Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Sea ORG Refuge

This should be interesting

(1/3) > >>

The Fornits:
Sorry, just got in. I had to change the description. I can't promise anybody safety. This is going to get some clams' attention. They're fucking brutal to critics, especially escapees. My jaw hurts. LOL

Seriously, let's just trade useful info such like what you've already provided, Mike, and not encourage a lot of private disclosure.

psy:

--- Quote from: "The Fornits" ---Sorry, just got in. I had to change the description. I can't promise anybody safety. This is going to get some clams' attention. They're fucking brutal to critics, especially escapees. My jaw hurts. LOL

Seriously, let's just trade useful info such like what you've already provided, Mike, and not encourage a lot of private disclosure.

--- End quote ---
You're absolutely right.  I'm hoping the anonymity provided through this forum will provide some sort of protection.  I'll be working with ... ppl we know ... to clamp down the forum's security even further to that effect.

But check this out:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtop ... 323#p80323

Anonymous:
Did you consider registering another domain that's easy to spell (www.letmego.com or something like that, wahtever's not taken), and having it redirect to this forum?

We need to make getting from seeing a sign to getting on this forum as easy as possible.

psy:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---Did you consider registering another domain that's easy to spell (www.letmego.com or something like that, wahtever's not taken), and having it redirect to this forum?

We need to make getting from seeing a sign to getting on this forum as easy as possible.

--- End quote ---
That's an excellent idea.  I'll think of a name today then register a domain.

Ursus:
Love this quote from user 'capricious': "L. RON is GONE yet the CON goes ON!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version