Author Topic: Benchmark movie clips  (Read 6531 times)

Offline DieYuppieSkum

• View Profile
Re: Benchmark movie clips
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 10:13:31 PM »
I would not call that bold. just stupid.

That means that chances are it's someone Psy has spoken on the phone to before.
Unless Psy has his phone number up for the public to see which would also not be very bright.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
wow....someoen's getting bold
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22micha ... rawford%22
Oh look... she's finally figured out a way for me to show up on a google search..

So... she is disseminating information, which she knows is false, with clear intent to harm, etc...  Keep pushing it, Sue.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
Quote from: "DieYuppieSkum"
I would not call that bold. just stupid.

That means that chances are it's someone Psy has spoken on the phone to before.
Unless Psy has his phone number up for the public to see which would also not be very bright.
I did, but i'll record any threatening calls, and hilarity will ensue.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
there are more.

http://michael-crawford.blogspot.com

http://michael-john-crawford.blogspot.com

http://michaeljohncrawford.blogspot.com

See.  I didn't really mind that much when she was using "michael crawford" since there is an opera singer of the same name that by far outranks me in google... that being said.  Using my full name, Michael John Crawford...  I think it's time to take down that blog.  Ya know that little "flag blog" button... start clicking, guys.  And niles.. You know what to do.

Offline DieYuppieSkum

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
Hold on a tick, you took the time and effort to make web pages insulting him?

Dude you have hit an all time low... I am talking like the 13 year old with no teeth that sucks dick for nickels to feed her baby's crack habit and goes on Jerry Springer to make the daddy pay child support low.

Three of these things are you SERIOUS?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »
Who the hell posted your phone # on here, psy?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2008, 01:01:28 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
I truly hope you die in a very, very painful manner.  Cancer, preferably.

That sounds like a threat. I'd be careful about what you post Michael - you never know who's watching.

Has someone invented a cancer-launching cannon capable of delivering malignancy to a target? Or would an assassin have to place Strontium-90 or a bit of Uranium in the house of the intended victim?  Seriously, Psy's indulging in medical fantasy, not homicidal.  If Sue wants her bottom-feeding shysters to try convincing a judge or jury that Psy threatened her with cancer, it's her (inherited/blood/Carey Bock's) money being pissed away.  She would have to prove a real and viable threat, and that Psy is capable of carrying out the threat.  Sue might be able to pull it off if she whips up another hurricane with the help of her Master, the Great Horned One, that blows Psy's home and mailbox away.  Psy wouldn't receive notice of the Court date and miss it, unable to offer the reasonable defense "She's beyond apeshit insane, if it please the Court". Sue could yoke the jury and get $11.3 million for the pain and suffering she experienced, so terrified by the thought of Psy's cancer-slinging cannon she was paralyzed by fear and became house-bound.

Shit....

Now, when I have fantasies about cleansing the world of parasitic EdCons, they're like H.G. Lewis' Two Thousand Freaks on bad acid.

Hi, Sue!  It's me, Anti-PURE!  You were too...distracted, I guess...to disable posting without admin approval on your Whitmore Blog, and I asked why Mark Sudweeks should be trusted with kids when he isn't allowed to own an animal in British Columbia.  Mark's the first and only person forbidden to own animals in B.C., since he starved and neglected the horses he stabled there.  How ironic, considering this garbage you posted about the Whitmore:

Horses were a part of
The Whitmore

that helped many teens through
difficult times.

What, did the kids have to eat them?

It would have (note: would have, not would of, ED-CON!) been great if Mark Sudweeks had helped his B.C. horses through their difficult times.  Instead, he left them to starve and rot, causing the people who rescued them to vomit and think even less of Americans.

And Cheryl Sudweeks...how did you describe her?  "A Christian woman with a smile that can light up a room".  ...you forgot to mention "a right arm that can hurl a kid down a flight of steps with a quickness"

Oh, yeah, Sue.  I'm the one who posted the details of you getting physical with your daughter and letting your goon-hand drop...indefensible, but I guess you were At Wit's End.  I pored over a thousand pages of WWASP transcripts and related apocrypha and found that particular atrocity, along with details of your willful deceptions and base, evil business practices.  I can't call you unethical, because you have to be qualified before you can be accused of breach of ethics.  Your only qualification is haus frau.

