Author Topic: 'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama  (Read 15934 times)

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama
« on: March 07, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »
The Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'
When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!
I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?
Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice.
If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.
snopes. com ..' confirms this is factual. Check for yourself.
Who is Barack Obama?
Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.
When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.
When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'
Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.
Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's
education.
Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.
Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.
Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?
Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: 'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »

Yep.  Barack is the Anti-Christ.

You've got to be kidding, right?

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:26:07 PM »
By definition, any religion has the potential to inspire unethical, illegal, immoral behavior in its members.  One of the biggest acts of terrorism I can recall was the mass suicide at Jonestown. 

Obama is not a muslim according to those who know him best.  But even if he was, not all Muslims are jihadists.  In fact, most are not.

Frankly, I was more worried about Mitt Rommey getting control of the White House because of the Utah children's torment industry being so embedded in Mormonism.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »
Anne, whom do you favor, Hillary or Obama?

And can the democrats have chosen more controversial figures? A semi-Muslim and female Clinton? People  HATE these two groups. (To the point they feel Obama might be the antichrist)

Then again, a white male war hero and veteran weren't elected (or had the election stolen) so I guess party organizers decided to break away with the limits of a sellable candidate.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 12:38:16 PM »
Quote from: "guest1234"
Anne, whom do you favor, Hillary or Obama?

And can the democrats have chosen more controversial figures? A semi-Muslim and female Clinton? People  HATE these two groups. (To the point they feel Obama might be the antichrist)

Then again, a white male war hero and veteran weren't elected (or had the election stolen) so I guess party organizers decided to break away with the limits of a sellable candidate.

I'm not saying who or what I favor.  I just find all this to-do over his name and trying to make him out to be the anti-christ incredibly humorous.

;D

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 01:12:08 PM »
If you don't want McCain as America's next commander-in-chief, you better hope Obama gets the democratic nomination because Billary can not beat McCain in the general election.  Obama can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
There is a reason why right wing conservatives like Rush Limbaugh were urging independents in Texas to vote for Billary in the recent primary.  They know their candidate McCain can't win over Obama. 

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 02:10:01 PM »
Barack Obama is a Muslim? Gee, I'm sure that must be news to the United Church of Christ where he has worshiped for 20 years. Even if he were a Muslim, the Constitution protects all of us from discrimination and guarantees religious freedom. And what happened to "love thy neighbor"? Or are you just another part time Christian? 

This is nothing but thinly-veiled bigotry. Shame on you. Shame on you. You're free to oppose him on issues, but don't peddle your predjudice here. In 2000, it was John McCain who was the victim of this kind of smear campaign when the "fact" that got circulated before the South Carolina primary was that he had an illigitimate child with a black woman. This rumor was promoted by the Bush campaign; now that he's president, George Bush doesn't even bother to attend church.

Take your race-baiting elsewhere. Maybe it will work in South Carolina.

Auntie Em

P.S. Oh, and puleeze do seach this on snopes.com. it comes up FALSE. Look for yourself. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 02:24:55 PM by AuntieEm2 »
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »
Hillary Clinton will run America into the ground as long as Bill, one of the worst presidents America has ever had, is our first lady.  Makes me wanna throw up just thinking about these two disordered personalities getting the keys to America's future (and the money-maker Lincoln's bedroom) for another 8 years.

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »
Yes, Sweet Auntie "up-my-ass. What was fwd, to me was from Snopes. I will post what ever I want to FUCkIN' post so you can go lie in your bed and gently finger yourself !

Barack Obama is a Muslim? Gee, I'm sure that must be news to the United Church of Christ where he has worshiped for 20 years. Even if he were a Muslim, the Constitution protects all of us from discrimination and guarantees religious freedom. And what happened to "love thy neighbor"? Or are you just another part time Christian? 

This is nothing but thinly-veiled bigotry. Shame on you. Shame on you. You're free to

Auntie Em

> Auntie "up my ass"

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
Quote from: "Nikki"
Yes, Sweet Auntie "up-my-ass. What was fwd, to me was from Snopes. I will post what ever I want to FUCkIN' post so you can go lie in your bed and gently finger yourself !

Fine, you post what you want and we'll ridicule and tear it up.  Fair enough?

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 02:48:01 PM »
Are we talking about Clinton ?

Hillary Clinton will run America into the ground as long as Bill, one of the worst presidents America has ever had, is our first lady.  Makes me wanna throw up just thinking about these two disordered personalities getting the keys to America's future (and the money-maker Lincoln's bedroom) for another 8 years.
[/quote]

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »
Right-On, BaBe. as long as Ginger can keep this site rocking. someone needs to bring some "life" here. Anne.

[/quote]

Fine, you post what you want and we'll ridicule and tear it up.  Fair enough?
[/quote]

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »
Yes, what was forwarded to you says it's from snopes.com, but the snopes site says it's false, so you've been discredited by your own source.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
Yes, what was forwarded to you says it's from snopes.com, but the snopes site says it's false, so you've been discredited by your own source.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Ahahahahahahahaha......