Author Topic: Dave Lorch  (Read 8790 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 01:11:57 PM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""

That would be Dave,Kaz,Nazi,Elan Reporter,Crudick and I know I am missing a few cuz I just dont give a rats ass.
But he does now...

Well Artie.... I really wouldn't say that.... I thought you said I was Dave, then you said Reporter was Dave, Then you really got us confused and called us Andy.

Also.... Wouldn't Java Gurl be real inpressed with the stuff that you say... To be honest, some of the things that come out of your mouth I'll bet she wouldn't hold in her hand.

Oh and by the way... have you told her that you are into internet dating???  http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm I'll bet she would be REAL IMPRESSED

Oh and Artie.... Have a nice day .....  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 02:13:51 PM »
Is it possible for you to be a bigger asshole?

You dont even know me.

What positive use is this "bandwagon" you have opted to jump on.

Is there something I missed ? Do tell

Artman.... Let me help you a little by answering your questions individually.

(1) Yes I can be a bigger asshole, all I need is a little encouragement from real assholes ( Like You )

(2)  As far as knowing you goes, you have done your best to best to show what an asshole you actually are. How honest have you gotten with everyone and how much vile filth has spewed from your keyboard over the past while. When was the last time you had something funny or humorous to lighten the situation. At least in a lot of my post, there was something that I put there to make other laugh. With the exception of those who come here so filled with hate, that I responded to them in the same manner.

(3) This bandwagon I have jumped on can be looked at as theraputic for you and I. I help you by trying to open your eyes to the truth that being on staff has so blinded you to. The truth will set you free.

(4) You are missing certainly missing something... The Big Picture. You know Artie, try a little niceness, a little humor, a little bit of what you have not been. Quit putting people down and being a creep. You might be able to have friends and possibly even get a date.

Oh and Artie... A certain song somes to mind when I talk to you... MOON RIVER

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 03:33:45 PM »
Go fuck yourself

Why Artie.... Why so angry today???? Got a hangover????

Do yourself a favor Artie.... Look in the mirror, hug yourself, and say gosh darn it... I like me and I'm worth it. Just like "Jack Handy"

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »
Quote from: "artman11111"
Quote from: ""java.gurl""
I was a new rez with a dude named Dave Kaz but that was back in 91. He was a tall dude with a spiked up hair do and was into Heavy Metal. THAT Dave Kaz?

That would be Dave,Kaz,Nazi,Elan Reporter,Crudick and I know I am missing a few cuz I just dont give a rats ass.
But he does now...

I wasn't in Elan in 1991 Carpet Farmer.

If you cared to pull your head out of your ass you would see when I was in Elan. I also find it ironic how you would resurrect a post that you consider vulgar, yet bump it to the top. :idea:

You are probably the original poster of this thread Artie. You obviously want to keep this place as your personal garbage can and the focus on yourself. And besides, this topic has Arthur Warshawsky written all over it.

It was quite peaceful the last few days when you were carpet farming in your shit hole of a place you call home. But I guess you can only farm your carpet for so long until you realize what a waste of time you wasted on looking for the illussive peices of crack that fell off the coffee table.

I would tell you to go fuck yourself but BP has beaten me to it.

What is really apparent is how you allow yourself to be controlled by this Dave person. Was he a non conforming student at the time when you worked at elan? Did he kick your ass and humilate you or something? You sure do make it known that he controls your every move. For you can't stop talking about him.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 06:25:43 PM »

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 09:39:28 AM »
Again I say to you Artman.... What the hell do you think you are, some kind of computer hacking GURU???

So once more I ask you to express your lack of computer literacy here by showing us how wear our subnet mask. Does your TCP/IP come from your peepee??? And does DNS stand for "Does Not Suck"??? Oh and by the way get your hands off of your "GUI".

Tell me Artie.... Don't you get tired of coming here with a chip on your shoulder and getting into confrontations with anybody that will entertain you for that moment? Do you miss general meetings so much that you come here and try to relive your "Glory Years"?? And I'll bet your AA sponsor don't know that you are really a closet drunk that comes here and spews insanity, picks fights, and still harms other people with words. I'll bet he would ream you a new ass if he found out.

If anything you should be here making amends for your actions, but I guess you have to be sober in order to do that. And you called me a coward, your actions only prove you to be a coward. You can't even look yourself in the eye and be honest about your actions. "YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COWARD"

You know it's funny how you have people come here and defend you only for them to disappear and quit posting. It leads me to believe that you pay them to come here and when the money runs out, so do they. Or you run to your family members and tell them that a bully is beating you up on the internet. Again I call you a loser. And with that being said I have one more thing to add.

Hi yuh yuh yuh, Hi yuh yuh yuh, Hi yuh yuh yuh,

Oh and Artie have a big heaping cup of FUCK YOU this morning.

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2007, 12:16:24 PM »
wow
That was this close to hurting my feelings
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 11:41:31 AM by Guest »

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
Hey Artie....

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:34 PM »
Comcast was just the icing on your fecal frosted cake

Fartman1111 is nothing but a big old dummy liar. B.P found a post where he doesn't like talking about fecal matter yet just as of recent  Fartman1111 is talking about fecal matter

Enjoying a 100lb dog and fecal matter :question:

Why is it I have a feeling that the two connect :question:

You a very sick person Fartman11111 very sick :exclaim:
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

• View Profile
Dave Lorch
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Artie said 100 lb dog ..... More like 225 lbs