Author Topic: do you agree with psy that Sue Scheff deserves to die a painful death?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quote from: "psy"
Go fuck yourself Sue...  I truly hope you die in a very, very painful manner.  Cancer, preferably.

Do educational consultants and parent referrers deserve to die a painful death? I think Psy might of crossed the line with this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: do you agree with psy that Sue Scheff deserves to die a painful death?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
I disagree with Michael in this case. Wishing death on someone crosses the line. Many parents have made referrals, parents of posters here too. Michael wishes them dead too. Michael is disturbed and is on medications, still living with his parents. He needs to learn with threats come consequences. Attending a rehab does not justify murderous rage against individuals. I think Michael should keep his mouth shut, he is only hurting our cause.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I disagree with Michael in this case. Wishing death on someone crosses the line. Many parents have made referrals, parents of posters here too. Michael wishes them dead too. Michael is disturbed and is on medications, still living with his parents. He needs to learn with threats come consequences. Attending a rehab does not justify murderous rage against individuals. I think Michael should keep his mouth shut, he is only hurting our cause.
Stop talking to yourself, sue... It makes you look even crazier than you are.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »
Wow...I follow Fornits because I have contacts in places....and threads like these make me realize why you are never taken seriously.  Frankly, I think you make some good points on occasion and could help.  However, the constant use of profane language to attempt to degrade anyone that disagrees with you, along with stuff like this thread makes everyone see how insignificant you truly are in the big picture.  Please, just keep doing what you are doing..it shows that you are about as bright as a 10 watt bulb.  Oh, and because I know you have no other way of responding, I fully expect you to use all the normal tactics.  Have at it!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »
The profanity doesn't bother me but thread titles like this are pointless.  Its not even humorous.    Didn't someone earlier ask Sue-Sue if she was 12 because of her inane postings?  I mean, come on.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »
Quote from: "Just Checking"
Wow...I follow Fornits because I have contacts in places....and threads like these make me realize why you are never taken seriously.  Frankly, I think you make some good points on occasion and could help.  However, the constant use of profane language to attempt to degrade anyone that disagrees with you, along with stuff like this thread makes everyone see how insignificant you truly are in the big picture.  Please, just keep doing what you are doing..it shows that you are about as bright as a 10 watt bulb.  Oh, and because I know you have no other way of responding, I fully expect you to use all the normal tactics.  Have at it!

Fornits isn't an entity.  Fornits itself doesn't "do" anything.  It provides a forum.  Fornits itself may well be insignificant, but the work people are doing away from Fornits, either together or on their own, is anything but.  I've personally seen the varying and numerable results.

(See:  Miller Newton!)

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 09:48:09 PM »
Quote from: "Just Checking"
Wow...I follow Fornits because I have contacts in places....and threads like these make me realize why you are never taken seriously.  Frankly, I think you make some good points on occasion and could help.  However, the constant use of profane language to attempt to degrade anyone that disagrees with you, along with stuff like this thread makes everyone see how insignificant you truly are in the big picture.  Please, just keep doing what you are doing..it shows that you are about as bright as a 10 watt bulb.  Oh, and because I know you have no other way of responding, I fully expect you to use all the normal tactics.  Have at it!

I agree, there are some really sick & twisted people here.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »
and you're at the top of the list there, dearie.

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »
I want nothing but the best for families who seek help for their kids on these forums.

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »
Sue, can i ask you a question? do you cook children for breakfast or do Prefer eating the man because is sooo tasty that it suppresses  early childhood memories of your dad?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:54:37 PM by Buddha22 »
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »
Sue, why are you so ugly? Why can't you spend the money you made sending kids to whitmore to get some plastic fucking surgery?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 02:46:26 AM »
Lols... sweet trollin'.

Offline DieYuppieSkum

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
Even I think this thread is stupid.

This solves nothing

not to mention I highly doubt that person is "sue"

just ignore him/her/it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »
To the OP: I truly hope you die in a very, very painful manner.  Cancer, preferably.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »
I don't think it's right to wish that someone die of cancer. I am speaking as someone who has watched someone slowly slip away from this merciless disease. Michael will mature as he grows older and come to regret these types of remarks. Give him time, he'll grow out of it.