Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 37047 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #435 on: March 06, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »
Simple solution.  Stop bumping up this idiotic thread.  Start posting in relevant threads.

K?

K.

Thx.

Bye.

;D

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »
Quote from: "interesting"
You're right, that's chunk. What's the name of the disfigured ogre who befriends Chunk? That's what it looks like. They breed 'em big in Tennessee. You can only imagine how ugly the mom is to have produced that. It's like that twisted, oozing offspring from "Eraserhead."
It looks much less ugly in that other picture, though.

You guys are RETARDED!!!! :D :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 07, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »
Congratulations, che and the other posters.  You've proven yourselves to be ten times the asshole zen is.  Really, I don't see that what he's accused of posting (I can't find an original post either) caused anywhere near the damage you guys are doing.  Che, you raised the bar for yourself when it comes to fucking up, and the same time you've ruined yourself.

Let it go.  People have restrained themselves by not bring CCM's pics up for critical review.  Leave zen'a family alone.  It's obvious you hate zen - take it to the PM's and quit abusing his wife and kid.  This is very Sue Scheff behavior, che.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 07, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »

"Rocky" from "The Mask?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 07, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »
Quote from: "BE DONE"
Congratulations, che and the other posters.  You've proven yourselves to be ten times the asshole zen is.  Really, I don't see that what he's accused of posting (I can't find an original post either) caused anywhere near the damage you guys are doing.  Che, you raised the bar for yourself when it comes to fucking up, and the same time you've ruined yourself.

Let it go.  People have restrained themselves by not bring CCM's pics up for critical review.  Leave zen'a family alone.  It's obvious you hate zen - take it to the PM's and quit abusing his wife and kid.  This is very Sue Scheff behavior, che.

It's obvious you hate che - take it to PM's and quit abusing the board to settle your personal grudges. Stop being so dramatic and saying anyone ruined themselves. You need to  get a grip on reality, this is just an internet forum. One that hardly works any more, and will be shut down permanently any day now. Enjoy it while it lasts, it's obviously very important to you to release your che-hate. Let it all out while you can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 07, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
Personal grudges?  What did zen's daughter to to Che to deserve THIS? 

No, I agree - Che's ruined in a lot of ways.  My God, this is disgusting.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 07, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »
Quote from: "CHE'S IN HELL"
What did zen's daughter to to Che to deserve THIS? 

Not a damn thing.

My God, this is disgusting.

Yyyyeeepppp.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »
To NotChe,

It your aren't che, then why are you acting like a bonehead?

:rasta:

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »
This will be my last post in this part of fornits, I will still post on the F Q&A thread, but I am done with this crap!  If Che really did out Zen's daughter that is rude and disgusting, but whatever.  If anyone has anything to say about this, my name has always been on here.  I don't hide my identity.  Surviving a program makes a person tough, and Zen, your daughter will survive this too, though she shouldn't have to.  It is obvious from the chosen pic that she has tons of spirit and she will be ok.  She has suffered worse humiliation in program than anyone on here can throw at her. 

Maybe there was an alterior motive behind outting a survivor right now, maybe someone wants everyone to leave fornits in search of a new place or thing.  I am just saying....   

Don't allow yourselves to be herded, I am leaving, but not because of personal attacks, and ccm and I have had our share.  I have a different forum now, which I am not putting out here because not only do I not want to skim people from Ginger's forum, but I don't want the abuse to spill into my new forum.

Peace Out!
Lorri Spickelmire
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »
For the last time, Fornits is NOT the problem.  Quit trying to shift the blame from a disgruntled, bitter, faux rebel onto this forum and its members or innocents like Zen's family and daughter. 

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 07, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
For the last time, Fornits is NOT the problem. 

Thank god someone gets it.   Sheeeeesh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 07, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
Quote from: "aesthetics committee"

"Rocky" from "The Mask?"

Does it matter what the woman looks like? Not everyone is a pin-up girl. Landsakes......

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 07, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
She's a beautiful girl.  That prom picture is great.   Looks like she's got a healthy sense of humor too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 07, 2008, 06:09:28 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
For the last time, Fornits is NOT the problem. 

Thank god someone gets it.   Sheeeeesh.

