Author Topic: Former ASR Staff  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Former ASR Staff
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
Any ASR survivors heard of Breakthrough Interventions?  Check this thread out.

http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?topic= ... #msg310145
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Former ASR Staff
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
Very interesting.  ASR staff (current ones at that, from what it says) working for what appears to be an EdCon service?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 11:43:09 PM »
well, this caught me off guard.  you all can research so much out of date material and never have anyhting new.  i notice you still bring up the 1999 article about swiftriver and the book which is outdated...it is not even mentioned at swiftriver's site anymore.   but it seems you cannot read the up to date stuff.  none of the people listed at breakthrough are listed on the current swiftriver list of staff and the link to the book is anold review that has n ot been updated since the book was first released in 2004 from whati culd find on it.   stop being so judgemental.......well i won't worry ......my point will be proven from either your name calling responses to this or by its deletion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 11:59:37 PM »
The thread says FORMER staff - AB apparently didn't notice the date of the review -which is a harmless error - don't jump to conclusions non-judgmental.  The book review was viable b/c it confirmed a past association with ASR by the book's author.

Do you have an opinion about ASR?  Breakthough Intervention?  If so, feel free to express yourself and let's talk about it and see what we can all learn.

Thanks!