Author Topic: Romney gets ass stomped by McCain  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Romney gets ass stomped by McCain
« on: February 06, 2008, 01:37:19 AM »
The POW currently has three times the delegates of the torture monger.

Mitt Romney sunk lots and lots of money into making people behave as he wanted, only to alienate them.

Where have I heard this one before?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Romney gets ass stomped by McCain
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:19:35 AM »
Romney gets ass stomped by McCain

GOOD! Thanks to all those who voted against that asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/07/ ... index.html

He's suspending his campaign, which is doubletalk for "really, really hoping McCain dies before the nomination".

Note to Secret Service: Romney is conscienceless enough to seriously consider murdering McCain. I'm not kidding.

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »
Great so we get the other fundie bastard who has already promised to bend over and kiss the ass of the American Family Association, which is just the same, but at least he isn't mormon right?  I cant believe anyone in their right mind sees this as anything but a lose lose situation.
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »
You're right; the best of them ain't no good!

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:41 AM »
Quote from: "lorrispickelmire"
Great so we get the other fundie bastard who has already promised to bend over and kiss the ass of the American Family Association, which is just the same, but at least he isn't mormon right?  I cant believe anyone in their right mind sees this as anything but a lose lose situation.

Well, what ever you think of the rest of the field,  at least those left in the race aren't bought, paid for, and riding in the back pockets of Bob Litchfield and Mel Sembler.

This is worth being grateful for. We can expect any federal legislation that might reach the president's desk to be given fair consideration from any other candidate. No way Romney would have allowed a bill regulating his cash cow to pass. I was really worried he would win this thing. I feel much better now.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »
I'm glad all 3 candidates piss off the religious right... :D

It speaks volumes about the nation, IMHO. Finally tired of the same old shit.

We got McCain, who came out and said that robertson and falwell were hate mongers, for the GOP...

and a black man and a woman for the dems! :D

I figure if hillary gets the dem ticket, it'll be mccain, if obama gets it, obama will make it.

Either way, win/win...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »
I'm glad all 3 candidates piss off the religious right... Cheesy

This isn't so.  I'm about as Christian right as one gets Niles - and I am happy with either remaining republican. The idea that "conservatives" are not happy with the two remaining, is just plain wrong.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »
Radical right wing talk radio has been bashing McCain far more than the dems. That is different. Based upon this I must say that I like McCain more than before. I don't know where I stand in the political spectrum but I know that I detest radical spin on the radio or any other media source. The republican party and bush jr. have really let America down. I have never before voted a straight party ticket but I am seriously tempted to vote completely democratic this year as a lesson to all parties. i.e., If your party screws us over, I will vote against your party. Unfortunately, we will probably lose good republican representatives due to the reckless and corrupt activities carried out by the fascist bush regime. I am just content that Romney is out...... (or is he?). I could vote for Obama, McCain or Clinton at this point...and cross all my fingers and toes. Whoever wins the presidential election will probably spend the next XXXX years cleaning up the bush jr. mess anyway. After referring to historic literature: Worst president in US history goes to...... george W. bush. The next president will look good by proxy.

Tony
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com