Fuckin' A right!!

Someone get the waaaaaaahhhmbulance for this whiny biznatch!!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 07, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »
Quote from: "GUEST"
Quote from: "AMARAM"
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Wow, that's a shocker coming home to all this! Once again, no sleep will be lost.

Fuck you all very much for your comments!

Sincerely,

CCM girl 1989

Quote from: "Cassandra"
Thank you, CCM! I was debating whether or not to go for broke and do some prostitution while I still have the gear for it. I was worried what my friends and kids might think. But you've reminded me that it doesn't matter. I'll let ya know how it goes, k?
 :roll:

You know it's so tempting Ginger to just get in the ring with you (to throw insults back and forth). But, I'm not going to. You are doing a good thing here with Fornits, and I appreciate it as well as the thousands that take the time to stop by. But, sometimes the things you say make no sense. Try to be a little more open minded, and don't try to push your views on everyone here. You're coming across as the big bad bully. Not everyone thinks like you do, and nor should they. You trying to control peoples minds by not letting them state their opinions without the wrath of Ginger makes you just as bad as "THEM". Which to me makes no sense since you despise all these people we discuss here on Fornits.

Is it possible you've turned into one of them, and don't even know it?

We hear way too much from you TSW, shhhhhhhhhh. BFD!?!!! You're such a shit starter.

Put a cork in it! Once again, you have no clue what you're talking about. Do, us all a favor......... and handcuff your hands behind your back if you can't control yourself. Please, pretty please! I'm begging you!!!!!!!!!!!

You're soooooooo whitty TSW, so quick, so cool, god you're a fucking idiot. No, really! You are pathetic. Get outta the house, get off the computer, go have some social interaction. Even a dogs hairy ass is better then nothing!?!! Huh? Remember one thing, and one thing only from tonights exchange. You're nothing, nada! N-A-D-A!!!!!

Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Why are you insulting gookie instead of talking about why you feel we should not say programs are bad, CCM?

Niles, I've given you plenty of attention before. I'm over you, moving on to bigger losers like TSW.

Niles, are you finally coming down my friend? Up all night doing drugs? You, and your speed freak buddies are not to be trusted. You've taken this site, and blown it into tiny little pieces. Nobody should even think about posting here from programs. No staff, no parents, nobody.

It's painfully obvious the only people who are wanted here are the cry babies, and the VICTIMS, go cry me a river! See how boring this all will get. Nothing to argue over when you are invading the system, and changing, deleting posts.

You fucked up my little bitch.

lols.. CCM girl is off her meds also.

Get a life fucker!

You were in one what?!!! Back off little girl? Hahaha I'm 33 years old. You're a real dumbass ya know, and as far as you being a parent? Big deal, there are 12 year olds out there having babies.

Niles, my darling little pumpkie.........YOU WERE NEVER IN A PROGRAM! You don't know shit about them. What part of that can you not get through that thick skull of yours?!! How can I make it any more clearer????

You were never there, you are not a parent of a child who went there. I am not sure how the hell you got involved in this whole thing, but you have no clue what you are talking about my friend!

Go join the KKK, or the Geek Squad? I don't care as long as you just take your anger somewhere else you little freak.

We all have had different experiences while in programs. I have every right to say how it went down in the places I attended. I do feel badly for some people who were sexually abused. But, I am just saying that nobody was ever raped at any of the places I attended.

Sounds like Rachael had some interesting experiences though?

A child (someone under the age of majority) cannot consent to a sexual experience, under the law.

You have no idea what happened to other people.  I have 2 good friends who were raped by staff while there were 2 other staff and  5 other kids in the same house.  Nobody knew anything.  Including myself.  I was there and I had no idea.  However, after it was revealed and with the benefit of hindsight I found both of them to be completely credible and myself to have been completely clueless.   As you are now.

You are one callous, cruel little bitch.

Oh really? What house, or what program were you in? Name it, and name the staff who did it. If, and when you do that, maybe I'll give you the time of day. Until then you are just another anon posting a bunch of crap.

Drama queen.

Anne,

I would agree with you that more then likely your story did bore me, and that's why I don't remember it. I didn't need you to repeat your story again, I just asked what your age was, that's all.

