General Interest > Open Free for All

'Ba 'Ba 'Ba, 'Ba 'Ba-Obama

<< < (2/7) > >>

Anonymous:
If you don't want McCain as America's next commander-in-chief, you better hope Obama gets the democratic nomination because Billary can not beat McCain in the general election.  Obama can.

Anonymous:
There is a reason why right wing conservatives like Rush Limbaugh were urging independents in Texas to vote for Billary in the recent primary.  They know their candidate McCain can't win over Obama. 

AuntieEm2:
Barack Obama is a Muslim? Gee, I'm sure that must be news to the United Church of Christ where he has worshiped for 20 years. Even if he were a Muslim, the Constitution protects all of us from discrimination and guarantees religious freedom. And what happened to "love thy neighbor"? Or are you just another part time Christian? 

This is nothing but thinly-veiled bigotry. Shame on you. Shame on you. You're free to oppose him on issues, but don't peddle your predjudice here. In 2000, it was John McCain who was the victim of this kind of smear campaign when the "fact" that got circulated before the South Carolina primary was that he had an illigitimate child with a black woman. This rumor was promoted by the Bush campaign; now that he's president, George Bush doesn't even bother to attend church.

Take your race-baiting elsewhere. Maybe it will work in South Carolina.

Auntie Em

P.S. Oh, and puleeze do seach this on snopes.com. it comes up FALSE. Look for yourself. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Anonymous:
Hillary Clinton will run America into the ground as long as Bill, one of the worst presidents America has ever had, is our first lady.  Makes me wanna throw up just thinking about these two disordered personalities getting the keys to America's future (and the money-maker Lincoln's bedroom) for another 8 years.

Nikki:
Yes, Sweet Auntie "up-my-ass. What was fwd, to me was from Snopes. I will post what ever I want to FUCkIN' post so you can go lie in your bed and gently finger yourself !

Barack Obama is a Muslim? Gee, I'm sure that must be news to the United Church of Christ where he has worshiped for 20 years. Even if he were a Muslim, the Constitution protects all of us from discrimination and guarantees religious freedom. And what happened to "love thy neighbor"? Or are you just another part time Christian? 

This is nothing but thinly-veiled bigotry. Shame on you. Shame on you. You're free to

Auntie Em

> Auntie "up my ass"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version