Tell me Sue, if you're around, or maybe this is only an open letter - how do you sleep at night, you wretched, black-hearted sow? 
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
Horse meat is pretty damn good tasting. Damn whiny kids crying about eating horse meat and all. Sheeeshh.. what next we gonna demand they get blueberries on their pancakes?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Horse meat is pretty damn good tasting. Damn whiny kids crying about eating horse meat and all. Sheeeshh.. what next we gonna demand they get blueberries on their pancakes?

Ha,Ha,Ha, thats right!  see you travel Che so you know…many in asia feel it is healthier for you than beef.  I didn’t care for it myself, but you take kids from central Asia (who are use to horse meat) and feed them angus beef and they would write home claiming they were abused and forced to eat the cows in the barn LOL… goes to show you it is all relative and depends where you were brought up.
They have this dish in Kazakhstan called beshbarmark or beshparmark which is hunks of horse meat and gravy served over noodles and is intended to be eaten with your hands.  The translation literally means “five fingers”.  You really need to acquire a taste for it but it has less cholesterol than our beef in the US.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »
I'm not even gonna touch this one.. I'm gonna go nurse a heartburn.. to much rat on a stick for dinner.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »
what is next???? sue scheff will soon blog the term.......NANNY NANNY BOO BOO :ftard:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »
Could something possibly be going on with one of Sue-Sue's law suits that has the woman all stirred up, and has her pounding out these blogs?
What's going on with the Focal Point Academy law suit?
Or the Carey Bock appeal?
Is Sue-Sue maybe in a tizzy? ??? ???

Anything new happening at Harbor Oaks in NC, where Sue-Sue's daughter Ashlyn was/is working?

Anything happening with the Federal Trade Commission investigation that could possibly have Sue-Sue bothered or unhappy?

Offline Buddha22

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 02:51:47 AM »
there are more.

http://michael-crawford.blogspot.com

http://michael-john-crawford.blogspot.com

http://michaeljohncrawford.blogspot.com

I saw your sites ms.sue SHEIFF :::hearts:::
all i have to say to miss pony tail sue is....

im going postal...

GROW THE FUCK UP!!
 :o
WHAT ARE YOU? 12!?
i see defamation is out of the question.

which defamation is hard to prove in court!
 according to a lawyer friend (he's a major one).
(((also made a sarcastic joke during a defamation case about a judge getting bored, his eyes rolling, while people bickering in background))))

and about your letter to shut down fornits.( the one about intellectual right defamation etc).
showed it to my lawyer friend. he laughed :)

1.freedom of information act (passed by the supreme court allowing us to say whatever the fuck we want)
2. FIRST ADMENDMENT also plays online except for saying " i am going to murder someone tommarow" or "I just raped someone".

3. you are very childish, can i refer you to straight or a wilderness program? you seem to meet the criteria, because, after all,
you seem to be SEVERE SOCIOPATH with issues.. ( key word "seem to") So you actually know what harm your causing!

4. you seem to want psy to say something unthinkable so you can to prove yourself worthy in court!!! thats manipulation right there.

5.i am tired of your lies and foolish alternative motives.

6.unlike you im getting a psychology degree, and you have nothing, clearly nothing, to classify him as a sociopath. to do that you need  years of schooling which i hold! and the fact is... you need to sit down with him and analyze  him in order to classify that spectrum or disorder. (which you did not do!) * bad angry emo kid, bad*

7. are you talking with benchmark? did you team up with them? answer damn you?!

8. if i were a Christian (which i am not) i would say, clearly. "god have mercy on you soul when your judgment comes"

so back off! stop playing childish games.AND LEAVE MIKE ALONE!

i feel angry today.
and i might make a super awesome blogspot tom marrow defending mike.
maybe 4 if i feel up to it.

That idea is open for anyone except sue S
che gookin, can you? mikes approval first.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 03:35:51 AM by Buddha22 »
"The Cause Of Human Suffering Is Human Ignorance"- Socrates

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
What comes around goes around...

Looks like you fornitscators have a problem with Michael taking what he dishes out. Time to get real!