Niles, I just want you to know what a heartless jerk I think you are. I totally voted for us all to get together for a party on your stupid poll. I will only come though if we use you as a pinyata! I just want to take a bat, and swing at you my friend.

Zen,

I will be in your neck of the woods come Thursday! Should I come pay you a visit? You have to admit there are some of you who act totally nuts on here, and that's just stating the obvious. Sorry if you took it personally. When I come to visit you what should I look for on your forehead? What will Deb have you tattooed with?

CCM girl

Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Out of curiosity..... Are you a mormon??????

Not that it's any of your business, but no I am not! Hey, since you live in Boca, does that make you a jew?!! LOL!!!!!

Next time I am in Delray, I'll make sure and look you up. If Deborah has it her way you'll have JEW tattooed across your forehead in no time at all. But, how on earth will I set you apart from all the other jews out there?

Anyway, I personally could care less what religion anybody on this board, or on this earth here is. What matters most to me is what kind of person you are in your heart.

Unfortunately, a lot of you on here have proven to be total assholes who most of the time like to pretend you're smarter then everyone else.

Quote from: "Narvin Lichfield"
Obviously you are not my son and quite obviously the rumor mongers that try to create a "so called life" here electronically had nothing more to say when the facts and the truth of the Dundee Ranch Fiasco didn’t quite turn out to be what they thought or believed. No one has posted here for months and of course no one has posted the fact that I, Narvin Lichfield was innocent and acquitted of any charges like I had been saying from the start...even though this was made publicly evident more than 4 months ago in the press this is the first posting of it to my knowledge and it is sad I had to be the one to do it. You would think the people here so ready to "bravely" slander others trying to look like the latest savior of the children would have the courage to admit when they have rushed to judgment and destroyed another’s persons name. Obviously no such honor among thieves exists for the persons who post here over the last 5 years in my opinion are just that “thieves” as defined by the bard they …steals trash; ’tis something, nothing. ‘Twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands; But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him And makes me poor indeed. Iago, Othello The Moore Of Venice, Act III Scene iii. ...it is my sincere hope that others do not treat you all with the same level of hypocrisy and poison I’ve experienced here at your hands and keyboards.. that you will never have this forced upon you over false allegations made by such needy people as Amberly Knight whose story changes every time it is told (just go check her testimony in the court documents in Colorado when she was advocating the virtues of the program against what she said in the Utah sue sheff case both were under oath) or by a now convicted pedophile in the form of Bruce Harris (Bruce was convicted of having sex with an under age boy for 3 years in central America) and as a result of a defunct pseudo-child caring organization like what we saw in Casa Alilanza that he was the director of that closed weeks after his arrest.. Karma has a way of coming around so be careful and try to treat the next guy with a little more kindness you might need it yourself some day.

Narvin,

I cannot speak for everyone here, but I for one did not set out to slander your name. I am guilty of watching the news, and reading articles on your school, and then discussing it openly. Your beef my friend, is with the media, and your former employees.

Nobody here knows you personally (I don't think??? If so then speak up). I think if you tried putting yourself in someone elses shoes besides your own, someone that did suffer abuse whether it be mentally, physically, or sexually from schools or placements similiar to yours then you could understand the anger and disgust pointed in your direction. You'd be able to empathize with them.

I'm not sure if posting this newspaper article will do much to change peoples opinion of you here on Fornits, or not? But, it's pretty much a guarantee that by saying what you said in your post, and the way you said it, people here are not going to like you even more.

I'm not even really sure why you decided to post? I am assuming that you did to basically rub everyones nose in the fact that you were found "Not Guilty". Not sure that was a good idea? Basically, in doing so you've disturbed the hive.

My advice, if you're truelly innocent........and your school, and staff are innocent........just let it go. The more you bring things up, the more you give people here something to talk about.

CCM girl 1989

Oh yeah Ganja, Psy is just so level headed. What a charming young man he is. So polite, so articulate! LOL. I just would of hated to see him without Prozac. He seems to be very angry even on meds?!! Maybe he needs to switch them? Sometimes they do need to do that because the effectivness wears off?!!

