Author Topic: CP Protest  (Read 6772 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CP Protest
« on: January 28, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
Post #1You wrote
8 minutes ago.
Hello My name is Deb. I am with the Ylf. I was also abused as a child & locked up for 4 years in a home. I would be proud to be in your group. Sometimes I still have a hard time dealing.
Will you join us in our protest?

Hello,
Our name is YLF (Youth Liberation Foundation). We would like to invite you to join us!
We need to know if anyone is interested in participating in a nation wide protest against corporal punishment administered by RTC's. Boot Camps, Rehab Centers, Boarding Schools, State Facilities, Religious Facilities, licensed or not. We are asking all people from all facilities come together and make a statement against any physical abuse you received in any of these types of facilities.

We would like to take a moment of your time to interest you in our plan for a every man & woman & child protest. It is important that everyone join for this to work and it can with everyone's voice. This is what we are asking you to do: There is a guy making free paddles for kids http://www.spare-rods.com/OrderPaddle.html .
Since he is making them for free all you pay is S & H!! lol All you have to do is order one. When you receive it write the name of the facility that you where in on the paddle & the date you were there. You can also give the information like how many licks you got or any other information about the punishments you were given. Your name if you wish to include it, and in protest of CP & abusing children.

If you do not like school paddling send one for your child in protest of his or her school. Writing with a crayola would work on this project. Now since centers such as these use different forms of punishments, you can also pick your own form of protest. Example: A belt, a shoe, a ruler, restraints, a blindfold, an electric cord, what ever they used on you. If you can not afford to ship or are a very busy person then you can protest by email. Send your stories if you wish as well as you can send a picture of a paddle via email if you don't want to send one physically. Let's just make an impact!!! WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE! Also if you know someone or have a loved one that passed away in one of these places you can glue sticks or buy a cross & write their name in memory of. We can also be their voice! If there is no room to write on what you have picked then you can buy one of those small American flags to write it on. Or the paddle guy has free appointment slips to print out. Make an appointment slip out stating you want an appointment with congress to stop abuse. To request these places be shut down. Be creative, but be respectful. No trick devices please!!! I hope I do not have to write those down. lol It is our goal to let Congress know that we are not going to go away quietly and tolerate the further abuse of American Teens.

Start sending them to this address please. Feel free to print this page & pass it out.

Congressman George Miller
2205 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-2095
[email protected]

WE DO HAVE A VOICE! IT IS UP TO US TO USE IT OR LOOSE IT!
We would like to see a bill passed in each state for harsh punishment on those who abuse kids. Stricter fines, jail time, hold them responsible . That they be held accountable! Close them down!
Will some judge make your kid next?
If you would like to take a pic of your protest we will be happy to post it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CP Protest
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »
cool shit!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stud

• View Profile
Re: CP Protest
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 06:09:15 AM »