Author Topic: PURE mole exposes Sue-Sue  (Read 7098 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PURE mole exposes Sue-Sue
« on: January 19, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »
http://fearlessblogging.com/post/view/223

Posted on January 19, 2008 at 11:55 AM (PST) ( 1 hour, 28 minutes ago )
section: confession / work
feed: 04 rss

I work for a company called "Parents Universal Resource Experts" (PURE).  My boss, Sue Scheff, has lied her ass off in numerous media interviews.

I'm ashamed to work for her.  But she's hired a PR firm to destroy any whistleblowers, so this vent is the best I can do.

Sue Scheff calls herself a "youth advotate."  Hah! The truth is, she sends kids to abusive Boot Camp hellholes.  She takes kickbacks from said hellholes, but never tells parents she's "on the take." 

Sue Scheff knows that many of these Boot Camps are shady, and that their "counsellors" often have sex-abuse records.  But she doesn't care! As long as the Boot Camp gives her some gelt, my boss doesn't care if kids get abused, raped, and molested.   

Now the lawsuits are starting to hit her.  She's been served at least 4 times by now.  And I hear that more angry parents are onto her game and suing her for fraud.

When my boss, Sue Scheff, goes to Hell, I hope she gets the same treatment that her bribemasters give to teens.  Once Satan is through with Sue Scheff, she'll look like goatse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: PURE mole exposes Sue-Sue
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
http://fearlessblogging.com/post/view/223

Posted on January 19, 2008 at 11:55 AM (PST) ( 1 hour, 28 minutes ago )
section: confession / work
feed: 04 rss

I work for a company called "Parents Universal Resource Experts" (PURE).  My boss, Sue Scheff, has lied her ass off in numerous media interviews.

I'm ashamed to work for her.  But she's hired a PR firm to destroy any whistleblowers, so this vent is the best I can do.

Sue Scheff calls herself a "youth advotate."  Hah! The truth is, she sends kids to abusive Boot Camp hellholes.  She takes kickbacks from said hellholes, but never tells parents she's "on the take." 

Sue Scheff knows that many of these Boot Camps are shady, and that their "counsellors" often have sex-abuse records.  But she doesn't care! As long as the Boot Camp gives her some gelt, my boss doesn't care if kids get abused, raped, and molested.   

Now the lawsuits are starting to hit her.  She's been served at least 4 times by now.  And I hear that more angry parents are onto her game and suing her for fraud.

When my boss, Sue Scheff, goes to Hell, I hope she gets the same treatment that her bribemasters give to teens.  Once Satan is through with Sue Scheff, she'll look like goatse.

Interestingly, the site claims to only take down either Illegal content or spam.  I wonder if a certain court order is making it's rounds again (bad idea, Sue... real bad idea).

If Sue really does have a leak, I'd love to get in contact with the author.

Edit:
Edited out the suggestion to contact host.  He seems to be a nice guy.  I don't want to innundate him with spam, and based on some things he said, I think I know who(or rather what group) posted the entry (not a mole... sorry guys).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 05:17:45 PM by psy »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 04:40:21 PM »
So she's lying to webmasters about there being some kind of "court order"?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 05:15:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
So she's lying to webmasters about there being some kind of "court order"?

Not saying that.  Just suggesting it might have happened based on some of her recent activities...  I'll have to ask permission from somebody as to whether I can be more specific on the matter.  I intend to eventually publish a sueschefftruth blog entry on her recent spat of internet censorship after I finish up several other projects I have on my todo list.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 05:23:36 PM »
Actually, it looks like that might be the site, itself.

They actually forbid "identification by name."

So that could be it.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »
I love how Sue Scheff is resorting to scientological methods of damage control.

I hope for her sake Anonymous never decides they don't like her.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."