I just want to take this time to thank baby Jesus for providing Psy with Prozac. That's all, thank you again baby Jesus!!!!!

Dad Trying,

Get out while you can, LOL!!! Some of the posters here are able to give helpful advice, and that's great. But, some of them come on here to just argue till the cows come home. They love it!

Take a lot of what they have to say with a grain of salt. I try to not let them get under my skin. That's what they enjoy most. Sick, I know! But, hey that's just who they are! They can't help it, they still have a bunch of issues they have not dealt with.

Just feel sorry for them. I know I do.

The only one who is making sense is The Who. Period. End of story. Throw in the towel guys, you're losing.

Quote from: "TS Waygookin"
I'll be starting a thread on Magnolia Criminal Center down in my own forum later. I've a few people who have expressed interest at taking a closer look at the place. Sad that an intelligent young man like Kevin could have tied his name and reputation to a place that is looking much like a standard industry duckfarm.

quack quack honk honk same old shit new face on it.

That's nice, who cares.  :roll:

ccm, no one needs you dishing out suggestions of any type of your brand of abuse, OK?  YOU AIN'T in a program now, as an upper level bitch, who gets to dispense abuse on anybody.  And anyone can say what they wish, and no one has to "put a cork in it."

Nobody HAS to put a cork in it?!! I just wish YOU would because I NEVER was some "upper level bitch"!!!! I was just quoted today by a former staff member as a total hellion when asked about me LOL!!!! You have no clue of who I was or who I am today. Remember this.......I'll dish out whatever I want, whenever I want, and how I want. So, back off bitch.

You were in one what?!!! Back off little girl? Hahaha I'm 33 years old. You're a real dumbass ya know, and as far as you being a parent? Big deal, there are 12 year olds out there having babies.

In a behavior modification facility.  33?  Well, I got at least 10 years on ya.

Yes, there are 12 year olds out there having babies.  Your solution is to lock them up?

Dumbass. :roll:

Have your opinions I will have mine. So what if you're 10 years older then me? By calling me a little girl I only assumed someone such as yourself who has the brain the size of a pea thought CCM girl 1989 meant that was the year I was born! BTW, if your 12 and getting knocked up.........um maybe you need to use a condom. Not only will it prevent that, but it could prevent you contacting an STD or HIV for god sakes.

You're not going to change my mind. It's not my job to go out there and find good treatment facilities. They do exist. You are a complete moron if you don't think they do. What, you want me on my own dime, to go out there and start investigation and locating these places for parents? And of course not make any money doing it!!!!! This whole subject is turning into a joke.

Listen here, if anyone can prove to me that Jeff Berryman is no better then WWASPS........then I would love to hear it. Show me proof!

You win the prize for who wasted the most time on this thread.

I agree, lol!!!! You know what is interesting.........those quotes are not all mine. I just want people to know that. I would say the majority of those postings have been altered. By who? I don't know??? By someone who has too much time on their hands, and who is part of the problem why 1/3 of my paycheck is given to the fucking government. So many people have access to our information here on Fornits, I don't know where to even start pointing my finger?!! To the person that said this board has not been the same since the boys took over.........I agree 110%.

Does Zen's apology mean anything to me? Fuck no. A day late, a dollar short. This whole site is one big tangled web of lies. Certain people were given the keys to Fornits, and they have abused it. Which has totally ruined it. They have altered posts, and I guess they have even gone as far to create PM's. When is it all going to stop???? As soon as the locks are changed.

As far as outing Zen's step-daughter......she had nothing to do with what her step-dad has done. Let me deal with this. Although, I really do appreciate those of you, who do know me, and know that people are spreading lies about me on here, and are coming to my rescue! If anything I should be posting all Zen's information. That's right folks we have a winner!!!!! Ding ding ding!!!!! Thank you kind stranger. But, anyway.... I am of the belief that 2 wrongs do not make a right. I only asked for his information for myself, because I was uncomfortable with the way he was behaving towards me. Not so I could get even with the guy! Me getting even with Zen would have nothing to do with this board.

BTW, this thread shouldn't die. I think it's a great read for newcomers. This thread pretty much sums up the state Fornits is in currently.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.