Author Topic: from a blog of a TBS mentor  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
from a blog of a TBS mentor
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What to do when you’re surrounded by idiots and assholes
Current mood:  angsty

So I've been in Wyoming for 3 months now and I'm convinced that I am meant to and more importantly want to live very near if not directly in an urban area. I used to think that suburbia was bad but it's a cake walk compared to rural Middle America. And I've landed in a very special spot, smack dab in the middle of Mormon country. I've been asked more times in the past 3 months about my faith and oddly enough my baptism than my 21 years of existence. I wondered why they were so very concerned about my "Jesus Bath" and apparently as a Mormon you can baptize your self for your dead relatives so they can get a better place in heaven, maybe with a sun room, hot tub, and 4 car garage. I never knew that before, but I digress. What I really came here to didactically rant about is that I'm under the belief that most, NOT ALL, of Middle America can fit into either or both of 2 categories. Idiots and Assholes. Most people can bleand in when surrounded by said folk. Me, no so much. Sure they are quaint, generally pleasant, and can cook like no one's business. But when you look the least bit different or express thought much deeper than, "Where's my gun? I feel like killin' something!" then evidently you are looked at like there might be a bomb in your fucking shoes. Why the fuck are we so afraid of absolutely everything?  Has FoxNews actually convinced you that Podunk Wyoming is a target for the next terrorist plot? Or that a young, intelligent guy from the city with a ring in his nose means the downfall of your so called civilization? If you think I'm kidding or over exaggerating I invite you to walk with me through town one time. Look at the horrified mothers, the angry hick cowboys, and the self righteous religiously devout so-and-sos casting looks of fear, disbelief, and unexplainable hate (or something close to it) in my direction.  And I don't feel anything but pity and the deepest sorrow for these people. And I'm not saying that all country folk are this way but it's fair to say a lot of them don't have shit for brains! I had my boss at work (keep in mind I work at a boarding school) try to tell me that Mahatma Gandhi was "an Islam leader in the middle east somewhere"….WHAT THE FUCK!!! And they let you near these kids? And we wonder why adults can't find world powers on a map! And I truly try with all my heart to not turn around and do the same and judge these people without even speaking to them but it gets so hard when they cross the street to avoid you. It all just seems so...wasteful. Humans have not changed or evolved or whatever you want to call it for many many years. Sure we are making technology advancements but that's not us changing it's our tools. Our minds have not changed. Greed, Fear, and "Fuck the other guy!" mentality has run unchecked for a long time now and no one seems to be doing very much to change it (I include my self in that, shit I'm not any closer to an answer than sister fucker up there road here)  It's in our homes, families, neighborhoods, and our governments. I realize that we will always have problems. I'm not looking for world peace here, I'm a realist. But why the fuck can't we ever learn?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: from a blog of a TBS mentor
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
Always name names. These people deserve no privacy.

He's listed as "Jordan Mischief" on Myspace.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »
Quote from: "daisy"
I had my boss at work (keep in mind I work at a boarding school) try to tell me that Mahatma Gandhi was "an Islam leader in the middle east somewhere"….WHAT THE FUCK!!!

(((((LMAO)))))

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
just be happy knowing that inside, they are much more miserable than you.

Mormons are a fucked up bunch of people. One time these two kids came up to me here in new york, who were obvious mormon missionaries. one of them was a fat slob and the other one had longish hair and looked almost exactly like psy (seriously, no pun intended). they come up to me while i'm standing waiting for the crosswalk sign to turn to walk, and ask me "would you like to learn about jesus?". i was like "no, fuck off, i'm jewish". they replied "so you're going to hell. we can help you avoid it". i hit the record button on my cell phone. "how's that?", "well, jews are evil people. they are destroying the world. were giving you a chance to save yourself from god's wrath. come with us and we can baptize you right now". i proceed to punch psy-looking-guy square in the nose, which explodes in a fountain of blood. the cops show up not two seconds later and cuff me. i notice the cops name tag is lebowitz, and i tell them to listen to the recording on my phone. they do, and take my cuffs off. they then tell the mormon kids to stay the hell out of this neighborhood because i had every right to punch him, and other people will do likewise if they keep up with their shit. they told them they were lucky i didnt keep hitting them. the missionaries complained, but the cop explained that what they said can be construed as a hate crime in New York, and that they better go if they enjoy their freedom. the kids ran off with their dainty white shirts and LDS nametags covered in blood, and the cops give me a handshake and say thank you. every time i see that cop now he waves at me.

this was the second incident of it's type in the last few months. last time i followed them around and just harassed them. those missionaries never came back...and failed to pass on some crucial safety information on to their replacements. this time, i wasnt taking any shit.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
i was like "no, fuck off, i'm jewish"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »
Priceless tales!!    :D   ;D   ;D   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »
Is there a legal requisite to allow you to slap people for utter stupidity and not be charged with assault?

GHANDI (a HINDU) as some kind of Muslim anything is utterly atrocious. I wonder if that guy would like to know he's probably wearing Indian cotton now as a direct result of Ghandi, for that matte.r
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 05:05:55 PM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Is there a legal requisite to allow you to slap people for utter stupidity and not be charged with assault?

no, but in a number of states there are laws that allow you to hurt or even kill people under certain extenuating circumstances. gennerally speaking, unless you have a prior felony record, you are free to defend yourself physically if attacked verbally with ethnic or racial epithets. it also depends on who you are, e.g jews and blacks have more leeway to use physical force if called a kike or nigger, while white people cannot use physical force if called a cracker. it also depends on the the judge, the prosecutor, arresting officer, and community relations. it's more a matter of deciding weather or not to pursue the assault charge, than what is really legal or not. the legal system is not a machine, 99% is human decisions.

Offline Troubled Teen

• View Profile
    • http://www.anasazi.org
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »
Quote from: "mormonhate"

those are definitely not mormons!
Because they deserve a bright future.

www.anasazi.org

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 10:14:16 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Teen"

those are definitely not mormons!

coming from a mormon....

those most definitely are mormons. didnt you notice the molly-mormon dress?

NOTE:
Mr. "troubled teen" aint no troubled teen. do troubled teens advertise programs in their signature? i know this troll.....he's one of the dumber ones.