As it stands, there is no evidence he did anything wrong (and i've looked into it).  If you have proof (which nobody has ever been able to present) that:...

A: Zen posted accurate information about CCM
AND
B: Zen obtained this information through an his position as a moderator (impossible since Zen never had access to IP address info, even if he did it would still require a subpoena.  PMs are inaccessable even to admins, and CCM's personal info was available to a google search (her fault))

... something might be done about it (such as removing his mod status). 

otherwise

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)