Author Topic: The Program made me gay!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: The Program made me gay!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
I think we can all be honest with each other and agree that the downside of this program is obvious.  “Ann Nur P. Hantasie" had a difficult and somewhat traumatic time there.  But putting all that aside it is incredible that merely by stripping away all the unnecessary fluff that is usually associated with 1 to 2 year programs this place was able to turn this child around in under 2 weeks.  Another positive is that the family was involved in the initial transition into the “Jungle Therapy” program.  The rest of the family could leverage this opportunity into a family vacation and all return home together thereby appearing that there was never a family problem.  The cost savings must be tremendous…. This place is definitely worth a closer look.

Thanks for sharing, Ann.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
rofl
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »
^
|
|

ABSOLUTE PROOF that TheWho doesn't know, or care about, the difference between truth and fiction.

Programmies generally can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. That's why they're programmies.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: rofl
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
Quote from: "Blank Space"
^
|
|

ABSOLUTE PROOF that TheWho doesn't know, or care about, the difference between truth and fiction.

Programmies generally can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. That's why they're programmies.

Ha,Ha,Ha,  Gotcha!!  Inner Fantasy  errr (“Ann Nur P. Hantasie")....  go back and read it again!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
^
|
|

Ha,Ha,Ha,  Gotcha!!  Inner Fantasy  errr (“Ann Nur P. Hantasie")....  go back and read it again!!!
What does the german word Geil mean in English? I am on holiday and the dictionary is at home.

George.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »
Horny

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »
^
|
|

Blank Space, you bring up a valid point,  not all the stories here are based on fact and we need to take the posts here with a grain of salt and try to sort out what is real and what is not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 05:04:39 AM »
Fictive contra reality

Yes, most stories should be fiction and in fact the BDSM society should be the only place for request groups, cages, restraint jackets, heavily use of the paddle, O.P, Stone circles etc. and all the other methods we know the existence of.

No child should be robbed of the safety of their own bed.

But the world doesn't function like that and that's why the BDSM society can use this industry as inspiration. Ironicly and unethical the parents can satify themselves while reading about the same treatment they put their children through in order to "save" them. They can hire people to treat their children in a way that they would arrested for if they did it themselves. All in the name of treatment. I hope that the parents will activate their brains once they read the stories and pull their children, but my hopes is not very high.

We know that a lot of pedofiles have closed groups where they take their own children to live a friends. The TV-documentary "Who is watching the Kids" did also tell the story of how a father paid a facility to program the child to forget what he had done and hide her from the authorities. Being placed in the situation where the children is being waken by strangers in their room, what can assure these kids that they are in fact going to treatment and not to be victims of child-abuse? Nothing!

It would be easy for the industry to establish a business like the Family Bonding program. As TheWho so perfectly stated it would reduce the risk that the family would have to explain to family, neighbors and the local shool that they had failed and had to choose residential treatment. In fact a firm offers to come to the home - In home Boot camp with Raymond Moses - 900$ for three days. So if you as a parent built a high fench around your property, your kids can be "fixed" in less than a week without anyone knowing.

The original question - can being gay be programmed

I have to say no, but in fact the question is more than 200 years old.

Still referring to something Danish I have to remind you of the story made by the Danish author H.C. Andersen - so beutiful and realistic played by Danny Kaye. We are talking about the story about the ugly duckling, who turns into a swan. His message is that you are what you were born as regardless of how much you are tormented through the upbringing.

But his views are challeged by another famous Danish author Henrik Pontoppidan, who wrote the story about an eagle growing up in a chickenyard. The eagle do in fact fly in the end but give up and return to the chickenyard where it is gunned down because the humans believe that it was hunting. Here the message is that you are highly influenced by the way you have lived during the upbringing.

So while H.C. Andersen in this case would claim what being gay is something that is a fact by the birth. Pontoppidan would state that it is due to the stay in the program.