Author Topic: Can I trust Michael John Crawford aka Psy aka Psyborgue?  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Can I trust Michael John Crawford aka Psy aka Psyborgue?
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »

Michael John Crawford
Fairfax, Virginia - United States
Student
not employed

Mobile: 571 277 5341
AOL IM: psy2k6
Yahoo! IM: psyborgue
email: [email protected]

Michael Crawford’s Experience
*Owner / Blogger
SueScheffTruth.com
(Non-Profit; Myself Only; Philanthropy industry)
August 2007 — Present (7 months)
I am the Owner / Editor in Chief for Sue Scheff Truth.com

*Administrator
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
(Non-Profit; 1-10 employees; Philanthropy industry)
August 2007 — Present (7 months)
I am one of the threee admins for fornits.com along with Kelly and Ginger.

Education

Michael Crawford’s Education
*George Mason University
2004 — 2007

(Crawford's words): Go fuck yourself Sue...  I truly hope you die in a very, very painful manner.  Cancer, preferably.

Sue Scheff and her daughter

Sue Scheff if Michael gets his "wish"

(Crawford's words): "Brian, a good friend of mine, and i soon got involved in a relationship. He spent the night at my motel many times but as soon as the hotel manager found out that he had a bisexual in his motel he made me leave. I fell in love with him"

(Crawford's words): "My mother was a vocal, vindictive, completely hard headed sadistic bitch(said in an admiring manner) when pissed off... and so am I. "

(Crawford's words): due to differences of political/religious/moral ideologies i moved (was kicked out after voicing my opinion) out into a friends house. I hesitate to mention details becuause they could be considered quite embarrassing (you will understand in time)...

MICHAEL CRAWFORD ATTENDED BENCHMARK Young Adult School for Troubled Teens AT AGE 18.
Most people know 18 is age of majority - he could leave if he wanted to. He didn't. He stayed. Which is not a big deal, except he claims how bad they were. If they were so bad, why did he stay? Remember, he was an adult. I understand his other obsession is to ruin Benchmark Young Adult School.

Why? Why was he sent there? If it was so bad, why didn't he walk out? Actually, I never heard any negative reports about it, except from Michael Crawford - so who knows.

A rumor I heard is Michael is on many strong psychiatric medications, still lives with his parents and is unemployable due to his psychiatric issues. How does his mother feel about him wishing death on other people?

Will this misguided psychopath Michael finally act on one his many threats?

Michael John Crawford is taking up a collection... to "fuck up programs".  Can we say, MANDATORY BACKGROUND CHECK.

Michael's idea of justice?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Can I trust Michael John Crawford aka Psy aka Psyborgue?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »
What's your point?

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 05:01:56 PM »
::)

Ya know, Sue, since I just finished full time college, i'll now be looking for a job.  If your defamation gets in the way of that, it establishes actual harm, and there is a high likelihood I will sue you if that happens.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:19:41 PM »
Hey Mike, congrats on the video project which I finally got a chance to watch.  Well done!

To any Fornits newbies, please be aware that personal attacks against survivors of institutionalized child abuse, advocates and activists are always the work of persons who work in the TTI industry or benefit in some way from conning parents and hurting kids. 

What's at stake here is the MONEY programs (and the persons who sell them) stand to lose because of the concentrated effort by survivors, advocates and activists to educate parents about the dangers of the TTI and to seek meaningful and effective change.

Now that the GAO has gotten involved and other governmental agencies are expected to open investigations of their own (e.g. the FTC) these industry proponents are feeling the "heat" in ways that they never imagined possible.

Some industry proponents have tried to infiltrate survivor forums and groups in an effort to derail the movement toward reform and regulation, or simply to cover their own behind, afraid of the consequences of being held accountable.

There are several high profile civil lawsuits that have been filed that stand to further expose the industry and in particular, certain individuals alleged to have defrauded parents and abused children.

Bottom line, it's the money, stupid and the stakes could not be higher.  This is a multi-billion-dollar industry. 

The good news is the movement toward reform/regulation has turned the corner. The genie is out of the bottle, if you will.

What this means is the insidious cockroaches who have long plagued this industry are on the offensive.  Most will try to hide (wisely) while a few will be stupid enough to rear their ugly heads in mock defiance of their inevitable and quite public demise.

It's the ultimate "outting" and long, long overdue.  Hail to the noble freedom fighters and brave souls who carry the torch.  Godspeed to each and every one of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
::)

Ya know, Sue, since I just finished full time college, i'll now be looking for a job.  If your defamation gets in the way of that, it establishes actual harm, and there is a high likelihood I will sue you if that happens.

People really should be more careful about posting their personal information, you never know who is watching.

If I was Michael's potential employer, and I found this website, I would seriously think twice before considering him for the position. His hate website against Sue Scheff really raises a lot of questions about him.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 11:49:46 PM »
I might be Mike's potential employer. I'm impressed. And if I were he I don't think I'd want to bother trying to work for someone who was not.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »
Further than ya can trust Sue"The whore of babylon" Sheff. At least he hasnt written a book that should have been titled
"Blowing My Own Horn".  Which is already marked down to what $11.99? I bet it can be found for less too. He has more integrity than to make money on the misery of others.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
Can I trust Michael John Crawford aka Psy aka Psyborgue?

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 10:42:43 PM »
Hold the Phone !
"it's different this time" -the Houston police are Involved.

You've got to be joking. Shit Sue is the one who dis-ables fornits , Right ?

I might be Mike's potential employer. I'm impressed. And if I were he I don't think I'd want to bother trying to work for someone who was not.

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 04:53:26 AM »
Quote from: "Nikki"
Hold the Phone !
"it's different this time" -the Houston police are Involved.

;D ;D ;D