Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 36716 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2008, 10:20:16 AM »
I never even saw zen's post.  if he ever did it ,he deleted it quick.  All I found was something from the who, and I ain't trusting him - he says he changed it, anyway.  No one's posted any proof zen did anything wrong, so this seems over the top and more than a little psychotic.  That's fornits.

Who posted this?  I don't see the justice.  this person, if it is zen's daughter, is a non combatant, basically.  I dunno.  There's only one person i can think of who would have done this, and it ain't ccm or the who.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »
Won't someone guess? And please be specific.... ;D

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 04, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »
All of this is all completely outrageous. Whoever posted that is truly a sick individual. I myself, am resigning from posting on Fornits anymore, I used to believe in this website, but it seems everyday now, I get more and more disgusted. Its a shame, really a damn shame.
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 04, 2008, 10:53:48 AM »
Quote from: "SettleForNothingLess"
All of this is all completely outrageous. Whoever posted that is truly a sick individual. I myself, am resigning from posting on Fornits anymore, I used to believe in this website, but it seems everyday now, I get more and more disgusted. Its a shame, really a damn shame.

This is the open free for all forum, honey!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 04, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »
Quote from: "GUESTT"
Quote from: "SettleForNothingLess"

This is the open free for all forum, honey!

Yes, but where is the person you've posted?  Unaware, I hope?

Truly a new low.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 04, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »
Why is it Fornits fault this pic was posted?  People need to remember that Fornits has no accountability because it's not a thinking, breathing thing.  It's fluid.  Now if you want to impose more rules and regulations upon the board in an attempt to control the behavior of someone (e.g. the person who posted the pic) who lacks a conscious and therefore, can not be controlled, well ... I think you can see that's a fruitless endeavor.

Bailing out of Fornits because you no longer "trust" it is ridiculous.  Fornits has served it's purpose well and will continue to do regardless of how any one person or persons feel about it's value.  Don't post personal information about yourself on the Internet and there's a good chance it won't end up here.  Don't reveal private information about yourself or others in PM's or communicate by IM with people you meet on Fornits if you don't want to see your convo posted on Fornits or anywhere else.

What's sad is how quick people are to blame Fornits instead of realizing that as long as people have no moral compass and abide only by their own rules, moving the goal post to accomodate/advance their personal agenda, this kind of shit is gonna happen.  It's the nature of the beast.

To those who see nothing wrong with posting these pictures, I would ask you to consider how you would feel if it was you or your family member being victimized by someone who has to hide behind a proxxy because they are weasels.

It does suck and I feel bad for the parties involved.  But I don't blame Fornits.  I blame the people who have no integrity, no ethics, no morals.  In short, the scourge of humanity.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 04, 2008, 01:22:57 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Why is it Fornits fault this pic was posted?  People need to remember that Fornits has no accountability because it's not a thinking, breathing thing.  It's fluid.  Now if you want to impose more rules and regulations upon the board in an attempt to control the behavior of someone (e.g. the person who posted the pic) who lacks a conscious and therefore, can not be controlled, well ... I think you can see that's a fruitless endeavor.

Bailing out of Fornits because you no longer "trust" it is ridiculous.  Fornits has served it's purpose well and will continue to do regardless of how any one person or persons feel about it's value.  Don't post personal information about yourself on the Internet and there's a good chance it won't end up here.  Don't reveal private information about yourself or others in PM's or communicate by IM with people you meet on Fornits if you don't want to see your convo posted on Fornits or anywhere else.

What's sad is how quick people are to blame Fornits instead of realizing that as long as people have no moral compass and abide only by their own rules, moving the goal post to accomodate/advance their personal agenda, this kind of shit is gonna happen.  It's the nature of the beast.

To those who see nothing wrong with posting these pictures, I would ask you to consider how you would feel if it was you or your family member being victimized by someone who has to hide behind a proxxy because they are weasels.

It does suck and I feel bad for the parties involved.  But I don't blame Fornits.  I blame the people who have no integrity, no ethics, no morals.  In short, the scourge of humanity.

Well said.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
« Reply #352 on: March 04, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »
Sometimes I am tired of what I am reading here on Fornits. Then I devote some time to Fornits wiki and improve it by finding info somewhere else than Fornits.

Fornits used to be the place where news about the abuse in programs were uncovered. Survivors came to tell their story about good and bad in programs. There is good in any program - there are other survivors, who know how you feel and in some programs this is the only thing.

