Author Topic: Re: I dont think...  (Read 689 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I dont think...
« on: March 07, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »
Quote from: "SettleForNothingLess"
Doing research and through my own personal journey, not every program is bad. A LOT most surely are, but there are some that I do believe to be helpful. It seems like most are against ANY program whatsoever.

Discuss this with me?

Your statement is correct. Not all programs are bad, and not all programs are good. Instead of helping good-hearted parents navigate this dangerous industry, those who post on this site attempt to convince parents the industry is one monolithic abusive institution. This is not the case, that is why so few people post here compared to the large amount who went through a program as a teen.

Psy is a interesting case, as he entered treatment as an adult, willingly on his own. He could of walked out at any time. Years after his release,  he claims he was abused, and held against his will and that Benchmark school is a cult. If he was being abused, why didn't he walk out and call the police on his attackers? The definition of abuse that is used on fornits is so watered down, that most every kid in America has been 'abused' according to it.

Some people have a need to define themselves as victims, some for their entire life, so they never have to take accountability for their own poor choices.

:guesswho:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:31:20 PM by psy »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter Libby"
This is not the case, that is why so few people post here

This site matter enough that its driving you CRAZY that you can't come in and spin everything so easily anymore.  If Fornits were truly irrelevant, you wouldn't be going so nucking futs right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »
Is that the infamous Sue Scheff?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
Quote from: "anon2"
Is that the infamous Sue Scheff?