Author Topic: M.O. of the Manual Spammer  (Read 952 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
M.O. of the Manual Spammer
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:22:29 PM »
It seems to me whoever is doing all this spamming has a "personal" grudge either against what Fornits stands for (symbolizes) or is angry with certain members who are moderators, admins or survivors that he/she can no longer control.

Personally I think it's rather obvious whoever the spammer is it's someone who neither respects noreven likes themselves very much.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: M.O. of the Manual Spammer
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »
Personally I think it's rather obvious whoever the spammer is it's someone who neither respects noreven likes themselves very much.

Any thoughts?
No, you've got it all wrong....

I love myself, but I hate you, though!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 09:54:59 PM »
All of the above plus the fact the spammer apparently has waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.  Malicious mischief like this is a sure sign that someone needs to unplug themselves from their computer but that's not likely to happen given this is probably the only social connection they have.  In other words, the spammer is a loner.  Not a "geek" but a social misfit that is physically unattractive and smells bad, would be my guess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: M.O. of the Manual Spammer deconstructing the manual "spammers"
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 12:23:08 AM »
Quote from: "Guest2"
All of the above plus the fact the spammer apparently has waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.  Malicious mischief like this is a sure sign that someone needs to unplug themselves from their computer but that's not likely to happen given this is probably the only social connection they have.  In other words, the spammer is a loner.  Not a "geek" but a social misfit that is physically unattractive and smells bad, would be my guess.

Yup, the "spammers" have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands, unlike the spammers deconstructing the spammers. One things is for certain, they clearly have NO time to post, over and over, again and again, unnecessarily, in three or four seperate threads, that they start themselves.
There is no doubt they are physically ideal,  popular, smell great, and that men want to be them and women want to be with them. This is why they posted photos of themselves all over the place, and certainly don't project their own struggles onto anon people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 02:20:29 AM »

Spam Man Circa 2008

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 08:14:40 AM »

Any though
No, you've got it all wrong....

I love myself, but I hate you, though!

LOL

Yes, I "plug" my Stroke form Here. It better then Motley Crue Spam !

http://stroke.freeforums.org/index.php? ... 9bf3c85a42

Illuminate the path we tred.