But lately Fornits have been more about trying to shot out those people who have a different view than your self. It is OK to disagree with people and then you argument with facts. That is the way I work addressing politicians in the Danish parliament. I disagree with most of them but I can still write to them civilized and even talk with them in person without getting angry.

Programs are in general not something that can benefit people if they don't agree to the treatment before entering and the information channels to the outside remains open.

There is nothing wrong by dealing with a problem and what works for me doesn't work for everyone. So what I could find as execellent treatment could be something other would leave after the first word is spoken and then they should have this right.

But you have to ask your self some questions:

Who buys the program? Would they read threads on this forum?
Who ends up in the programs? Would they read threads on this forum?
Who would seek deprogramming here if they are bashed just they think that there was good elements in their programs?

Parents won't seek advice here if they are bashed before they explain how some of them are forced by authorities to banish their own child to a program.

I will continue my break from the forum and consentrate to uncover any dirt which is sweaped under the carpet on Fornits Wiki only.

Maybe one day you are finished bashed each other instead of fighting programs with every legal mean possible.

Maybe one day you are prepared to accept that we are not living in a dictatorship and respect that some people can be misguided and they need to be talked over with respect.

Until that my break will continue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
Cover, did you see the info posted about Breakthrough Interventions?  This info was posted on Fornits yesterday.  As for your suggestion, in theory I agree but from a practical, real-life standpoint, it's simply not realistic to expect people, especially survivors of abuse, to feel any obligation to be kind to assholes. That includes parents of institutitonalized youth who are some of the most ignorant, emotionally abusive, mean-sprited people I've ever had the misfortune of coming across.  Sometimes I think a "kick in the ass" *figuratively speaking* is exactly what they need.  Those parents who demonstrate a sincere desire to open their minds and unconditionally love their children, will find they are treated with respect by survivors and others in a position to help them rescue their children and seek more appropriate ways to resolve conflict.  Frankly, I have yet to see a so-called troubled teen who couldn't benefit from family counseling and therapy.  The problem is many parents won't go to treatment and can not be forced to go.  Far easier to blame the kid and raid their college fund or take a second out on the family home in order to feel better about themselves as good parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »
BTW - thanks for all your hard work and dedication Coverg.  You are doing an amazing job and are much appreciated!!!!  Ditto Psy and others who volunteer their time and resources resolving technical issues and keeping certain forums from being hijacked and/or polluted with spam.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
Carsten, Settle:

I, too, share your frustration, but if you leave, nothing will change.  Fornits is nothing more than the sum of it's parts.  This forum is under attack now by a very bitter troll who posts as a whole bunch of people and whose entire agenda revolves around turning us against each other.  Don't let that happen.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2008, 02:54:08 PM »
And I'll chime in - it's over and done with, hard lessons learned all the way around.  The Guest is wise who warned not to give out private info in PM's and emails.  Unfortunately, the person who "delivered up" this information is someone we trusted a long time ago when we were desperate.  This was not something stumbled upon, this person knew the names of my family members and betrayed the trust we had in him a long time ago, but lost a year ago.  Now I have nothing but contempt for the guy, for using my step daughter to push his destructive agenda.

This person decided he would hand out "Karmic justice" without regard for anyone involved.  It's over, and Psy is correct about this troll - actually it seems more like an "unholy trinity" of individuals - the desire is to disrupt, provoke anger, and divide.

It's over and done with. 
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
Who is this bitter troll and are they still preying on unsuspecting posters in an effort to push their divide and conquer agenda? 

Is there some reason this troll can't be publically identified?

Lastly, are we to conclude that the Who was just ONE of this bitter troll's many aliases/personas?

Who's M.I.A. from Fornits?  Maybe we need to start there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2008, 03:33:34 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Who is this bitter troll and are they still preying on unsuspecting posters in an effort to push their divide and conquer agenda? 

Is there some reason this troll can't be publically identified?

Lastly, are we to conclude that the Who was just ONE of this bitter troll's many aliases/personas?

Who's M.I.A. from Fornits?  Maybe we need to start there?

Who's most conspicuous in their absence that isn't banned?  It should be known, so no one else shares any info with the person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 04, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Carsten, Settle:

I, too, share your frustration, but if you leave, nothing will change.  Fornits is nothing more than the sum of it's parts.  This forum is under attack now by a very bitter troll who posts as a whole bunch of people and whose entire agenda revolves around turning us against each other.  Don't let that happen.

it is too late as it already did.